• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Match-up Video and Critique Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Shadow i believe that was the east of Australia Commentating.

The west side is where all the pro's are at. ;)

Plus m2k vs corpse hype. Has any other toon link vs'ed M2k before? If so did any videos get recorded?

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Twink's TL is mad good now. :O There, I said it. GGs Twink its amazing how annoying ur TL is becoming. 5 vids coming soon, all TL dittos. Some are crappy and ull notice im bad in the first few. :O *Insert I havent played brawl for 2 months johns here*

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Shadow i believe that was the east of Australia Commentating.

The west side is where all the pro's are at. ;)

Plus m2k vs corpse hype. Has any other toon link vs'ed M2k before? If so did any videos get recorded?
Me hyro and the jerm have! I did a 99 stock match with him lol.

edit: kaffei your the only worst because you main mk if you were still tink oHHHHHHHHHHHH BOY

Thebest1pj

Learn all of toon link's worst match ups
-Mix up projectile play or you will have a tough time racking up damage
-Understand that bombs will be your best friend (except against olimar)
-Keep spamming even when your going for the kill. Our best kill move is pretty predictable @.@

mjg~

@quivo my mom kept changing her mind about me going or not but i CAN NOW glad this is the last time i have to deal with this llol

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Twink's TL is mad good now. :O There, I said it. GGs Twink its amazing how annoying ur TL is becoming. 5 vids coming soon, all TL dittos. Some are crappy and ull notice im bad in the first few. :O *Insert I havent played brawl for 2 months johns here*
It must be cool to play Twink IRL.

Were your brawls in person..?

I played better, but I still played pretty bad IMO. Mostly controller johns, turning my boomerangs into UpBs and turning my retreating bairs into Fsmashes. I'm hopefully gonna have all the videos uploaded by Monday. I won't need a critique though, because I already know what everyone is gonna say (or not say, amirite you lazy toons?:laugh:)

GGs Sheikant. Looking forward to our next Brawl session. :)

I can't understand anything in that video.

It looks like those pictures that Kaffei used to draw in Paint about Toon Link.

All the matches are uploaded, I'll post the links here in like 2 hours. There are about 12 matches of me.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I watched the first video and it was good. Looking good Twink!

And I just watched the 4th teams match

LOL you guys are TOO FUNNY :laugh:

lol@zori almost taking them down 1v2

Thebest1pj

man those were fun matches everyone just making jokes and stuff most fun ive had with this game in a long time

thanks for the upload kaffei <3

lol......all those dsmash attempts rofl im so dumb

http://www.justin.tv/monsters_arcade/b/265178232

1:25 ME AND ZORI VS DPHAT AND ultimaterazer its funny since they told us we're gonna lose
the top video at the start is me and zori vs hyro and jerm

Top Bottom