• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
^_^

Someone please find me the SBR rule list?
Or tell me how long stock matches are supposed to last? 7 or 8 minutes?

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Hold on a little bit, my parents are making me do some things. DX
Be there in a min.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I think I'm starting to feel like you did Sasuske.

I'm starting to not really like the game for some reason. I just played it and it was too boring, I've been taking about a half week break from it.

I should probably wait a while before touching it... although it'll probably hurt my game badly once I get back on it. Yah never know. Until then.. I'm gonna try and find some other anime to watch..

edit: Rutger.. any suggestions ;p
You claim to watch some..

Anything besides Naruto though..

urdailywater

Smash Hero

I hate fillers.

I skip 'em on Pokemon all the time. That's why I don't really like the anime on that anymore.
Pretty much anything that was shown on Toonami was bad 'cause they had fillers and because it was too childish sometimes.

I'd like the story flow together, I don't care if it's only 30 episodes long really.;.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
GG's Rugter
your wolf is pwnage XD
I saved a replay of that match. >_>
Think it is the only one I three stocked you in.

I think I Fsmashed far too much and I can never pull off Wolf's Bair when online. But that had to be the best Wolf I've played online, I did not goof up and use Fair(like Bair I can't pull it off properly online(using it without landing lag)) and you did not get me off the stage more than two times, if you got me off too much I would be in a very bad spot(I can't recover with Wolf>_<)

Things just went my way that whole match.

I think I'm starting to feel like you did Sasuske.

I'm starting to not really like the game for some reason. I just played it and it was too boring, I've been taking about a half week break from it.

I should probably wait a while before touching it... although it'll probably hurt my game badly once I get back on it. Yah never know. Until then.. I'm gonna try and find some other anime to watch..

edit: Rutger.. any suggestions ;p
You claim to watch some..

Anything besides Naruto though..
Anime huh.

hmm.
No anime compares to Higurashi, the only other mystery I pay attention to (read) is Detective Conan but that is just one big Filler so I can't recommend it.
I'll just list few and give descriptions.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The anime my avatar is from. It is an extremely over the top Mecha anime. Lots of yelling, lots of fighting, lots of Epic. If you don't mind Throwing reason to the curb and watching a show that is 27 episodes of epic fun then go for it. I highly recommend it but make sure it is something you want to watch. If you don't like it by episode eight then it is not for you.

Code Geass: The anime Viet's avatar is from. The show takes our world if America lost the American Revolution and a lot of other differences. In this show Japan has been taken over by Brittania(The country that now inhabits America). The Weapons of choice in this world are Knightmare Frames, basically humanoid robots. Follows the story of a kid named Lelouch who is Britanian that starts a rebellion against Britania, the shows fights are mainly tactical. Two seasons, 25 episodes each, I highly recommend it. If you don't like it by Episode eight then it is not for you.

Cowboy Bebop: Considered one of the greatest animes of all time. Episodic in nature, it follows a small group of Bounty hunters in a futuristic setting. The plot is really only in like five of the episodes the rest is just different bounties. Has been shown on Adult Swim a lot so you may have seen it before. Great watch but might not be something you want to watch due to it's episodic nature. Keep it in mind or look it up, you may really enjoy it. 26 episodes. Can't really recommend a drop point, if you don't like it then you know what to do.

Those are some animes I've really enjoyed. There are many others I've enjoyed.
This topic has a list of anime that other people recommend and it has descriptions of them, it should help. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=106923
You can probably even ask for suggestions if you are looking for anything in particular.
Wikipedia will help when you find something because you can find more in depth descriptions of anime, seriously, use the wiki, it helps a lot.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
WOOOO Anime!

urdailyawater if you want, try watching CODE GEASS!!! or Death Note.
I find them addictive animes.

But if they're not your kinda style try...Bleach haha but only to Ep 70 cuz then theres a shizload of fillers and even after them it's not that good. FUll Metal Alchemist is pretty good (Y)

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Fillers are not to extend the anime. They are to increase the gap between the manga and the anime.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
sasukebowser, this was a long time ago, but how was my Peach? Any feedback?

Don't mention my TL, I was under tremendous lag in TL battles. For rlz.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
WOOOO Anime!

urdailyawater if you want, try watching CODE GEASS!!! or Death Note.
I find them addictive animes.

But if they're not your kinda style try...Bleach haha but only to Ep 70 cuz then theres a shizload of fillers and even after them it's not that good. FUll Metal Alchemist is pretty good (Y)
I agree about Bleach. A friend recommended it to me so I tried it, and I'd seen people talk about it a lot before...first couple episodes I thought it was kinda boring, but then it started to really pick up and became GREAT. Then the main show ended and fillers started, but I didn't realize they were fillers at first because the way they integrated it made it seem like it was a continuation of the show. Then the main story started again, except it was kind of eh. And then a HORRIBLE filler started that lasted TOO LONG and made me cry. And now the main story just started up again like 2-3 weeks ago, and it's going alright. But the first part of the series was the best.

By the way guys, I know the one creature that is more badass than even Captain Falcon.

UMBREON! ^--- super badass

iRjOn

Smash Lord
hmmm it doesnt matter about umbreon or jolteon cause Dragonite pwns all (expect those with Ice, Dragon also,and Rock? Maybe lighting but Jolteon never has the stats to back up its bark...oh sorry I mean its meow...j/k I like Jolteon but I like the new Ice and Grass ones from Dimoand and Pearl...).

Yea Rutger those other matches you beat me in where by 1 stock
I recorded to its funny to see my Link epicly fail.
But my T.Link hasn't ever done that so far lol.(thank you jesus)

But when it comes to Wolf and Falco and Marth, I get this mental fear (except Falco its hatered but has the same effect.)
Like with Marth I fear the Tip...
And Wolf I fear his "claw" effect and his blaster...
So ehh w/e
I had alotta fun though.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
hmmm it doesnt matter about umbreon or jolteon cause Dragonite pwns all (expect those with Ice, Dragon also,and Rock? Maybe lighting but Jolteon never has the stats to back up its bark...oh sorry I mean its meow...j/k I like Jolteon but I like the new Ice and Grass ones from Dimoand and Pearl...).

Yea Rutger those other matches you beat me in where by 1 stock
I recorded to its funny to see my Link epicly fail.
But my T.Link hasn't ever done that so far lol.(thank you jesus)

But when it comes to Wolf and Falco and Marth, I get this mental fear (except Falco its hatered but has the same effect.)
Like with Marth I fear the Tip...
And Wolf I fear his "claw" effect and his blaster...
So ehh w/e
I had alotta fun though.
Well you don't have to worry about Falco from me, He was in my top three in Melee and I just hate how he plays in Brawl so Wolf is my new space animal.

I like Glaceon, Jolteon, and Umbreon.
Wait, what.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eeveelution
Umbreon's Japanese name is Blacky >_<

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Leafion and Glacian really need to not exits. =/

LOL blacky

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
The Best Pokemon:

Who Sorta reminds me of:

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I luvz BLAZTOIIIZE

But Charizard was better.. in the begging at least..

now I'd choose BLAZTOIIIZE.. any day over Charizard.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Sasuke's Pics
Quick someone Shoop them together!

*everyone is starring at me*
crap, I'm the only one that has shooped sprites together here, I don't want to.
Someone else better be able to Photoshop. >_<

hmm, what is my favorite Pokemon?
Charizard?
Mewtwo?
Lugia?
Eevee and Eeveelutions?
Lucario?
Meowth?
I can't decide and it may even be one I did not list. >_<
There is so many more that I like as well. >_<

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
O_O
BOWSTOISE?!??!?
I'd love you forever.

Don't like Eevee plz. D=
Only lame people like Eevee as one of their favorite pokemon.. >_>
not mentioning any names....

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
i have photoshop let me do it!!!!!!!!!!!
jk.
EDIT:
blastoise
starme
espeon
kadabra
lickatung
my top 5 not in order

Top Bottom