• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toasty's ****ing Loooaaadeeeed

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
As of today, he officially co-owns 5 gas stations.

FIVE GAS STATIONS

congrats to Mr. Siddiky!

He's also met a very nice lady friend

things are going very well

:colorful:

toasty doing weerrrk

Pay my bills.

jk

Start a Nacho chain Toasty.
Niiiiiice. Stackin it up.

+rep on Nacho idea
lol, wow guys.

it's been too long since i've seen Toasty.
Wow, this for real? Gratz.
i don't know toasty in real life but i want to; congratz anyway toasty! :D
I HAVE!!! U JEALOUS BRO!?! lol

good **** toasty.

toasty doing weerrrk
Good shiiiiiiiiiit toasty!!!!
Do you think you could spot me my plane ticket back home?

My friend who's an ATM is being a **** and transformed so that I'd stop using him...but he's my bro so you know I'm good for it.
GET EM TOASTY!! toasty said he gona host a beast *** tourny wit prize money just for entering. he pay u to enter!! i heard it from toasty himself. he said he gona have girls walkin in bikini's walkin around callin matches like dem girls in the boxing ring showin what round it is. yo i'm not suppose to say this but i even heard dat the tournament gona be on his cruise ship around the Caribbean!
LOOOL

Toasty, you're too good man! Great stuff doing so well bro.
toasty livin the bangladeshi dream.
How legit XD
I just thought about Toasty lying in bed next to some broad smoking a cigarette and saying "Thank you, come again!" like Apu.

TOASTY TOOOOAAAASTTT

BEHR

Smash Hero
Pay my bills.

jk

Start a Nacho chain Toasty.

SleepyK

toasty doing weerrrk

Optimus Prime

Smash Rookie
Do you think you could spot me my plane ticket back home?

My friend who's an ATM is being a **** and transformed so that I'd stop using him...but he's my bro so you know I'm good for it.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
GET EM TOASTY!! toasty said he gona host a beast *** tourny wit prize money just for entering. he pay u to enter!! i heard it from toasty himself. he said he gona have girls walkin in bikini's walkin around callin matches like dem girls in the boxing ring showin what round it is. yo i'm not suppose to say this but i even heard dat the tournament gona be on his cruise ship around the Caribbean!

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
My new hero.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I saw the title, and I thought, "This is a thread about gas stations, isn't it?"

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just, aren't gas stations more prone to theft and other crimes like that?

Toasty got some balls to choose gas stations, IMO.

TOASTEH!

You should start selling your nachos at your moneyhouses.

That's every brown man's dream son.

Nite

Smash Champion
Enver! Nice to see you doing stuff with your life. It makes me horny much like your nachos do. Keep keepin it real.

Эикельманн [РУС]

So I saw this post, and then I died

laughing, because it's something Enver would do.

After all, he IS loaded.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
u should now tag yourself like this ''$toasty$'' instead of just toasty babe

good shi bro. t extrano papi :)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
This is amazing.

I sigged it a long time ago, but it bears repeating.

<3 Gordon

Also: BLEA GELO!! "BUENA MIERDAAAA!!!!" LOL too good...hanging with you guys at Pound was awesome....see you at Apex, perchance? ^_^

Top Bottom