• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toonami Mafia - Game Over - Daytime Programing wins!

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Swish! Looks like today just turned into Nabe/Kary/Gangstalicious: pick two.

(do we actually have to vote a certain way for the second person, or are you just personally keeping track of who town wants gone second?)

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I think he's saying he turns Twilight into another voting Dayphase, giving us another actual lynch?

I'm curious about that Role name, though. Aren't Hero roles usually like the one BSP has, where he's immune to all NAs? Pretty sure I've seen it that way before, at least.

@BSP. What is the name of your role?

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Yeah you're right, that sounds more like what he's saying. Then we probably don't have to keep a running tally of a second vote for game mechanic reasons, but it probably would be a good idea to get a sense of who we'd want second so we can push it through in the 24 hours if that's how it works.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
(afaik Hero tends to change from game to game, I've seen mention of heros who take the place of someone in the noose, but if you go to mafiascum wiki it'll tell you hero is a kingmaker role that kills the king if they're mislynched. At any rate I'm assuming this ability is true considering Joey's play and the fact I don't think scum would claim this if they couldn't follow through. It would make the idea of Vinyl's questionable dead status seem more balanced for town if Joey was town hero)

BSP

Smash Legend
Sorry guys, I've just finished up with finals and I'll be flying back home tomorrow. I should be up to date and respond to everything by then.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Does the two vote work like the Incap or just a regular double lynch? I don't get why you're using it Jeoy ._.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Kary: Why do you have Vinyl as town? What did he do to earn your trust.
What sold you on WATT town when you were so gung-ho earlier, was your push not legitimate?

I'm up for Kary/Nabe leaving our ranks today. Either one seems like they'd have a good chance of giving us our Indy/Mafia PR. I'll talk to my other head, but I'm having serious trouble seeing Kary as any sort of Town role.

Vote: Kary
herp a derp alicious. dear me.

I believe Vinyl was town. Why? Well not least because he was QL'd in the space of about two hours. That doesn't tend to happen to scummers. On top of that, I didn't see him do anything I thought scummy, considering it was Vinyl.

And I'm obviously not 'sold' on WATT town given that I said
i'm going to work on the assumption that WATT is town for the time being.
and what does this have to do with my push?
What it means is that I was pushing you because I thought you were scum, and in doing so I found a couple things that made me doubt that read. As such I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and not pushing you until my read develops further.

of course, then you make a post like this where 'you're finding it real hard to see Kary as town' for reasons probably relating to making zero effort to understand my point of view. that or you're scum.

now since we're having a tete-a-tete that i don't really want, can you answer those questions you skipped lightly over yesterday?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I recall there being a few things that I want answered. But this is the one that really sticks in my mind;
i'm asking you where you made an effort to read me; i want you to show me your posts where there's evidence of this effort. i obviously expect you to have read my posts :/
IF you'd seen my posts and thought 'hmm Kary might be scum', then there might be evidence of you trying to push my slot. But as I recall, you managed to scumread me almost entirely on the basis of my push on you; before that you just ignored me.

I also don't really understand why you're scumreading me. with IR dead I don't have a long list of complaints to neatly undercut in a pithy manner. so if you want to explain why i'm scum then maybe that'd help. something to do with pushing you being anti-town?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
second vote gives us a general idea of who we're lynching due to there only being a 24 hour day tomorrow. Skips this night phase lol.

#HBC | ѕoup

second vote gives us a general idea of who we're lynching due to there only being a 24 hour day tomorrow. Skips this night phase lol.
That's...neat. Alright. I'm thinking Gangsta still, I can't shake this damn feeling I have with him and I'm not fairly confident in who I want next. I think Nabe is acting a bit weird and his push on BSP doesn't really make sense. He needs to respond to me, and BSP needs to start posting more quite frankly.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
1. BSP - [1] - Nabe,
2. Soup - [0]
3. Kary - [1] - Wots All This Then?,
4. KevinM - [0]
5. Wots All This Then? (Orboknown/JDietz hydra) - [0]
6. PrivateJoker-Brown - [1] - Kary,
7. Rajam - [0]
8. Vanderzant - [0]
9. Nabe - [0] -
10. Gangstalicious (Inferno3044/J) - [0]
11. Jeoy - [0]

Not Voting [8] BSP, Soup, KevinM, PrivateJoker-Brown, Rajam, Vanderzant, Gangstalicious, Jeoy,

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is at December 26th 11:59 CST.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
IR's flip is interesting though. He posted a big *** list of reads and connections, which was probably the most protown thing any had done all day. That alone may be why he was killed, but that's not really what intrigues me.

He said he was gonna grill Kary toDay, but lo and behold, he didn't make it. I could totally see Kary killing gheb so he wouldn't have to deal with him, and no scumbuddies that may/may not be alive would have argued with him.
A night1 Kill is really either "Let's kill this guy because he's a good player and we don't have a cliamed PR or anything to kill" or "gheb got da shortstick" in my experiance.
The wifom of the second paragraph is just ugh. What about the possibility of scum NK'ing gheb to frame people he was suspicious of?
Okay guys!

Since I figured that this would be the best time to use it because of us losing information due to Vinyl's lack of flip, vote for TWO people to lynch. Regular vote and hero vote.

I am the town hero. I am using my ability during this twilight. I'm saying this because, if I read it correctly, the day phase my ability creates is only 24 hours long! Therefore, without proper planning, it would probably go to waste. Not claiming role or how I use the ability until after I actually use it.

In other news, I haven't caught up yet, and I'm so tired lol. I'll catch up and stuff tomorrow probably.

Wait. you and BSp both claimed "town hero". Your role isn't the traditional hero role. Is "hero" actually your role name?
Does everyone think Kevin is town still?
leaning that way. Dunno how my partner feels.

Gangstalicious

J/Inferno
IMO I'm assuming Vinyl is dead scum someone janitored. Having any ability to nullify town's only surefire method of removing scum (lynches) seems like a huge mafia game no-no.
Can you explain why a scum's role would be janitored? This implies a not scum janitor in the game. Honestly I'm with Kary in saying that we move on. But I might as well ask something from the mod.

@mod - Can you confirm if Vinyl is dead or not?

Vinyl.'s flip is much as a relevant topic as scumhunting because his flip is detrimental to how we pursue this day. Scum is very aware of this and wanted to come into a day without information flowing. For that reason, I would like people to elaborate on what they think Vinyl.'s alignment is, or what happened to him. We have certain players stating an abduction, and other players claiming a janitor.
I agree, but talking about what could've happened is meaningless. I have a feeling that over time we will figure out what happened (also I asked the mod). Take just the 2 flips that we have and say where you want to go.

i'm giving my 2c and saying the whole thing's more or less a waste of time. it was that or try and shut down the discussion entirely but i don't have have the means (i.e. thread power) to do that.

vinyl's lack of flip tells us nothing. ignore it and move on, right now it's WIFOM all the way to the bank.

what do you think of peejaybee?
I agree with this.

First things first I'm interested in what people's theories are on the Vinyl situation.
I think that the flip on Vinyl. and the kill on IR are pretty telling to me. IR must have done something worth being a kill and Vinyl. had a reason to be janitored OR abducted. Frankly, anyone claiming an abduction has completely lost me, considering I don't see a reason for an indy to put himself out there as stated before. Nabe's statement about "Indy factional bull****" is really bothersome. A win condition like that doesn't seem relevant nor inherently balanced.
@Gangster: You're suspect #3. I'd like a full reads list and a theory on why IR kicked the bucket last night.
Let me talk to J before posting a full read list. I will state that I still think BSP is town and with a BWscum flip, Soup is probably town as well. However I want something from you. You said yesterday that on D2 you would evaluate the flips and work from there. Well BW flipped scum and IR flipped town. What do you get from this?

herp a derp alicious. dear me.

I believe Vinyl was town. Why? Well not least because he was QL'd in the space of about two hours. That doesn't tend to happen to scummers. On top of that, I didn't see him do anything I thought scummy, considering it was Vinyl.
Come on Kary. You were in my PM64 game and there was a last minute swing onto scum. I'm assuming there are other reasons for why you think Vinyl is town though. Also honestly I've thought about WATT and what Rajam said about him not actually doing anything and feigning intent. Honestly I'm starting to believe him. All he's really been doing is asking other people questions instead of really doing things for themselves.

That's...neat. Alright. I'm thinking Gangsta still, I can't shake this damn feeling I have with him and I'm not fairly confident in who I want next. I think Nabe is acting a bit weird and his push on BSP doesn't really make sense. He needs to respond to me, and BSP needs to start posting more quite frankly.
Don't let J paranoia get to you bro. We've read and talked, but every post so far has been made by me.

I still have him as null. He is currently not someone I'm thinking of lynching.

:yeahboi:

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Can you explain why a scum's role would be janitored? This implies a not scum janitor in the game. Honestly I'm with Kary in saying that we move on. But I might as well ask something from the mod.

@mod - Can you confirm if Vinyl is dead or not?
Look at gigabots. Scum team Jan'd ryker because they wanted his flip to not be shown and confuse the town(even though it was likely he was scum due to actions). Same thing here. Scum wants town to have as little info as possible, and making sure that vinyl's[likely from my POV]scumflip wasn't shown prevents town from moving on that info.
Also read the flip. Ruy publicly said it wasn't known(to the public) if vinyl was dead or not. This reminds me of scumferno from FF8 asking pointless questions that it was obvious from reading the thread what the answers were to.

Let me talk to J before posting a full read list. I will state that I still think BSP is town and with a BWscum flip, Soup is probably town as well. However I want something from you. You said yesterday that on D2 you would evaluate the flips and work from there. Well BW flipped scum and IR flipped town. What do you get from this?
We got that Vinyl was likely scum. It did not change our kary read[scum but more indyish]. We feel that nabe is a likely BW partner. it strengthened our Joey [town]read. It made soup more solidly town.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
My reads at the current moment, though I'm planning on rereading tonight.

Kary- I dislike, I pointed out why I dislike her and she also took the bait hardest on my question. People know I hate to outguess the mod and I hate set-up theorizing because it's something safe a mafia member can do. Kary after saying we shouldn't talk about continues to put out the idea with the most possible assumptions so other people can talk about it and then randomly votes PJB without doing any legwork under the impression "let him answer the vote". Why would he? Where's the pressure? You're not playing a town game brobro

Soup- Town I think pretty much confirmed town. If he arranged something with BW to have him get modkilled through his own push then GG they win I'll take this kid to Lylo with me.

WATT- Begrudgingly town, I really didn't like this slot yesterday but I'm leaning more towards that possibility now I'll pump the brakes on it and let me reevaluate the slot as I go on.

BSP- Still scum, still think we should lynch this slot, still want this slot dead. And I'm not willing to have another everyone agrees he can be scum and let him keep sliding further into the game. He dies by D3.

Vanderzat- I will reserve judgement on this slot but at the time of RF I was leaning town.

Jeoy- I could see mafia in here, people seem to think otherwise so I'm not about to push this slot but I will point out I'm still sort of wary of him.

Rajam- You're still my double voter right bay? If so you can stick around for now.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
A night1 Kill is really either "Let's kill this guy because he's a good player and we don't have a cliamed PR or anything to kill" or "gheb got da shortstick" in my experiance.
The wifom of the second paragraph is just ugh. What about the possibility of scum NK'ing gheb to frame people he was suspicious of?

Wait. you and BSp both claimed "town hero". Your role isn't the traditional hero role. Is "hero" actually your role name?

leaning that way. Dunno how my partner feels.
BSP didn't actually claim "town hero" though. He said he was Goku, from DBZ. That's why I asked him what his role was called. I wouldn't jump to questioning Joey's role unless BSP actually says he's a Hero too.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I am -insert role name here-, Toonami Hero.

Also band kept me out really late so yaaay even longer delayed re-read! Woo!

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I feel the same question is relevant to you also Nabe, seeing how you're voting BSP. Is it because of Vinyl. or just previous reasons from yesterday? You did vote Vinyl. eventually and give up on pushing BPS.
I gave up on getting a BSP lynch at deadline and said "BSP tomorrow, right?" prior to voting for Vinyl. For me in D1, Vinyl was for the sake of avoiding NL. But looking back, I think he was mafia, and so naturally I think he's aligned with BSP. I'll discuss that in my iso, but it's not evidence of anything -- we don't have Vinyl's flip and Vinylscum does not inform BSLscum.

Vinyl.'s flip is much as a relevant topic as scumhunting because his flip is detrimental to how we pursue this day. Scum is very aware of this and wanted to come into a day without information flowing. For that reason, I would like people to elaborate on what they think Vinyl.'s alignment is, or what happened to him. We have certain players stating an abduction, and other players claiming a janitor.
Look at the lack of confirmation we have that Vinyl is dead. Occam's Razor here says it's a day-abductor that steals lynches -- that's the simplest explanation, because abductors make players "go missing". Not a day-janitor who takes the flip and leaves it ambiguous as to whether he's living or dead, that is complicated and bananas.

Vinyl's flip is absolutely not a relevant topic to scumhunting. People's opinions of Vinyl are valuable. People saying, "I really WISH we had Vinyl's flip" is not helpful.

I think that the flip on Vinyl. and the kill on IR are pretty telling to me. IR must have done something worth being a kill and Vinyl. had a reason to be janitored OR abducted. Frankly, anyone claiming an abduction has completely lost me, considering I don't see a reason for an indy to put himself out there as stated before. Nabe's statement about "Indy factional bull****" is really bothersome. A win condition like that doesn't seem relevant nor inherently balanced.
Don't say things like "that kill was pretty telling" and then not offer even a suggestion as to what it tells. IR was a townread to most of the players in the game, and that's likely why he died. Look at his scumreads and other interactions if you want connections, but do something in the way of content with it rather than simply stating it as you have done.

A win condition like what? I didn't suggest a win condition, or say anything about "indy factional bull****". If there is an abductor who steals lynchees, then the game will be balanced around that in some way -- since we've only seen the flip of a single VT, I doubt you're in a position to say if it would be balanced. And while you say that it doesn't seem relevant, you're also telling people in the same breath that Vinyl's lack of flip means something, and asking players to comment on what they think happened to him.

It tells us nothing? You mean an agreed wagon and everyone piling on Vinyl. due to BW's modkill means nothing?
Looking at BW's wagon prior to modkill and interactions therein would be much more valuable. Justifying a Vinyl lynch D1 with a couple hours to deadline was not a hard thing.

By which you mean, it doesn't make sense because I haven't provided reasoning yet? (And that you're not patient enough to wait a few hours?)

Yes.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Wow, that was all a pretty specific bit of setup speculation. Do you know something you aren't telling us? You're using words like "will" instead of "would" when talking about the game's balance.
Really? "If there is an abduction" is a present-tense assumption -- taken as true given that that's what an assumption is, it then follows that I'd use "will". If X is A, then Y will be B.

Vand: when you get here talk to me about Nabe. Hopefully you've played more games with him than I have.
Swish! Looks like today just turned into Nabe/Kary/Gangstalicious: pick two.
You've already made a decision on my slot -- you want to lynch it. So what are you doing asking Vand?

"Town is never right" or "Scum doesn't get QL'd"
"Vinyl isn't scum, because Vinyl"

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
IF you'd seen my posts and thought 'hmm Kary might be scum', then there might be evidence of you trying to push my slot. But as I recall, you managed to scumread me almost entirely on the basis of my push on you; before that you just ignored me.

I also don't really understand why you're scumreading me. with IR dead I don't have a long list of complaints to neatly undercut in a pithy manner. so if you want to explain why i'm scum then maybe that'd help. something to do with pushing you being anti-town?
No we didn't, we specifically were put at unease by your reluctance to come into the game properly. We called you out for sidelining after you made a few empty posts showing you were around without making headway, and your response was to start a weak wagon on our slot.

@Gangsta-Who's your lynchpick then?
Kary-stop claim fishing when you haven't done **** and ****ing scumhunt already.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Answers in green

Really? "If there is an abduction" is a present-tense assumption -- taken as true given that that's what an assumption is, it then follows that I'd use "will". If X is A, then Y will be B.

That would be correct IF that's the way you had phrased your statement, but you didn't say "If there is an abduction." You said: "It's probably an abductor... an abductor modded to steal lynches will play a large part in the setup's balance". I'd have expected "would", unless you are very sure of the method and mode Vinyl's flip was obscured by with actual knowledge of the events.

Now: that all being said, this was before Joey claimed his ability. Before I would have dismissed the possibility of Vinyl having survived town's attempt to lynch him considering it would take away the only surefire thing town usually has going for it, but if we have a double lynch... well that certainly would make up for it and open up the realm of possibilities for a more solid scum-save power like abductor.

You've already made a decision on my slot -- you want to lynch it. So what are you doing asking Vand?

The short answer is I've forgotten why my other head thinks you were connected to BW specifically instead of just acting shady, and I'm waiting to hear back.

Now it's true we'd like to see your slot go above some others. But I'd rather have a more educated opinion to work on, and more importantly a stance and some contribution from a player replacing into the RadFic slot. It's no secret you're on our list of three top picks as it stands this moment, but that doesn't mean you're the correct two out of three choice. I see no reason to stop getting information for our deliberation on the most efficient use of lynches, especially so early in the day. (unless you really really don't want to live or have us actually attempt to discern your slot's alignment any further)

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Jeoy second vote: Gangstalicious

Why do neither you or Kary want to talk about Vinyl and what did or didn't happen to him? Would you like to back up your reasoning for not wishing to talk about the elephant in the room instead of just dismissing Soup with "We'll eventually find out" and piggybacking off of Kary's response with "I agree".

"We'll eventually find out" the alignments of every player in this game when it's over, that's not an excuse not to talk about it. And neither of our heads likes the way you're playing dumb with the possible motivations of covering a scummate's flip and asking the mod to make it look like you care (about the thing you already said you didn't want a part of?).

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
EBWOP: That should read more like, "Playing dumb with the possible reasons a scum might want to cover the flip of another scum." though the connotation that we think you might be one of those scummates isn't untrue either.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
K, I've reread up to the Gheb vs Soup thing again and my reads are pretty much unchanged from what I mentioned earlier. I'll probably gloss over this interaction and then power through the rest in the morning.

#HBC | ѕoup

Jeoy, I don't want you using your ability toDay. Trust me on this.

Nabe said:
I gave up on getting a BSP lynch at deadline and said "BSP tomorrow, right?" prior to voting for Vinyl. For me in D1, Vinyl was for the sake of avoiding NL. But looking back, I think he was mafia, and so naturally I think he's aligned with BSP. I'll discuss that in my iso, but it's not evidence of anything -- we don't have Vinyl's flip and Vinylscum does not inform BSLscum.
See, that's the thing though. I'm not going to pursue your logic on voting Vinyl., but right now you're telling me that you voted particularly just to avoid NL, yet you think Vinyl. was scum? I recall you using the excuse that you haven't read up on me once or twice, and I know by now, you shouldn't be able to use this excuse. Why do you think Vinyl. was scum? How does Vinylscum not inform BSP scum? I don't even remember BSP coming back to do anything once BW got modkilled, but I'd have to check again.

Look at the lack of confirmation we have that Vinyl is dead. Occam's Razor here says it's a day-abductor that steals lynches -- that's the simplest explanation, because abductors make players "go missing". Not a day-janitor who takes the flip and leaves it ambiguous as to whether he's living or dead, that is complicated and bananas.

Vinyl's flip is absolutely not a relevant topic to scumhunting. People's opinions of Vinyl are valuable. People saying, "I really WISH we had Vinyl's flip" is not helpful.
What if your reasoning is disproven and there is a janitor? I've gone over my reasons as to why it is important, and that's next in your response.

Don't say things like "that kill was pretty telling" and then not offer even a suggestion as to what it tells. IR was a townread to most of the players in the game, and that's likely why he died. Look at his scumreads and other interactions if you want connections, but do something in the way of content with it rather than simply stating it as you have done.

A win condition like what? I didn't suggest a win condition, or say anything about "indy factional bull****". If there is an abductor who steals lynchees, then the game will be balanced around that in some way -- since we've only seen the flip of a single VT, I doubt you're in a position to say if it would be balanced. And while you say that it doesn't seem relevant, you're also telling people in the same breath that Vinyl's lack of flip means something, and asking players to comment on what they think happened to him.
It tells me that there's a reason. I'm trying to get that reason out of players, perhaps subtly. It's true IR might have gotten killed for being townie and not confirmed BW's partner, but why janitor/abduct Vinyl.? The only reason I can discern is to disrupt the flow of information. I know nobody is going to claim they had a part of it, but getting reactions is important to me. Your reaction is startling to me, and I don't believe that this is some weird abductor. I think it would be really ******* to make a game surrounding an indy dayphase abductor. I'm not going to go further into this, and I'm biting my tongue already.

Looking at BW's wagon prior to modkill and interactions therein would be much more valuable. Justifying a Vinyl lynch D1 with a couple hours to deadline was not a hard thing.
Vinyl [7] - WATT, KevinM, Soup, Nabe, RadFic, PJB, IR

Do you think everyone on his wagon is town? Your main scumpick is BSP still. If Vinyl. was scum, is BSP the (final) partner? I want you to tell me your other reads besides BSP, because I'm more than aware that you want him dead, but repeating yourself over and over isn't going to get us anywhere, and not with BSP not posting either.

By which you mean, it doesn't make sense because I haven't provided reasoning yet? (And that you're not patient enough to wait a few hours?)
Really, I don't care for the reasoning you put out. I just want to see it.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm personally fine with BSP getting pressured at this point, and even if it's because Nabe still seems an enigma to me. I look forward to his response and BSP generally seems uninterested in anything going on. I know TownBSP and he would be here posting and giving his thoughts, not hiding in the shadows.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Gonna make a soft claim here and outright say I missed last Night Phase's deadline so I didn't send any actions

I'm super behind but I'll be putting content toDay later

CTRL+F > Rajam: Yeah Kevmo I'll be your doblevoter

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
"Town is never right" or "Scum doesn't get QL'd"
"Vinyl isn't scum, because Vinyl"
"strawman"

if you want, you can make my points look ridiculous, and that's not very difficult because they're not very strong.

there's a good reason for that, and it's because I don't have a very strong read on Vinyl. I don't think you could have a strong opinion on him, which is half the reason i'm surprised he was lynched so quick, so many people apparently thinking him scum. my feeling's that Vinyl's town. if you don't think much of my reasons for that, then fine. maybe i should have him as null instead. but w/e.

//////
Is it just me seeing a trend towards people being scumread because they ignored such and such waggon (esp. the BW waggon?). idk about you but I find it weird the way that criticism is levelled against some slots and not others. I mean no-one seems to call out Kevin on ignoring BW, right? Idk what to make of it really i just generally think it's a dumb reason to bring up, especially if you're not going to pursue it.

No we didn't, we specifically were put at unease by your reluctance to come into the game properly. We called you out for sidelining after you made a few empty posts showing you were around without making headway, and your response was to start a weak wagon on our slot.
you mean my lack of real contribution in a game i was playing catch-up? but anyhow... you think that my vote/push on you was a response to you calling me out? for reeeal?

i mean again you accuse it of being a 'weak waggon' which i dispute because i think you're being dumb about this. but i mean why would i start a push on your slot over other slots that called me out as inactive? uh buh duh huh blurgh.

@Kevin;
you're right. i'm the only slot that said your question was a waste of time, but I must be scum because i still did you the good grace of answering it. well played.

Why do neither you or Kary want to talk about Vinyl
news to me, bro; i'll talk.
but if you want to pigeon me with gangsta idm because i'm pr' sure they're town.

///
I really don't like PJB/Nabe toDay.

@Nabe; your BSP push is out of date. why is he your priority toDay over other slots like PJB?

@PJB; what do you think of Joey toDay?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
@Kary, you can't call me out on "Ignoring" badwolf because I didn't in fact I even pointed out that I would go on record saying I didn't support his lynch and believed he was town. Ignoring him would deny connections, ignoring him would not be commenting on a player slot.. I was QUITE vocal on how i felt about BW's slot.

Don't try and misconstrue things while I'm still alive bay.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also at your jab on my pressure on you, you're clearly trying to muscle me out of that but it's not going to work. You handled that question scummy, you were scummy in doing so and I'm attacking you for it. You want to call a loaded question dumb go for it, you still took the bait ran with it, got called out for it and are now back peddling. You're also rather defensive for a town player

Top Bottom