• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toonami Mafia - Game Over - Daytime Programing wins!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You're so scummy and anti-town it's unbelievable.

I'm glad of all the people in a game you could take a stand on you take it on badwolf. A player whom you had to do no legwork for and looking at the game the only person whom you can comfortably put a lynch on and just say well a bunch of other people just pigpiled votes too.

The BSP wagon is good because people had to take a stance on it. They had to point out what was wrong with him, I didn't lay the groundwork but instead people built upon it they forged connections.

The WATT wagon is good because it reveals a flip on a scummy player and also gives more information about players such as myself, Kary, and Rajam.

Badwolf when he flips town (which I'm like 70 percent sure he will) reveals that him and soup got into a gigantic hissy fit and then Badwolf began yet another floundering defense that got him lynched and no one is held accountable for it.

You're just sitting here resting on your laurels and I won't allow it.

I won't sit here for a badwolf lynch, there are better options

Also @Mod request replacement of Radfic unless they decide to play the ****ing game, I'm not going to sit here and allow them to coast and keep saying they're going to get caught up. Punish prod dodges.

@Radfic hello earth to radfic if you're town you're missing a pretty ****ty D1. You were supposed to be holding my hand you were supposed to be townbros with me. Scum or you just don't care? Leave your ****ing ego at the door btw.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You are on page post three hundred?

I want you to point out all of the hard stances he's taken in this game, and if he's backed any of them up.

Don't worry I'll wait.. I wager there are less then three.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Yeah, not doing that.

BadWolf is a liability and their replacement is going to be a sticking spot all game. That's something I can demonstrably see, and we don't need many votes to change it.

Vote BadWolf. I will take a very hard look at Watt toMorrow.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
NO HOLY **** ^^^

That's like the least ****ing townie response ever.

Like we have time, what reason do you have to NOT look into something I'm pointing out as scummy and instead lynching someone based on being a liability??

Are you serious?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I hate to agree with Kevin, but he's right. If you're going to look at WATT, you should do it now. If you look at him and disagree with Kev, fine, lynch BW. Don't abstain from reading a slot just because there's another lynch in the air that's easier.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
HOLY **** MY READS HAVEN'T CHANGED? I MUST BE SCUM. HOLY ****. /caps

:applejack:

@soup http://www.apa.org/topics/anger/control.aspx
*Ahem* Give other reads then. Stop fighting me about everything. The whole point of asking you that earlier was because I wanted to know what your other reads were. When you continue to post the same bull****, that doesn't help anything. For the sake of the game, post reads. You are going to be lynched unless a miracle happens. I don't want this going in vain.

#HBC | Nabe

Deadline is in like 8 hours. You're telling me to read the game for the first time, but playing specific attention to a single player, looking for the lack of them doing something rather than something they did do.

I'm not going to do that. I have the numbers, and I can assume that they (and MiR) had reasons to vote BW. I've found another reason to vote BW, which I just gave you.

BSP

Smash Legend
Vote Badwolf anyone? Anyone at all?

We've got 2 and a half hours left and no ones even close to being lynched, and apparently peeps are all just gone :<

@Mod: Request vote count

Soup: Come back to Badwolf?

RadFic: Badwolf Y/N?

BSP: Are you on Badwolf?

Rajam: Badwolf?

... Kevmo: Anyone who might go somewhere?
I’ve been on IR this whole time, but the mods missed my votes. I am scum reading Badwolf too, so I do not mind him going toDay if there’s no alternative. I don’t think IR will happen.

Originally I (inferno) thought some of your responses and flailing were scummy. When J read up we chatted on Skype and conversed our reads. J shed a different view on you saying that you are town and that you were just being pushed because you are a less experienced slot. At the end he convinced me that you aren't scum and I will trust his read.

:yeahboi:
I don’t think just giving me the benefit of the doubt like that is good. Did you see anything in specific outside of me being pressured early to make you go to a town read?

And if you, Inferno, had me as scummy, why didn’t you go for null instead?

I'm not seeing any town intent. I'm just seeing 'hey X, what's your read on Y?' which is such lackluster scumhunting. Then there's the other stuff I mentioned.
Ok, but it’s scumhunting nonetheless, isn’t it? Do you think WATT can do better?

I'm mainly biding my time waiting for something to happen. I've grown pretty indifferent towards the game at the moment and think a flip is what we need right now ... but with Nabe having to catch up I guess I'll have to wait some more?

Not feeling comfortable with a BW lynch. No good reasoning has been offered on why he's scummy.
If you’re going to stand by this, I’m requesting you refute what I said in my post explaining my scum read on him. I feel like you’re just going to ignore anything concerning Badwolf, so IDK why I’m bothering.

BSP is the only lynch I feel 100% comfortable with though I wouldn't mind any of the people I mentioned dead. That doesn't mean I think they're all scummy - it's just that I feel like town is better off with them dead for one reason or another. Right now it seems like Gangsta is the only lynch most people could compromise on outside of BSP / BW.
Can you answer my question? I asked you why you didn’t mention Vinyl in the group of people you said you wouldn’t mind going.

Not much more for me to say especially since I've gotten no solid response to my question on what people will do in case of a BW townflip. People that push his lynch should answer this unless they're scum. WATT's answer has been pathetic and could easily be a scum cop-out.
I have multiple scum reads, and I will look at them if Badwolf is lynched toDay. I will also re-read with the flip in mind obviously.

Starting page 18.

I can't remember my BSP read....rofl.

Scum according to my QT post.
You called me town in your #620. I asked you why in my #742.

I can't pin BSP's alignment from #713. I see town and scumtells in there. See scumlink to Gangsta.
Ok, so what did you see? Can you show us?

PJB and BSP are both so grimy, yet I can't see them buddying so hard as a scum team.

@ Gheb I remember BSP's early game being scummy as ****, IIRC I saw it but wanted to pressure Soup before switching, hence Kev townread when he did before me. What do you think of BSP's post which I mentioned above? Link with PJB?
Ok, I’m wondering why you called me town and why you didn’t explain anything when you said I could die in your #219.

Thinking the same thing. I actually think a BSP town flip will make PJB look worse than a BSP scum flip. It'd make sense for scumPJB to aggressively defend townBSP but not to defend scumBSP like that. Another plus we gain from lynching BSP imo.
You need to explain this. How does scumPJB defending townBSP make any sense whatsoever?

@RadFic: garbage read. He's saying that RadFic looks like he's fine with any lynch happening but so far he has only pushed soup, BSP and Toad. Furthermore he draws this conclusions on the mere fact that RadFic opted to go after BSP despite his soup push, which is nowhere near enough to make such a statement or base a scumread on.
I drew this conclusion off of the fact that RadFic pushed Soup fairly hard, and then decided I could die without explaining why. Why did they settle on me if they were so confident in Soup? That’s why I said it seems like they’re fine with any lynch. You are correct in that I based this off of the fact that they came after me despite pushing for Soup so hard, but that’s in addition to the fact that

They didn’t explain why I could die
And I can’t see the purpose in switching to me when they did

You’re one to talk telling me I don’t have significant basis. You’re basing your scum read on me off of two lines.

He claims to have a "slight scumlean on RadFic that he'd have no problem pursuing" but never actually does so or makes any attempts to convice people of his ideas. BSP's not stupid so I think the whole stance on RadFic is fake.
While it wasn’t immediate, I started looking into the matter more with my #742. I wanted to see why they got a town lean on me. Keep in mind RF has been gone from the thread for a bit.

I put reasoning in my reads for a reason w.r.t. to not working to convince people of my ideas. I also consider refuting accusations against me (assuming people read my posts) and explaining why they are wrong as part of this.

And keep in mind, I've you've been top priority for me toDay. I made the responses I did to show the problems in your push, and my vote has been on you.

@IR: another bad read. The most common terms he uses to describe the IR slot are "incorrect", "false" and "wrong" yet his conclusion is that IR must be scum.
Because you are using all of these instances when you are “incorrect”, “false”, and “wrong” to label me as scum. You keep doing this in spite of the fact that I’m giving you explanations for everything (which you may not agree with, in which I can’t do much), or you’re just flat out wrong in some of your points.

He's not even considering the fact that IR could just be wrong about the slot - instead he finds it preferable to counter-vote IR rather than making attempts to convince IR wrong and point him into the "right" direction.
I swear….are you reading my posts? The above is why I’m ruling out the fact you could just be wrong about my slot. It happens again right below this.

@Gangsta: Don't remember if he ever actually bothered to back-up his read on Gangsta and dig out the posts he mentioned here.
I’m so close to being done with reading anything you say w.r.t. me. You are clearly not reading everything I put out if you don’t know if I’ve done this or not. This is why I keep calling you wrong and incorrect, because not only are you both of those, you keep coming at me without even checking on your information.

If he's right now on scumGangsta then I think distancing is more likely than a real stance. Noteworthy that he decides to vote IR instead of Gangsta despite IR's reasoning being more sound and thorough while Gangsta merely joined the wagon with no reason. No reason for BSP to go against IR instead of Gangsta as far as I can tell so this stance seems fake / staged as well.
I’ve laid out all of my reasoning I have against you. It surpasses what I have on Gangsta atm.

@soup: A meta-read on a player as inconsistent as soup should not be enough to label him as town so quickly. And if he is actually the townsoup from Mass Effect then I would expect townBSP to be a lot more concerned with soup's read potentially being horribly off and questioning him more rather than just letting him do his tunnel-thing against BW. Another read I'd label as "fake" here although I do think soup is town too.
Which of Soup’s read are you talking about?

Soup is playing exactly like Mass Effect. Even if you don’t consider M.E., I’m not seeing any scum intent in his posts.

I’m not sure what you mean by inconsistent. In the games I’ve been in with Soup, his style has been the same for the most part.

Quickly? I posted that reads list on #713, and the game started on post #79. Funny how you’re concerned about quick reads now. Remember when I questioned you about Badwolf’s read on RF? Oh, that’s right, you said you’d discuss it when it was relevant.

Oh, and fwiw: all three of BSP's "scumreads" in that post are people that directly attack him. I'm missing the legitimate scumhunting in that. Would definitely lynch BSP. Looking at PJB if town, and Gangsta if scum.
I knew this would come up eventually. I’ve laid out all of my reasoning for all of my scum reads. It’s not my fault if the people I consider the most suspicious at the time are the ones on my wagon. Are you trying to assert that everyone who is attacking me is town? There could very well be scum on there, so I don’t see the problem.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm serious about this. That was in completely poor taste of you regardless of your alignment.

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't feel it's very fair at all to do that Kevin, I don't think a game can really bounce back from that. I'm fine with possibly getting another lynch out of it, but I can't comprehend burdening town like this either. Are you certain he's town still based on what he posted?

#HBC | Nabe

We're Toonami and BW posted "Adult Swim". Sounds like flavour scum. So let's assume he's modkilled and continue.

Vote: BSP

In early game, BSP was only posting in reaction to other posts. (I can see from 1011 that that's still the case, I assume he's been doing it all game.) BSP is looking for mentions of BSP, not pursuing scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

That read isn't very consistent seeing how you're implying town isn't concerned with their image either. I'm not going to excuse it but I am going to point out this and shake my head at the thought of going to the next highest wagon just because Badwolf got himself modkilled.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Don't know why BW would do this as scum - if he legit got caught he'd have no reason to be mad at the people that called him out. Really wish he'd make clear what he's doing here and what he's actually going to flip. If this is his actual role PM he quoted then I don't see how that role would make sense as scum either. Looks like it's w/e since he's getting modkilled now and if he actually flips scum we have time to lynch BSP.

I'm more confused than anything though.

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't think something like this has happened in a long time. I still feel this is unfair, regardless if I was right.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Nevermind, I misread the post where BW quotes his role PM. Yeah it'd make sense for scum to have that role but not for BW to be mad at anybody but himself.

#HBC | Nabe

@Soup, this is also on the back of BSP reasoning at post 300 and prior when he made the original bad post and IR called him on it. Not sure what got up your *** suddenly when you were screaming at BW right until he posted a role PM, but the game isn't over and we're not NLing toDay.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Is bsp being voted on individual scumminess or connections @kev/IR?
guess what I'm saying is does a bsp/badwolf scumteam make sense?
I still think BSP is a scummy slot and can die. It's possible they are a team but I didn't spend a lot of time looking at a connection between them.

Actually, I'll reread the thread and look out for likely connections. Maybe I'll come up with something before toDay ends.

Also, I think we're in a good position to get rid of some weight right now and since chances for BSPtown have increased I guess I'll unvote vote Rajam

#HBC | ѕoup

@Soup, this is also on the back of BSP reasoning at post 300 and prior when he made the original bad post and IR called him on it. Not sure what got up your *** suddenly when you were screaming at BW right until he posted a role PM, but the game isn't over and we're not NLing toDay.
It's not over and he's likely flipping scum, but is his flip or actions detrimental to BSP? You have a suspicion to BSP himself, but I want to know if you see a connection.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Guess I kinda contradicted myself a bit. What I'm saying is that I'm willing to give BSP the benefit of doubt for the moment considering how off my reads seem to have been.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
You guys except IR are being ********.
The only people you should be voting is either gangsta or bsp.

V/LA tomorrow for school and vga awards.

And I'll leave this vote down. Vote: Gangsta
IR, we thought that this was a possible connection slip between vinyl and BW. Your thoughts on it?
[reason being, vinyl has no reason to just ignore bw completely and say "these guys or nothing" out of nowhere, considering the timing of the statement and that vinyl's not the kind to just ignore people's wagon.]

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Is bsp being voted on individual scumminess or connections @kev/IR?
guess what I'm saying is does a bsp/badwolf scumteam make sense?
Yeah, only because of his last post being the whole "I'm not above lynching Badwolf IF it's our only option" spiel. I hate that it's an out and it's a scummy out.

Top Bottom