• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Match-up Video and Critique Thread

MJG

Smash Hero
30 something. It was supposed to be a monthly but people decided that they wanted to go lol. My next tourney will be in Tulsa, OK. They are giving a 100 dollar stipend to 1st place and 50 dollars to 2nd place. Hope to do well :o. By the way?does anyone know where I can get the twilight toonlink texture? I want it D:

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
30 something. It was supposed to be a monthly but people decided that they wanted to go lol. My next tourney will be in Tulsa, OK. They are giving a 100 dollar stipend to 1st place and 50 dollars to 2nd place. Hope to do well :o. By the way?does anyone know where I can get the twilight toonlink texture? I want it D:
msg me on aim ill send it

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Yeah I watched the first video and I was like :(

But then I saw the second video and I was like :bigthumbu

It's amazing how much you play like I do LOL, except you're in the air more often.

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
Im no pro, but from what I can see you need to SH Zair a little more and mix the items a little, more combine them that way the fight, even if its a campy one, look more interesting. Waiting for your opponent to get back on stage with a charged upsmash its not such a good idea imo ,he can punish you easily and it just doesn't work.

Tank! is a cool song, but it doesn't mix with brawl :x

Sasuke used to be the guy that would do it, but I'm not sure if he can still do it.

I know DTL and I think Hyro have capture cards. I could do it, but I think they can get it done waaaaay faster.

I got mine for either $59.99 or $69.99 at BestBuy.

As for how they work:
The audio and video signals that are in your TV are transfered from the A/V outputs on the back of your TV to your capture card's input. The capture card then transfers that data to your computer via USB. From there, a program will interpret that data (which is just a whole bunch of 0s and 1s) and give you an audio/video signal.

Iofsauron

Smash Journeyman
I got mine for either $59.99 or $69.99 at BestBuy.

As for how they work:
The audio and video signals that are in your TV are transfered from the A/V outputs on the back of your TV to your capture card's input. The capture card then transfers that data to your computer via USB. From there, a program will interpret that data (which is just a whole bunch of 0s and 1s) and give you an audio/video signal.
So basically, capture cards move recorded matches that are over usually 3 min. from the wii to your computer correct?

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
Good stuff Flea, your opponent's Lucas is quite impressive.
thanks , hes faster than alot of lucas mains out there and hes starting to learn the tl MU making him a worthy opponet, hes akid in my crew.

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
I'm surprised really, i haven't seen a very good Lucas in a long time
same here, hes prob the only one i know in georgia. ae there any tournys where you stay at, i only know of one place in georgia and i want to find a new one. it gets old

Iofsauron

Smash Journeyman
same here, hes prob the only one i know in georgia. ae there any tournys where you stay at, i only know of one place in georgia and i want to find a new one. it gets old
Well there used to be a place in the Oglethorpe mall where there were local tourneys every month, but it sadly closed down. I cant think of anywhere else to go. I'm probably going to MLG Raleigh though

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
when and where is that , ill try to make it , am going to MLG north caralina in aug when i get back from apex2

MJG

Smash Hero

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
thanks mjg 1 do u know where i can find the live stream for the mlg columbus ?

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Hey, anyone have any good videos of TL in doubles? Preferably one who is stock tanking with a partner who is carrying.

Also, what would you guys consider TL's general strategy in doubles if paired with a Marth.

Top Bottom