• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tommy G's Milkshake Appreciation Thread

DFEAR

Smash Hero
haters gonna hate xaltis.

btw tell tommy to bring his milkshake making devices to joey's crib this weekend.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Magikarp evolves by being dropped into a container full of my cookies and cream shake.

It's that good.

-Toot toot-

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Every singles tournament match you kill someone with upB, I'll make you a shake.

Every two kills you get in doubles tournament matches with Up-B, I'll make you a shake.

Every doubles tournament match you and C lose a combined total of 2 stocks or less, I'll make you a shake.

C can get a shake whenever he comes up. :p

True story.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Every singles tournament match you kill someone with upB, I'll make you a shake.

Every two kills you get in doubles tournament matches with Up-B, I'll make you a shake.

Every doubles tournament match you and C lose a combined total of 2 stocks or less, I'll make you a shake.

True story.
but first C must learn how to THROW DA SPEAR!

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Oh is that what a Zobiko is?

SEIBRIK SEIBRIK SEIBRIK SEIBRIK SEIBRIK (for name search reasons because I know he name-searches himself) SEIBRIK SEIBRIK SEIBRIK SEIBRIK SEIBRIK SEIBRIK SEIBRIK SEIBRIK
Get the **** blender back.

Seibrik

Xaltis

Smash Hero

SEIBRIK SEIBRIK SEIBRIK SEIBRIK SEIBRIK (for name search reasons because I know he name-searches himself) SEIBRIK SEIBRIK SEIBRIK SEIBRIK SEIBRIK SEIBRIK SEIBRIK SEIBRIK

Seibrik
yea, and now my mind is blown by your post @_@

Snipa4800

Smash Lord

True story.
You are going to owe me a lot of shakes. :D

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero

Seibrik
its getting returned today :)

-unsubscribe-

Master Raven

Smash Master
I've heard many legends of such milkshakes.

Btw am I the only one who never name-searches?

Top Bottom