• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Today a young man turns 19

Snipa4800

Smash Lord

Today is none other than the hyper active ,crazy *** , gif posting , Sonic attire wearing ,beats snipa at snowboards kidsing member of Floridas birthday.
This is the man that single-handedly changed the way sfl speaks.
You know him , you love him , its Xaltis!

Taylor , without you this community would be a lot more dull and Im glad that I have the privilege to call you a friend.
Happy Birthday man​

AfroQT

Smash Master

Today is none other than the hyper active ,crazy *** , gif posting , Sonic attire wearing ,beats snipa at snowboards kidsing member of Floridas birthday.
This is the man that single-handedly changed the way sfl speaks.
You know him , you love him , its Xaltis!

Taylor , without you this community would be a lot more dull and Im glad that I have the privilege to call you a friend.
Happy Birthday man​
QFT Happy Birthday Taylor!
You falco maining Sonic loving steak eating friend of mine

Purple

Hi guys!
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YZikDiYXRak&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YZikDiYXRak&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Happy Birthday Xaltis :).

I remember the whole Saltix / Xaltis fight a while back XD

DC

Smash Cadet
Xaltis is a ****ing ******. But happy birthday ******.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Ahahaha DC post is the best XD

And yea whoever added that music is hella tight. And whoever it is PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO THAT!

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Happy Birthday Taylor. Even though you didn't listen to everything I said (lolz) Im glad I got the opportunity to be your mentor/sensai and even more glad I got to become your friend.

And I'm posting so late because I wanted to be the last person to tell your Happy Birthday on your actual birthday.

You better enjoy this **** bday party. It's the second one you're getting.

Top Bottom