• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Links at pound 4 (Live stream link up) + Updated OP!

I know you guys by your avatars... It's weird finally seeing how you guys look like.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Favorited!!!

Also I love seeing smashers in person. Jash looks the most different out of what I expected. Honestly though, great pictures, would jack off to again.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Favorited!!!

Also I love seeing smashers in person. Jash looks the most different out of what I expected. Honestly though, great pictures, would jack off to again.
I swear Jash looks nothing like how I imagined him to be.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Favorited!!!

^ i have 40 times already.

ALSO hyro ......you mmed all the olimars and only lost to L i play him all the time sorry lol

same for izumi and copacetic vs gamedragonxe's diddy

I thought Hyro was black.........

If I ever go to a tourney with you guys, you guys better get a paper bag, tape a picture of your avatar to it, and put it over your head. It's not because you guys are ugly, it's because your avatars are beautiful! :D

Hyro

Smash Lord
Posted all the toon link results in that one thread. I got second seed in both of my pools.

Brawl + was soooo fun, toon link can move as fast as you can think. I could've done better in singles, sucks I had to play ally so early, no seeding :( I wish I would've saved some videos of our teams in B+, we did some crazy stuff. I have like one singles match up, but it was vs a yoshi and I wasn't playing too good. Had to learn the matchup...it was so hard lol, kept getting grabbed

Regular brawl, I was supposed to team with Lee, but I dropped him because I was waaaay to sick. Coughing all over the place while I was trying to play matches. We even walked to like 3 gas stations in the freezing cold and couldn't find any cough medicine. Told him to team with Atomsk instead and they got 2nd, so it worked out. I teamed with Junebug. We figured out our strategy towards the end but it was a lil too late.

A couple of you already heard but I was about to play Jash in brackets if we both would've won our next matches. We were both in losers and were about to go up against players who we both beat in pools. Jash 2-0'ed Xzax's wolf, and I 2-0'ed DJiskscribble's MK. Turns out we both lost to them though...Xzax went MK and this time and 2-0'ed Jash and DJ 2-0'ed me...

After I lost, I walked up to Jash, told him, he was like "I lost to an Mk too :(", we put an arm around each other and walked to McDonalds all sad where we ate chocolate sundays and badmouthed Metaknight.

Anyways...we talked about it...Toon Link just isn't viable without a secondary. Hate to admit it but it's true...

But yeah, overall awesome tournament, people were amazzingg. Jash is hilarious, you guys gotta see his toon link impression lol, i saw him dair pogoing around the venue at one point haha.

I never got to see copacetic....

Lobos is amazing, thanks for housing us dude, sorry for the unexpected drunken first night visit thing...lol

KINGTOON IS THE BEST TOON. CLEARLY. Notice the pic where me and Jash are sad?? We just found out :(

lol but really, he's soooo legit, top 10 TL IMHO, his pool was just crazy unfair.

Lobos

Smash Master
I would prefer snake over MK.....1 light small fast character and 1 big heavy slow powerful character.........oh Hyro I'm getting a new controller....I just can't work with the gamecube controller....I like the CC buttons too much with TL

It's not gonna be the same one I had but its something new and imported lol

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Let's not talk about MK cuz he sucks.
How about that Toon Link? 3 Projectiles omg!!

Anyway, glad you guys had fun at Pound. And nice placings. Good ****. =)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I actually will always main him.
Always.

I like playing as MK, but I don't like going him in tourney. I think I'm with you, Twink.

Alzi

Smash Master
Exactly what SauceKay said the only reason i also play the game is because toon link is in it.

Nice to see photo's of Jash and Hyro and the rest. The toon link plushie that the 3rd person is holding is a fake though. :(

Going to check out the video's tommorow also good stuff Jash and Hyro i was hoping for one of you to get in the top 20 but the list was filled with Gayaknights. :/

Lobos

Smash Master
minor problem.......ok so the free for all we saved were on a hacked wii......when I watched them just now, it was looking fine then suddenly we all start SDing lol so those I have on my sd card are useless.......unless someone has a hacked wii with no tripping.

just no tripping?

make a .gct with that code and run the game. the code should be somewhere.

AND HURRY! ME WANTZ TO SEE ITZ!!!

Top Bottom