• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To The Best Falcons On WFC

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
If anyone is good with Falcon on WFC that goes to these boards, would you be willing to play me? I'm looking to pick up CF on the side, and want to see how a good Falcon plays, as well as how my Falcon fares.

As a heads up, I'm pretty terrible on WFC. I just can't seem to get used to lag. D:

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
I am not quite as good as bannana trooper (we only ever play in lag) but I dont consider myself bad and I do live allot closer (I live in California) so if you want a match then just pm me (or if you have AIM just IM me my name on AIM is the same as it is here).

Hope to play u later

Matsuyama

Smash Cadet
I beat BananaTrooper with my Falcon (sorry, Banana :D).

But I actually played some kid I met on AllIsBrawl that was as equally as good as I was with Falcon. Went back and forth.

Anyways, I'm game. AIM me (IllogicMeth0d).

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
I beat BananaTrooper with my Falcon (sorry, Banana :D).

But I actually played some kid I met on AllIsBrawl that was as equally as good as I was with Falcon. Went back and forth.

Anyways, I'm game. AIM me (IllogicMeth0d).
Lol, Did you really? I actually seem to remember that I haven't really been beaten yet (I lose a few matches every now and then, but I don't think I've lost sets). I have you on my AIM, but I can't recall ever having played you. What's your tag again :)

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Oh snap we got a feud in the making!

West side! East side!

lol

I want to see these two go at it. Oh and be sure to send me the replays BT. ;)

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Oh snap we got a feud in the making!

West side! East side!

lol

I want to see these two go at it. Oh and be sure to send me the replays BT. ;)
Lol. As it turns out, he mistook me for someone else. We never played before today.

Also people, my record still stands :).

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I guess I'll hafta strip banana of that record, sooner or later. :D!

Also, as of right now, my Falcon has not lost a single round when Thriller is playing. I don't know why, but apparently, Falcon is invincible when he feels the music.

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Falcon does indeed come to play sometimes if you have good chi or something. lol

Personally, my Falcon "channeler" is to simply pick Port Town. Seriously my win % there in non-Falcon dittos is so much higher than under any other circumstance (the dittos of course don't count since both Falcon's get the boost apparently).

I need to look for some other channelers though. Maybe something that works outside of controversial stages. lol

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
I guess I'll hafta strip banana of that record, sooner or later. :D!

Also, as of right now, my Falcon has not lost a single round when Thriller is playing. I don't know why, but apparently, Falcon is invincible when he feels the music.
Looking forward to it XD

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Hey Banana, we need to have an official series with counterpicks and everything. I'd like to see how I do against you in a real tourney-styled format. Plus maybe you will resist your urges to **** around with nothing but grabs and such. lol :)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Dthrow>wait for the midair>Dthrow>Uair>Nair>KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Screw you, I'm better.

Anyone can do a double sweetspot knee. I did a triple. :D!

...I wish. D:

EDIT: BOXOB got ***** by me, mmhmm.

Then he picked Marf, and CF decided trip time was nao. Sad times. D:

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I recall 2 stocking you back-to-back prior to that, son.

AND I HAVE A REPLAY TO PROVE IT!

I suicided in the one you won, mmhmm.

THREE TIMES (no, just one or two, lololol)

um my falcon is wayyyyy sexiierrrrr. Dthrow>Uair>Uair>Uair>Uair>KNEEEE

lets play
See, we play humans on these herr smashbroads. D:

Reaver197

Smash Lord
The reactionary aspect to Smash is completely negated on wifi. By the time you see, then respond to it, it's already too late.

Reflexes count for naught when the thing you react to is already late in being shown. :(

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Oh for sure, online tourneys = fail (in terms of relevancy). But overall online games are not THAT bad. They are still WAY better than playing CPUs over and over.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Falcon does indeed come to play sometimes if you have good chi or something. lol

Personally, my Falcon "channeler" is to simply pick Port Town. Seriously my win % there in non-Falcon dittos is so much higher than under any other circumstance (the dittos of course don't count since both Falcon's get the boost apparently).

I need to look for some other channelers though. Maybe something that works outside of controversial stages. lol
Battlefield seems to do the trick for me. It was my favourite stage in melee, and it still is in brawl.

If I'm in the mood to really rip it up, I turn down the TV a bit and play Maiden over it. Gets your blood pumping, especially when you pull something in sync with the song playing.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Play on either Delfino, Halberd, or (best evar) Smashville. On Smashville, you can combo into f/dsmash, due to the moving platform allowing you to instantly do any ground move from the air. Uair>Fsmash is sex.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Oh god, I hate Battlefield in Melee. With its weird music, weird black/purple color scheme, and those freaking ledges.

Top Bottom