• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Too many "best songs" threads. How about your most hated song ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
I realized that, in this forum, there was at least 5 "top 10 songs" or "pick your best song" threads. While that's not much of a problem considering the major spam of the General Brawl Discussion part, I saw that almost everybody had a different top 10, because 3/4 of the songs in Brawl are awesome.

So, how about doing it the other way around ? I'd be interested to see how many bad songs we can find in Brawl. That would be easier I guess. ;)

Mine is "0² Theme". While I absolutely love Kirby 64 and it's 0² Theme, I think they completely butchered the song in this remix. Violins were replaced by a guitar, which does not match the mood of the song. Then you have a guy screaming "Hey !" twice per second. WTF !? And finally the best part of the song, the end, has been cut. What a waste.

Patinator

Smash Champion
DK Rap.

I hate rap and all forms.

Need I say more?

Plus, most of the Sonic songs. I only like Angel Island Zone. That's kinda... Well...

o_o

Blackadder

Smash Master
DK Rap.

I hate rap and all forms.
The DK Rap is just a horrible clunky, craptastic rap. The genre itself is epic. It really doesn't just consist of pure BS. It just seems ike that! Honest! :bee:

Plus, the DK Rap is probably a case of So Bad Its Good.

Plus, most of the Sonic songs. I only like Angel Island Zone. That's kinda... Well...
I LOVE the classic Sonic tunes! I have Emerald Hill Zone, Green Hill Zone, Angel Island, and Scrap Brain on.

All that newer.. cheesy... stuff... I myself just can't stand the new Sonic songs. I miss the old bleeps and bloops. :(

Pieman0920

Smash Master
I loved the Zero Two theme in Brawl. It was one of the first things I went to unlock. :O

The worst though? The authetic 75m music. You know that 5 second track that repeats itself over and over again.

Tables

Smash Cadet
All the Sonic Songs that aren't Green Hill Zone

And any song that plays on 75m or Mario Bros.

Oh, and I personally just hate all the Kid Icarus music for no good reason, so theres a few more.

GeneralPit

Smash Rookie
Almost any song with lyrics. DK Rap and Ashley's Song are tolerable, but I don't play on those levels much anyway lol

JNS

Smash Cadet
the newer voiced sonic songs like "sonic Boom" ugh
Dk rap. Hated it since 99
all the animal crossing music. I like smashville as a level but the musci is annoying
all warioware song other than the regular one

D

Deleted member

Porky's Theme--It sounds like a dying elephant
Super Sonic Racing--Two words: Sonic R

The rest is awesome.:)

skips

Smash Rookie
Worst songs

Super Sonic Racing, as well as most other Sonic songs with lyrics. 25m gives me a headache too.

Attractive Penguin

Smash Apprentice
Super Sonic Racing has been a crappy song since Sonic R (which, incidentally, was a crappy game).
Almost every song on Wario Ware: Inc. except the theme.
Also, Mach Rider. I have my reasons.

Tables

Smash Cadet
It sounds scratchy and every time it comes on, it proceeds to **** my ears.
Hmm. I see. Maybe its just an acquired taste.

Still on the song hating subject, I agree that anything that isn't the main theme of WarioWare should go away.

And finally, the Metroid theme with the 'Generic Action Movie Announcer Guy' intro. Barf.

Patinator

Smash Champion
@ Blackadder (Multi-Quote isn't working for some reason...) : Meh. I suppose Green Hill Zone's okay. And I just don't like rap; don't get me started. :p

@ crosser43: Hanenbow has no music. DEAD RIGHT. :p Bad stage, bad music. ;)

@ JNS: ...SONIC BOOOOM, SONIC BOOOOM, SONIC BOOO- *Shot* :laugh:

How can you not like 25M BGM? Greatest song ever! :rolleyes: -_-;

duh-duh-da-da-duh *repeat* *repeat* *repeat* Etc., etc. O_O;

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
He's right actually. The music on this stage is made by the bouncing Hanenbows. You can't even select the stage in My Music !

I loved the Zero Two theme in Brawl. It was one of the first things I went to unlock. :O
How can you stand the "HEY !" guy ?

Attractive Penguin

Smash Apprentice
...?

Okay.....

Explain this please. Internet sarcasm? :p

I also hate the Ground Theme 2. And they gave the SMB Underground Theme a rap influence, meaning I don't exactly favor it...

(YES I DISLIKE IT BECAUSE OF THE REPULSIVE RECORD-SCRATCH OF EAR-******. O_O)
Mainstream rapping isn't representative of the genre as a whole.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Ashely's Theme, Mike's Song and Mona Pizza in both English and Japanese.

It's torture listening to it(well to me).

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
-Electroplankton: BLARGH...
-Environmental Noise: It's NOT worthy of being a song. It should have just been added as part of Distant Planet on top of the music on the stage.
-Any of the Crush 40 songs, except Live and Learn.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Pretty Much every song playing in Wario Ware
Enviromental Noises is good for playing when you just want to hear your guys hitting eachother, but sucks from any other point
25m is just annoying
Nothing else really comes to mind

Superperson

Smash Rookie
Seven Rings in Hand
Mona Pizza (JP)
DK Rap

I didn't put in Sonic Boom because the title is most hated songs, not most hated genetic disasters.

M.K

Level 55
Seven Rings In Hand- Oh god this just sounds so terrible in every respect possible.
Mike's Song English- Squeaky Cute J-Pop Girl > Wannabe Elvis

the_judge

Smash Journeyman
All of K.k. Rider's songs on smashville. (matter of fact; all songs on smashville)
Omfg don't play that stage when the concert is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom