• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To the ZSS mains at C3

Bouse

Smash Ace
Good seeing you all there: ph00tbag, Snakeee, and Cake. The rest of you, shame on you for not driving to Virginia to be at this. You can all burn in Hell.

Snakeee: Rocked that thing hardcore.
Cake: Wish you could have stayed longer.*
ph00tbag: Is awesome.

*The rumors are confirmed, Cake is hawtchix irl.

Adapt

Smash Lord
That's right Sparrow, I checked the tourney results

1: DSF
2: M2K
3: Ninjalink
4: Azen
5: Snakee
5: Chillin

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
There were nearly 100 people at this thing. Suff was cuhreeesy, Snakeee tore it up. By the way, Snakeee, you so totally should have beaten DSF. That Lylat Cruise nonsense was not on your side. No Jones, though.

And yeah, I totally want to bang Cake, not. Chick's too hot, man.

Also, I have a wonderful beautiful sticker on my controller now. You have no idea how happy it makes me.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Aw thanks for all the flattery guys. =3 I just sort of lose my stomach for tournaments after I've lost out on my chance and I can't really play consistent friendlies. I'm glad I saw all of you guys though.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
any vids from the tourney? (with zss obviously)
We're waiting on Toasty, but there are gonna be some really good ones. Although the best one didn't get recorded. (Snakeee three-stocking ChuDat in Tournament).

Bouse

Smash Ace
We're waiting on Toasty, but there are gonna be some really good ones. Although the best one didn't get recorded. (Snakeee three-stocking ChuDat in Tournament).
...and Snakeee beating the living crap out of Chu in about 50 million money matches...

Iwan

Smash Ace
...and Snakeee beating the living crap out of Chu in about 50 million money matches...
The doubles matches would always come down to Chu and Snakeee, too good xD....so sick. And I remember some big, loud, hilarious trash talking black dude in the back of the room at TV #1 was like "who's this dude with zero suit? Pshhh."

And then m2k was like "No, man he's good, have you ever played him?", and then I threw in "Yea man, snakeee's good as s***." To which he responded, "Oh, word?"

Good to see you snakeee and cake (rhymes lulz), also I now know that I saw ph00tbag play a match, as well as bouse. Bouse, that dude ARS, his falcon was sick right? I barely beat him with peach -.-.....he was champ or something, in disguise. LOL.

Also, zss is my secondary so i guess I don't count (lol), but even still, it was nice seeing some of you guys, and nice seeing snakeee repping zss as well as he did. Freaking Azen said snakeee inspired him to want to use zss more. AZEN GUYS. *dies*

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Chu is such a hot chick. :] <3

Bouse

Smash Ace
Bouse, that dude ARS, his falcon was sick right? I barely beat him with peach -.-.....he was champ or something, in disguise. LOL.

Yeah, I was in no condition to be thinking and adapting though... got zero sleep at Yoster's.
/endjohns

He ****in' threw me for a loop though, it's one of those things you don't expect to ever happen. But dude, it was funny cuz watching the money match I spent my time watching Chu's face. Dude doesn't know how to recover against Zero Suit, which is primarily the reason why he lost. He got Dsmashed offstage half a million times.
Oh man, but double Zero Suit for doubles was silly with Cake. We killed each other so much XD, one of the downsides of 6 armor pieces is there's one for everyone. Makes me gag who Snakeee got for his first match though... Link player who didn't even use arrow canceling or his Zair all too much... and then he got a D3 who I 3-stocked in friendlies earlier. I had Forte round one, screw that kid and screw his Meta Knight!
/endmorejohns

Hooray for focusing on Zero Suit now that I'll have people to play with since school is ending soon ^_^. Link is too much work, though I could always play Ike...

Then me and ph00tbag could do more friendlies. :O

P.S. You're funny when you're angry ph00t.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I feel like most of Snakeee's KOs against Chu were because Chu liked to walk into charged dsmashes. `\o.O/`

Bouse

Smash Ace
Huh, Bouse I had trouble edgeguarding Chu most of the time o_O

I feel like most of Snakeee's KOs against Chu were because Chu liked to walk into charged dsmashes. `\o.O/
He did sometimes off of the edge, and you got at least 4 KO's (out of the 9000+ you got) from it. Your Dsmash mindgames were epic to say the least.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Thanks Bouse. I just started using charged d-smashes really and I'm glad I did. Chu was approaching from the air, but D-smash hits pretty high and I'm sure he didn't expect it to work like that. This kept working anyway though considering all the games we played. And I threw them pretty randomly. It messes up Kirby's approach a lot, and works that way against some other characters too.

smaci92

Smash Lord
Dude, I met Cake in person. She's definitely a lady.
don't believe you lol :chuckle: anyone want me to prove it yet? ;)

I actually rather not prove it though...so that I don't have to disappoint everyone's respect for cake as the only female smasher on the ZSS boards lol...:bee:

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I believe that was Crismas selling the stickers. I lost my Pikachu sticker. :(!

And smaci92, Cake IS a girl. With dark hair. Rather pretty too. ;)

Noraa

Smash Lord
people actin like they never seen a girl before lol.

"DUDDDE there was a girl at this tourny, never knew they existed"
"**** your lie'n, how could i have missed this one, hopefully il see one next time"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
people actin like they never seen a girl before lol.

"DUDDDE there was a girl at this tourny, never knew they existed"
"**** your lie'n, how could i have missed this one, hopefully il see one next time"

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Wait, a what? I've never unlocked that character!

Top Bottom