• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Titan- A Toon Link Combo Video

Richard7

Smash Ace
*sigh*

Another combo video of Santi where his opponents are yet to learn what the L and R buttons do. As usual, everyone is basically bowing down and kissing Santi's feet.

Oh and before you all start ripping into me for "disrespecting" your god, I am not trying to say that Santi is a bad player.

magikguy

Smash Lord
*sigh*

Another combo video of Santi where his opponents are yet to learn what the L and R buttons do. As usual, everyone is basically bowing down and kissing Santi's feet.

Oh and before you all start ripping into me for disrespecting your god, I am not trying to say that Santi is a bad player.
i saw some techs ^^

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
*sigh*

Oh and before you all start ripping into me for "disrespecting" your god, I am not trying to say that Santi is a bad player.
I see you hating.

Richard7

Smash Ace
0:41 Lol the DK tries to use Fair and because of that he gets hit by more attacks.

1:23 The Lucario could of easily lived.

1:31 Its hard to say, but if the MK used Up B then Santi would of got hit and the MK may have survived. Assuming he didn't use Up B, at 1:32 the MK for some reason tries to Dair Santi while he's using Uair, which causes the MK to die.

1:38 Assuming that this Wario player actually mains Wario, he should of held the control stick back while he was recovering with the bike and then jumped off of it asap, he probably would of lived. Hard to say though.

1:44 This Falco used Foward B WAY too late which causes him to die.

1:50 - 2:17 So many problems with that Olimar player I don't even want to point all of them out.

2:23 He basically falls into the next grab on purpose.....

2:38 The Ness jumps instead of dodging. 2:39 The Ness tries to use a Dair lol. 2:42 The Ness uses Up B when he didn't need to, which causes him to get hit by the Fair.

2:48 The DK tries to use a Bair instead of jumping. 2:50 The DK could of used Up B which would of made him sweetspot the edge. 2:50 After getting hit by the Nair, if the DK spammed Up B he wouldn't of died.

3:04 The Kirby uses Up B too late which causes him to die.

3:09 The G&W uses a Fsmash lol. The G&W is also at 150%, not a good idea to use an attack that takes a while to come out against a character that has fast attacks.

3:32 The MK doesn't use Up B, which causes him to die.

3:50 The Snake seems to of jumped off the edge and then use Dair (why would you do that?) which then causes him to get hit by the rest of attacks.

Semifer

Smash Journeyman
0:41 Lol the DK tries to use Fair and because of that he gets hit by more attacks.

1:23 The Lucario could of easily lived.

1:31 Its hard to say, but if the MK used Up B then Santi would of got hit and the MK may have survived. Assuming he didn't use Up B, at 1:32 the MK for some reason tries to Dair Santi while he's using Uair, which causes the MK to die.

1:38 Assuming that this Wario player actually mains Wario, he should of help the control stick back while he was recovering with the bike and then jumped off of it asap, he probably would of lived. Hard to say though.

1:44 This Falco used Foward B WAY too late which causes him to die.

1:50 - 2:17 So many problems with that Olimar player I don't even want to point all of them out.

2:23 He basically falls into the next grab on purpose.....

2:38 The Ness jumps instead of dodging. 2:39 The Ness tries to use a Dair lol. 2:42 The Ness uses Up B when he didn't need to, which causes him to get hit by the Fair.

2:48 The DK tries to use a Bair instead of jumping. 2:50 The DK could of used Up B which would of made him sweetspot the edge. 2:50 After getting hit by the Nair, if the DK spammed Up B he wouldn't of died.

3:04 The Kirby uses Up B too late which causes him to die.

3:09 The G&W uses a Fsmash lol. The G&W is also at 150%, not a good idea to use an attack that takes a while to come out against a character that has fast attacks.

3:32 The MK doesn't use Up B, which causes him to die.

3:50 The Snake seems to of jumped off the edge and then use Dair (why would you do that?) which then causes him to get hit by the rest of attacks.
Do you really think everybody would analyze every situation perfectly?
"Cobos" in Brawl depend on your opponents mistakes, so you could flame every cv, but this was the one with the most skilled victims I've seen yet, but well, nobody is perfect.

On Topic: Great vid Santi, your new play style is individual and effective, the perfect combination ;D.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
No one likes Richard7 because hes an attention *****.

Insults coming from someone who plays like this btw.
So it means nothin.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
No one likes Richard7 because hes an attention *****.

Insults coming from someone who plays like this btw.
So it means nothin.
This video has been removed by the user.

I found the combo vid quite entertaining, and the music is quite catchy... find myself occasionally running it in a tab.

Nice stuff Santi =o

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
I'm only famous because my name's Santi and it's just catchy ;)
Hweeeeelllll YEEEEEAAH ^^ ,when i first heard bout you i was always tempted to ask if you were some happy fat guy dressed in red it just seemed to much of a coincidence that you used the red TL and sent us lill presents like toon nasty and toon titan but then i saw your other vids which broke my dreams......

Santi

Smash Lord
^^^^ My looks crushed your dreams????
:(
Quivo.. 3 of the clip were from my smashfest i held where i invited dallas.
Then the MK in singles was all dojo.
the lucas at the end is at HOBO 14 where me and peirre were like playing several friendlies. He's a very very solid lucas from LA. Ask Hyrulian.
umm most of the remaining is people from our crew with Dojo playing some of the snake,GW.

crap i already forgot my video :)

im on beahs laptop at billys house
i dont feeel like signing into youtube lol

Alzi

Smash Master
IMO there really is no best toon link except the reason why i like Santi is because he plays his best level.

Lets pretend where in maths class for a second to think it through. ;)

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
Lol
I'm anything but emo.

I'm just....like...

santi :D
Haha good answer ^^

I got a smash fest coming up and its full of mods and unknown pros useing MK, marth, snake and falco any tips? Btw I stand about a ft taller than pretty much everyone there and i worked as a bouncer for a night club a while ago so yea before anyone starts saying beat them with my cube controller im just gonna say thats a possibility.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I'm trying to add Santi to Urban Dictionary as "The furthest thing from emo".
The sentence for it is "VietGeek will never be Santi".

Santi

Smash Lord
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: oh and to whom this may concern... there will be no more combo videos.

SO enjoy toon titan ;)

Santi

Smash Lord
It's true. I figured I'd upload few real life videos so people can get to know Santi.. and not just my toon link. I've had 3 combo videos now.. and it's not like I have much more up my sleeve ;)

I actually just uploaded a new video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgI1LOHsVFs

just a little piece from my sprink break.

Idk. I'm just not like wayyyy into smash like I was months ago. I still go to tournaments and learn how to play better, but I'm not brainstorming new things to try out of spending days and days playing and recording videos and making another combo video. PLus I know there are a couple TL's out there with projects already under way ;) So i'm not gonna make another video and take away from their thunder.

I may start video blogging more. It's nice to interact with the people that have supported me over the year :)

I just have a lot on my plate coming up.
Prom, graduation, scholarship applications, and college in the fall. So it's gonna be hard to come up with the time and motivation to make new combo videos.

Atleast with Vlogging I can record what's going on at that moment and say what's on my mind at that excact time :)
and it's faster ;)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It's true. I figured I'd upload few real life videos so people can get to know Santi.. and not just my toon link. I've had 3 combo videos now.. and it's not like I have much more up my sleeve ;)

I actually just uploaded a new video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgI1LOHsVFs

just a little piece from my sprink break.

Idk. I'm just not like wayyyy into smash like I was months ago. I still go to tournaments and learn how to play better, but I'm not brainstorming new things to try out of spending days and days playing and recording videos and making another combo video. PLus I know there are a couple TL's out there with projects already under way ;) So i'm not gonna make another video and take away from their thunder.

I may start video blogging more. It's nice to interact with the people that have supported me over the year :)

I just have a lot on my plate coming up.
Prom, graduation, scholarship applications, and college in the fall. So it's gonna be hard to come up with the time and motivation to make new combo videos.

Atleast with Vlogging I can record what's going on at that moment and say what's on my mind at that excact time :)
and it's faster ;)
Take my approach. Just play normally, and should you do something particularly awesome you save it, and then just packrat those over time and compile them when the opportunity presents itself.

I obv didn't see you dtilt in any videos, so there IS more you could do :p

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Vlogs are more interesting than Barlw vids. imo atleast

are you going to be posting any matches up, or are you still not doing that?

on a side note, shtuff like the vlogs makes TX look fun as hell D:

Santi

Smash Lord
I will keep gameplay videos coming ofcourse

Im just saying i dont have all that time to edit combo videos etc etc

Ill have tourney videos and gameplay videos coming.

Texas is fun as hell :D

Top Bottom