• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toonami Mafia - Game Over - Daytime Programing wins!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
tired now, people viewing should start posting, people not posting should start asking me questions to keep my brain sharp, i remember having gut reads on some players, take it on faith that i'll get to them, if i don't remind me as i know at least one of them was important .

PJb, i remember having some questions most of which have i probably forgot , but why did you choose this game in specifics to be aggressive ? What has your more aggressive style done to your reads ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I currently can't really discern what you want to do since you seem to be looking at alot of things, but not looking anywhere in specific if you get my drift, is WATT your current largest interest, what do you make of the Vandinator and #KevMo ? What about what was posted about WATT made you go "huh" beyond what your agreeing with that others have posted ? i know you used to like to write little novels on your reads, we gonna get that anytime soon in any form, are you currently working on your own WATT case that'll make us all feel warm and fuzzy ?

That's probably it.

Oh wait, are you town ?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm being aggressive because I've consistently lost every game I've been in, while being more passive.

Aggressive players seize control of the game, and they usually end up being scum, or wrong. So **** that, I'm not letting scum take over this time, and lo and behold we caught scum.. who decided to have himself modkilled instead. Maybe we even caught a second scummer. If I had kicked back and just gone with the flow, like usual, Kev or Swiss/Ryker, power players who usually push town around, might have lynched BSP instead of paying attention to BW, and we wouldn't be where we are. This is either clearly a superior playstyle for, or a coincidence. I'll be keeping it up as long as I can, tho I do find it to be a bit exhausting.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I'm being aggressive because I've consistently lost every game I've been in, while being more passive.

Aggressive players seize control of the game, and they usually end up being scum, or wrong. So **** that, I'm not letting scum take over this time, and lo and behold we caught scum.. who decided to have himself modkilled instead. Maybe we even caught a second scummer. If I had kicked back and just gone with the flow, like usual, Kev or Swiss/Ryker, power players who usually push town around, might have lynched BSP instead of paying attention to BW, and we wouldn't be where we are. This is either clearly a superior playstyle for, or a coincidence. I'll be keeping it up as long as I can, tho I do find it to be a bit exhausting.
So, do you think Kevins style is indicative of anything, i'm sure you've noticed the swap from his HxH play, is he leading town around by the nose , do you find his pushes legit so far ?

I'm taking you saying "we might have lynched Bsp" to mean your currently not interested in my lynch, Y/N ? Why or why not ? Pushed back for present time or back to the null void ?

Gangstalicious

J/Inferno
Omg. Had a giant post and it got eaten. I'm making a TL:DR version right now.

• WATT is scum. He has been very shallow, tried to take credit on the BW lynch, and Rajam's point on him has never been addressed and fully true
  • We were wrong on BW. We admit it. We still want WATT lynched.
  • Talking about "what if Vinyl" takes us nowhere. It really does nothing for us at all. We asked the mod in hopes of finding an answer (which is not trying to "look" good like WATT is trying to say) and he won't give an answer. This means that at this time we aren't supposed to know. If WATT is right and there is some janitor, then we lynch him and Vinyl flips.
  • I don't like how WATT is so confident in knowing Vinyl is scum. It's like he knows.
  • His lynches are telegraphed as if he's trying to set up lynches. I don't like it
  • WATT called us nothing but safe even though we actively opposed both popular wagons. That is the opposite of safe and his point is invalid.

Vote: WATT

@WATT - You said that you're very good at reading VinylScum. Whichever head said this, tell me every game you played with scumVinyl.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
So, do you think Kevins style is indicative of anything, i'm sure you've noticed the swap from his HxH play, is he leading town around by the nose , do you find his pushes legit so far ?

I'm taking you saying "we might have lynched Bsp" to mean your currently not interested in my lynch, Y/N ? Why or why not ? Pushed back for present time or back to the null void ?
Oh also, where are we, besides 1 up on scum ?
At first I wasn't liking Kev this game, because he was just sitting in the background and calling people bad if they didn't listen to him. He's become more cooperative, which I like. Not completely discounting kevscum as a possibility, but he's not really on my radar at the moment.

I would not have liked a BSP lynch at all. Didn't want him gone then, don't want you gone now.

We are, in fact, possibly 2 up on scum.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
1. Rake - [1] - Nabe,
2. Soup - [0] -
3. Kary - [3] - Wots All This Then?, KevinM, Rajam,
4. KevinM - [0]
5. Wots All This Then? (Orboknown/JDietz hydra) - [2] Vanderzant, Gangstalicious,
6. PrivateJoker-Brown - [1] - Kary,
7. Rajam - [0]
8. Vanderzant - [0]
9. Nabe - [0] -
10. Gangstalicious (Inferno3044/J) - [1] - Rake,
11. Jeoy - [0]

Not Voting [3] Soup, PrivateJoker-Brown, Jeoy,

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is at December 26th 11:59 CST.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@Vanz: u srs bro?

I'll give you paranoia about us offing BW as a normal thing in mafia, but don't go into the whole "Idk if he's done things" waffling too. We already killed a scum and got reads on most of the players in this game, most of which people have been agreeing with eventually. Don't knock our methods as "idk maybe they ask questions" when it gets us results. We already have a solid direction to go in today: Kary/Nabe/Gangstalicious. If it was purely my choice I'd have us kill off Kary, then if he flips indy/town we go Gangsta. If he flips mafia we go Nabe. Don't make me have to fight off you coming in with conspiracy theories and have to dissuade you before I go on Christmas vacation.
Is your priority here important? I'm kind of offset with the bolded.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm trying wrap my head around this and I don't see why you think Kary/Nabe makes sense, or why Kary flipped Indy/Town means you go after Gangsta. It just seems like a lot of theories without backed reasoning.

#HBC | ѕoup

Gangsta and WATT aren't partners. One is scum, that's for certain. I have my nagging feeling about Gangsta already yet I've got Vanz with another sense of logic for WATT. I'm pretty confident in this fact considering the way the way this formed doesn't seem like a bussing. Gangsta comes back to vote WATT after he gets some pressure applied. even when there was plenty of support for Kary. This is one of the main reasons why I don't think a team makes sense.

Discerning which is scum however, will be tiring.

#HBC | ѕoup

Being tired, is tiring. Really sorry on errors.

I want Nabe to respond to me so I can feel better about him and then I'll tackle what's going on.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
i ate too many biscuits

the **** am I reading? which quote?
The 648 that you brought up as undermining our position. We didn't bring it up, but IR did as filling in the vinyl bw connection.

And don't give me this.
tell me why would Vinyl, in THIS game, want to slap a vote on every waggon, where, from what both #552 (supporting IR, who's notably BSP > BW) and #648 suggest, he's more than happy to be voting BSP? You can't just say 'townVinyl plays like X' when you're comparing two situations unless they're similar to one another.
That's the point. He wasn't playing like townvinyl, which i why I brought that up.
One of you can talk to me about Gangsta, I'll have you know you not liking J is making me very happy on so many levels idonteven.
Gangsta is playing incredibly safe. His first major post iirc was saying that both the major lynchpicks were town[so wrong] and that soup of all people was his scumpick because "his anger seems fake and over the top". His pushes have been nonexistant and suddenly he votes me for weak and reachy reasons(oh and he's incorrect about something I did)

You made a tri-head today of your lynch picks, How has your read on my slot changed in lue of Vand's defense on me , how do you read his it as it relates to RF's last read on my slot (which was scummy IIRC, correct me if i'm wrong, it's late and League is calling )
Our read moved from scummy to towny before Vanz entered the game. His defense of you hasn't affected our read at all.
Radfic was a slight townlean and we haven't discussed Vanz himself yet. it'll happen soon.
Vandy and WATT, i'd like for you to join me on my about to occur GangstaLicious, which im sure i've misspelt , irregardless , i think this is where we need to be.

Do you agree he should be the first priority ?

I'll tell you i don't find Nabe appetizing at this point , his vote on me is meh and it could be place holder, but then again he expressed an intrest in BSp so it could be follow up, i guess i'll wait on more from him.

Vote : Gangsta

Surely i can't be wrong about a hydra involving J twice.
I can get behind gangsta, but Kary needs to go first. Gangsta is actually the one we want Joey's secondary lynch used on.
If nabe can explain his BSP hate, we will likely loosen up on him, but until then he's number 3.
Omg. Had a giant post and it got eaten. I'm making a TL:DR version right now.

• WATT is scum. He has been very shallow, tried to take credit on the BW lynch, and Rajam's point on him has never been addressed and fully true
  • Talking about "what if Vinyl" takes us nowhere. It really does nothing for us at all. We asked the mod in hopes of finding an answer (which is not trying to "look" good like WATT is trying to say) and he won't give an answer. This means that at this time we aren't supposed to know. If WATT is right and there is some janitor, then we lynch him and Vinyl flips.
  • I don't like how WATT is so confident in knowing Vinyl is scum. It's like he knows.
  • His lynches are telegraphed as if he's trying to set up lynches. I don't like it
  • WATT called us nothing but safe even though we actively opposed both popular wagons. That is the opposite of safe and his point is invalid.

Vote: WATT

@WATT - You said that you're very good at reading VinylScum. Whichever head said this, tell me every game you played with scumVinyl.
Numbered for convenience.
@1-Are you kidding me?We aren't trying to take credit for a bw wagon that we didn't puh, We're taking credit for BW because it was Me, soup, and Joey who got him lynched!!(special thanks to PJB). Rajam never explained his point at all and you even said "Rajam explain a few for me" which he never did! Rajam's point is shallow and not applicable to my slot.
@2-Ruy said during the lynch post we wouldn't know what happened to vinyl. You obviously knew he didn't flip because you told everyone to stop talking about it, so you would have known that Ruy wouldn't tell us what happened. The fact that you asked about it either shows that you are trying to look townie or that you are blatantly not reading important information.
@3-HE WAS OUR 2ND SCUMPICK! OF COURSE WE'D ASSUME HE WAS SCUM. PJB and soup[iirc] also seem convinced vinyl was scum so why aren't you grilling them about it?
@4-show me.
@5-One case of saying "hey those guys are town" without trying to get someone else lynched does not a point invalidate.
@the vinyl question-I'd have to look at up, but Utrick'd 3 and HxH come to mind.
I would hazard a guess it was Orbo.
You would hazard rightly.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Is your priority here important? I'm kind of offset with the bolded.
We want Kary lynched first and foremost. Dietz didn't leave me the kary/nabe connection he saw so I can't help you there.

I'm trying wrap my head around this and I don't see why you think Kary/Nabe makes sense, or why Kary flipped Indy/Town means you go after Gangsta. It just seems like a lot of theories without backed reasoning.
We think Gangsta is mafia. We think Kary is indy due to JD's experiance with Kary in tekken.
Who did rake replace? BSP?
indeed.

#HBC | ѕoup

Indy over the scum? Are you putting priority because of Vinyl.'s disappearance?

Gangstalicious

J/Inferno
Numbered for convenience.
@1-Are you kidding me?We aren't trying to take credit for a bw wagon that we didn't puh, We're taking credit for BW because it was Me, soup, and Joey who got him lynched!!(special thanks to PJB). Rajam never explained his point at all and you even said "Rajam explain a few for me" which he never did! Rajam's point is shallow and not applicable to my slot.
BWscum was completely because of Soup. Just because you jumped on doesn't mean that you were the reason. Being an early advocate while Soup did all the work that he did doesn't count. And okay, Rajam didn't ISO you like I asked. It doesn't mean that I didn't see his point and noticed he was right. I think it's completely applicable and it's also a point you never addressed. Scum tends to avoid things like that. You haven't been focused on finding scum. You've been focused on thread power.

@2-Ruy said during the lynch post we wouldn't know what happened to vinyl. You obviously knew he didn't flip because you told everyone to stop talking about it, so you would have known that Ruy wouldn't tell us what happened. The fact that you asked about it either shows that you are trying to look townie or that you are blatantly not reading important information.
Or there's the 3rd option that I'm town, you're twisting my actions to make them look scummy, and I don't know what happened and asked the mod for clarification (pssst. That's the right answer). You are seriously twisting the action of asking the mod for clarification on something that isn't clear scummy. And that's such a stretch your arm will break. I also knew he didn't flip from basic reading. Take a look at the flip:

As people went to Vinyl, knowing he would die, they stared into his eyes, until.

*Bump, Bump*

Vinyls eyes lost color and he started walking away, before anyone could stop him, he was gone, where did he go? Will he come back? Is he alive?

Vinyl (????/????) has gone missing.
Right here it simply says that Vinyl has gone missing with a lack of a flip. And you're right that we don't know what happened. So why talk in a circle? We shouldn't

@3-HE WAS OUR 2ND SCUMPICK! OF COURSE WE'D ASSUME HE WAS SCUM. PJB and soup[iirc] also seem convinced vinyl was scum so why aren't you grilling them about it?
You are not just assuming. You are taking it as fact that Vinyl is scum while there is no proof. That's the problem. You have never even entertained the idea that Vinyl either a) disappeared and didn't die or b) is town. What would happen if you were right and there was a janitor, we lynched him today, and Vinyl flipped town? What would you do if Vinyl returned? You are trying to follow a preset path constructed by yourself and I see nothing good coming from this.

@4-show me.
@Vanz: u srs bro?

I'll give you paranoia about us offing BW as a normal thing in mafia, but don't go into the whole "Idk if he's done things" waffling too. We already killed a scum and got reads on most of the players in this game, most of which people have been agreeing with eventually. Don't knock our methods as "idk maybe they ask questions" when it gets us results. We already have a solid direction to go in today: Kary/Nabe/Gangstalicious. If it was purely my choice I'd have us kill off Kary, then if he flips indy/town we go Gangsta. If he flips mafia we go Nabe. Don't make me have to fight off you coming in with conspiracy theories and have to dissuade you before I go on Christmas vacation.
You have a very constructed method of going by these lynches. You have Kary/me/Nabe basically lined up (except you won't be lynching Nabe according to this).

@5-One case of saying "hey those guys are town" without trying to get someone else lynched does not a point invalidate.
Mind showing safe action from us then?

@the vinyl question-I'd have to look at up, but Utrick'd 3 and HxH come to mind
And you've never incorrectly read Vinyl? The point of "I can read Player X well" is such a terrible point used to try and validate something like this and I dislike it.

@mod - Can there possibly be an extention due to the holidays? Even I'm going to be doing something and I don't even celebrate Christmas.

:yeahboi:

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
BWscum was completely because of Soup. Just because you jumped on doesn't mean that you were the reason. Being an early advocate while Soup did all the work that he did doesn't count. And okay, Rajam didn't ISO you like I asked. It doesn't mean that I didn't see his point and noticed he was right. I think it's completely applicable and it's also a point you never addressed. Scum tends to avoid things like that. You haven't been focused on finding scum. You've been focused on thread power.
We've been focused on thread power? Soup was the first on badwold, but I'ce said all day when asked that we we're the other major factor in getting him lynched. Like I don't see how this is debateable.

Or there's the 3rd option that I'm town, you're twisting my actions to make them look scummy, and I don't know what happened and asked the mod for clarification (pssst. That's the right answer). You are seriously twisting the action of asking the mod for clarification on something that isn't clear scummy. And that's such a stretch your arm will break. I also knew he didn't flip from basic reading. Take a look at the flip:
You(inferno) knew he hadn't fliped, knew ruy said it wasn't public knowledge what happened to him, then asked him anyways. Not hard to use context to figure out we weren't to know what happened to him.
Right here it simply says that Vinyl has gone missing with a lack of a flip. And you're right that we don't know what happened. So why talk in a circle? We shouldn't
Fair enough.

You are not just assuming. You are taking it as fact that Vinyl is scum while there is no proof. That's the problem. You have never even entertained the idea that Vinyl either a) disappeared and didn't die or b) is town. What would happen if you were right and there was a janitor, we lynched him today, and Vinyl flipped town? What would you do if Vinyl returned? You are trying to follow a preset path constructed by yourself and I see nothing good coming from this.
I'm going with what our read was. Without his flip we don't know if he was town either, so I'll continue to trust in our read until it is proven otherwise.

You have a very constructed method of going by these lynches. You have Kary/me/Nabe basically lined up (except you won't be lynching Nabe according to this).
How many times has ryker or kev or Swiss said "if X is A, lynch Y" and this point was never raised? I don't know how us knowing where we want to go is such a scummy problem.

Mind showing safe action from us then?
In the words of Rajam, "I'd have to quote almost all of their posts"

And you've never incorrectly read Vinyl? The point of "I can read Player X well" is such a terrible point used to try and validate something like this and I dislike it.
I do not believe I have, no.
[/QUOTE]

Gangstalicious

J/Inferno
You(inferno) knew he hadn't fliped, knew ruy said it wasn't public knowledge what happened to him, then asked him anyways. Not hard to use context to figure out we weren't to know what happened to him.
If I'm not mistaken it said Vinyl had gone missing. That doesn't imply that he died nor that he left, was abducted, or any other theory that has been made. But perhaps the fact that he went missing was supposed to imply something so I asked the mod. When has asking the mod for clarification been scummy? You're still reaching on this oint And where did this "I know he hasn't flipped" thing come from? I don't know anything that you don't. Stop reaching

Fair enough.
So drop the point.

I'm going with what our read was. Without his flip we don't know if he was town either, so I'll continue to trust in our read until it is proven otherwise.
Then don't try going around saying things like "we might be down 2 scum" because you don't know.

How many times has ryker or kev or Swiss said "if X is A, lynch Y" and this point was never raised? I don't know how us knowing where we want to go is such a scummy problem.
Well first of all, I think Kary is town. That's mislynch 1 leading to mislynch 2 (us). Plus I hate when Ryker does it because his stubbornness is how he single-handedly throws games. But this isn't a time to rip on Ryker. This is about why you're scum.

In the words of Rajam, "I'd have to quote almost all of their posts"
Now this is just sad. I not only gave you room, but I invited you to prove your point on us to let you try and prove your point and you actively deflected it. Just like your other points, this is bull****.

Come on people. This guy is scum. He's actively twisting actions and reaching for whatever points he can to condemn us. Soup and Rajam get on this.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Was told that I have to replace out due to 12 day V/LA.

Any questions you want to ask before I get replaced out?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Hmmm.

Who's scum ?

No wait, thats too easy.

Strongest town read Joey, plus why you thought using your ability early would do more good than harm.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Rake, you're in hyperpost mode. What's with the enthusiasm?
I've missed playing mafia, even though I am still in a scum drought :mad:

Other than that , i want to hunt all the scum and get all the ladies.

Speaking of , can i dangle my delicious Gangsta wagon in front of you, or where do you see yourself pushing today ? I know you've expressed interest in both WATT and Gangsta, care to put your foot in on a wagon or do you need to see more ?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Strongest Town Read is Soup.

I used my power early because I figured that:

1) Everyone having me as a town read would end up with me dead soon enough.

2) Since the (what I assume to be) Janitor has already been in effect once, I figured that it couldn't do any harm.

3) I wanted more info after Vinyl didn't flip. It was bothering me lol.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
One of you can talk to me about Gangsta, I'll have you know you not liking J is making me very happy on so many levels idonteven.
Well just look at his D1 connections. He floated not getting involved in either wagon, eventually copped out on both and took the safest stances I could possibly think of at all times. Calling IR town, calling us town, calling Badwolf town, calling BSP town. He really just didn't want to be involved in anything that could trace back to him and it showed. I don't think he was a part of Vinyl's kill iirc either. I'm not liking his responses to my other head above me either: No one saw anything in what Rajam said... seriously, just no. Voting our slot at this point is a blatant OMGUS that you couldn't even bother to substantiate and instead claimed your post got eaten.

• We're not "trying to take credit" for the BW lynch: We're crediting ourselves for the BW lynch because we lynched him. There is no try: we already did it. You claim Rajam's post is "true" but never why or prove it: there's a reason no one who isn't scum cares about that post, it's not worth addressing, and IMO probably not even truly addressable just like I can't address "WATT has been shallow" since you don't even try to bring up points to dispute that about. I don't see Rajam on us anymore, do you?
  • Oh yes, because we totally know that Vinyl is scum as we're his partner just as you're insinuating and therefore have successfully bussed two of our mafia friends already: because that would be so smart. Let me just put my underwear on my head and ask for my supposed mafia alignment to lose to town or indy real quick mmk.
  • Forgive us for having lynch picks and wanting them to die. I guess that's not what town with a plan does apparently. Enlighten me why having direction means we're scummy.
  • Reading the popular and/or debated slots as town is incredibly safe play. No one asks you to back up town reads as hard as people do scum reads: and when a lynch comes around if they were scum you just say "I was wrong sorry" and no one minds because they hit scum anyways. And if you get the mislynch you were hoping for: great you were "right" about them being town.

You made a tri-head today of your lynch picks, How has your read on my slot changed in lue of Vand's defense on me , how do you read his it as it relates to RF's last read on my slot (which was scummy IIRC, correct me if i'm wrong, it's late and League is calling )
Our read of your slot hasn't changed, nor has at least my head noticed anything relating to it with what Vand has been doing or saying. I'm not sure what you're asking wrt his read vs. RF's read: I know Swiss had terrible reads this game wrt BW and possibly BSP, but if you're asking me if we think Vand's reads coming to more mimic our own instead of RF's old reads means anything I don't think so, not this soon at least.

Vandy and WATT, i'd like for you to join me on my about to occur GangstaLicious, which im sure i've misspelt , irregardless , i think this is where we need to be.

Do you agree he should be the first priority ?

I'll tell you i don't find Nabe appetizing at this point , his vote on me is meh and it could be place holder, but then again he expressed an intrest in BSp so it could be follow up, i guess i'll wait on more from him.

Vote : Gangsta

Surely i can't be wrong about a hydra involving J twice.
I wouldn't mind it, I've had my eye on Kary first because I feel like he's more likely to be Indy than Gangsta, and so might help us see what Vinyl was if he was out of the picture. In my mind if we get Kary to flip Indy then we can see if Vinyl was scum, and if he was it's very likely Gangsta was the third man for mafia and the game is over. If Kary is town, we still go to Gangsta. But if Kary was mafia, then Nabe (keeping in mind MiR's old play) may be Indy. This all assumes the relatively standard 3 mafia and 1 indy setup though.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
die in a fire.

also you think i'm indy? GG.

die in a fire.

show me the IR quote and STOP being unhelpful

im very drunk
g'night
I don't even know the quote you two were fighting about, you bring it up. Also stop making excuses and follow up on what you were trying to accomplish color coding random words in one of my previous posts.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
If I'm not mistaken it said Vinyl had gone missing. That doesn't imply that he died nor that he left, was abducted, or any other theory that has been made. But perhaps the fact that he went missing was supposed to imply something so I asked the mod. When has asking the mod for clarification been scummy? You're still reaching on this oint And where did this "I know he hasn't flipped" thing come from? I don't know anything that you don't. Stop reaching
It's pretty obvious when the mod says "Is he alive?" at the end of the flip that we're not supposed to know, but you leapt for the town cred of asking anyways.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Indy over the scum? Are you putting priority because of Vinyl.'s disappearance?
Yes, I have been. Knowing if Vinyl was truly scum or not would be helpful I think. Though it's not life or death. (but it's also been easiest for us to be confident of our Kary read based on all his reactions and me having some prior Kary meta)

I can help clear this up since I'm the one who wrote it:

We feel Kary is likely to be Indy. We aren't sure what flavor of scum Nabe might be if he is. We feel Gangsta is likely to be Mafia based on the way he handled D1 and the BSP/BW decision wherein BW flipped mafia.

After that it's a process of liklihood. if Kary was Indy, Nabe stops being a potential Indy, and therefore Gangsta becomes the next priority as the most likely mafia. If Kary is Town, then we didn't make any real headway and we kill Gangsta as the next most suspicious. If Kary was Mafia, I'm assuming (because I think Vinyl was likely mafia due to his treatment of BW) that Indy is still left and Nabe is still around and therefore we should consider him going second. Hopefully that shed some light on the process of elimination style logic I was using to decide the order on different outcomes.

Top Bottom