• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Links at pound 4 (Live stream link up) + Updated OP!

Lobos

Smash Master
Not sure......all the tl are showing each other tricks.....some stuff not even posted on the boards lol

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
It'a all a conspiracy I tell you. Still, I had to ask. I didn't expect an answer but I'd never forgive myself if I didn't at least ask.

So has M2K won yet? Is 33rd the highest a Toon player placed in Brawl singles? Who's in the grand final, is it even on yet?
I wish I was just there.... It all sounds so awesome.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Wow! So ADHD won. Like easilly. I'm shocked. So what does this mean for the tier list? Diddy second? First? Say it isn't so.
Edit: Ok so more realisticly third. But still, how will this effect the tier list especially for those who do alright against Diddy?

Lobos

Smash Master
Finally made it home.....so tired....but anyways we all shared our hate for MK.....it just wasn't out tourney.....MK is gay

also I read that there was alot for brawl hate on the live stream??? lol its funny cause the brawl haters were real quiet at the tournament lol

Finally made it home.....so tired....but anyways we all shared our hate for MK.....it just wasn't out tourney.....MK is gay

also I read that there was alot for brawl hate on the live stream??? lol its funny cause the brawl haters were real quiet at the tournament lol
The brawl hate on the stream made me want to disable the chat, which I eventually did.

If the word brawl was even mentioned, for example: How is Lobos doing in Brawl singles?

The entire chat would SPAM "Brawl sucks", "Brawl's gay", Inui punched the lion's brawl disc", "Brawl is boring", "Melee>>>>>>>hellokitty>>>>> brawl" ", "Melee friendlies > Brawl GF", "Puff dittos> Brawl GF".

Even the commentators were like, "Yeah, Brawl sucks. Melee's way cooler", although the mods in the third day were getting stricter with the spam.

Melee players INSISTED that Melee Crews be streamed over Brawl, even though Melee had 2 and a half days of stream non-stop. It was really disrespectful.

KunaiX

Smash Cadet
The brawl hate on the stream made me want to disable the chat, which I eventually did.

If the word brawl was even mentioned, for example: How is Lobos doing in Brawl singles?

The entire chat would SPAM "Brawl sucks", "Brawl's gay", Inui punched the lion's brawl disc", "Brawl is boring", "Melee>>>>>>>hellokitty>>>>> brawl" ", "Melee friendlies > Brawl GF", "Puff dittos> Brawl GF".

Even the commentators were like, "Yeah, Brawl sucks. Melee's way cooler", although the mods in the third day were getting stricter with the spam.

Melee players INSISTED that Melee Crews be streamed over Brawl, even though Melee had 2 and a half days of stream non-stop. It was really disrespectful.
Thats the main problem in this community. I mean its always the same on Melee/BRawl Tournaments. Its even so in Germany. So i dont know whats going on there, and why they hate this game so much...

Well Done Toon Links, but i could not understand how Jash lose against that Wario, he made a lot of mistakes, was he tired?

Lobos

Smash Master
No they are from the same crew and play each other often......I have free 4 all with me, Hyro, jash, and kingtoon recorded....ill post it sometime this week along with what video I captured from pound

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
About the MK ban thing...I don't want to start anything up again, but I would like to point out that even with MK gone, Tink isn't viable to win a national tournament.

I said it. It has been said. MK is gay but he's not what's holding Toon Link back; Toon Link is what's holding Toon Link back.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
LOL He didn't care? We played and had close matches both time it could of gone either way. And I am pretty sure he would of tried harder in bracket then in pools.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Mk shouldnt be banned to make TL viable. That's bias. Mk should be banned because he actually breaks the game.
Not really.. Diddy, Snake, and Falco all do fairly well vs MK.
I don't think he should be banned.

This is when people start to be silly.. Instead of actually REALLY trying to improve the meta game with different characters everyone just complains about how "broken" Meta Knight is. They lose hope in their character and switch to MK when their play style doesn't even fit MK and 5234820478247203472 Meta Knights are everywhere copying each other. Obviously they are going to rank high. It's not just that he's a good character, the community isn't developing different characters. I personally think brawl has a lot more potential. The game has only been out for like, 2 years. It's the same with Jiggs in Melee. No Jiggs placed high back then and now look at Mango and Hungrybox. Mango put a lot of effort into a character no one used to care about and now even Mew2King and Armada wants Jiggs banned.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
This is exactly what I was hoping not to happen.

Though I agree with Kaffei, this really isn't the place to discuss it.

Tink on the other hand...has bombs!

I really want to reply these posts, but I won't, for the sake of the thread.

Lobos, I don't think you answered my question. How was your pools match against Hyper?

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Not really.. Diddy, Snake, and Falco all do fairly well vs MK.
I don't think he should be banned.

This is when people start to be silly.. Instead of actually REALLY trying to improve the meta game with different characters everyone just complains about how "broken" Meta Knight is. They lose hope in their character and switch to MK when their play style doesn't even fit MK and 5234820478247203472 Meta Knights are everywhere copying each other. Obviously they are going to rank high. It's not just that he's a good character, the community isn't developing different characters. I personally think brawl has a lot more potential. The game has only been out for like, 2 years. It's the same with Jiggs in Melee. No Jiggs placed high back then and now look at Mango and Hungrybox. Mango put a lot of effort into a character no one used to care about and now even Mew2King and Armada wants Jiggs banned.
Yeah sure, keep defending metaknight. The metagame wont develop past mk, thats just wishing for the best that WONT EVER HAPPEN. Anyways, if you want lets take this discussion to PMs just for the sake of the thread.

Lobos

Smash Master
I really want to reply these posts, but I won't, for the sake of the thread.

Lobos, I don't think you answered my question. How was your pools match against Hyper?
I did a few pages back....I still haven't got on a computer, been typing on my phone the entire time lol

Kingtoon - yeah imma upload those pics today

Xzax - name searcher lol

Lobos

Smash Master
Here is the group pic from left to right (Jash, Hyro, Kingtoon, Izumi, Me)

lol atomsk behind Hyro

Top Bottom