• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Hold r when getting hit or in hitstun and press and/or tap A. u can apply this "drop" to anything because unlike z drop which can cause an airdodge (after hit mostly) if u recatch with z again and cannot respond to an opponent quickly enough u can simply drop ON GROUND or air and respond.
Nice! I didn't know it could be controled. I'm already getting some cool ideas. If only I could test it. This is driving me insane!

So I did something cool yesterday by accident with the phantom boomerang. I was versing IC's on yoshi's brawl, the match started, I was on the right side. He started doing desynched ice blocks towards me and I quickly went to the far right and threw the Boomerang back at him. As expected, it was the phantom boomerang because of the slant and so on, but the cool thing was, the boomerang ploughed straight through like 4-5 ice blocks and still hit them. Normally the boomerang hits the first ice block, the boomerang comes back and the ice block is sent the other way. But because it was the phantom boomerang, it didn't come back and kept going towards them sending back every ice block it went through. It was awesome. When I can, I'm gonna see what other projectiles the phantom boomerang can plough through, cause it was quite effective.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
It shall be better because this is an actual thread! D:<

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
so

had a terrible day at work

Then after work, I got to my car, saw a smudge on the windshield I should have ignored, tried to get it off with wiper fluid, that just caused the whole windshield to smear, particularly because it's below freezing (turns out that small smudge was on the inside, btw...no idea how it got there) went to gas station to use that squeegee thing to clean the windshield, didn't work, saw the car wash right across the street, thought "my car is super dirty anyway, might as well" and went to get it washed. Paid $6, went inside, the car wash started, soaped my car up and everything, and then just stopped. The garage door in front of me opened, and then closed. I was like "..."
Then I remembered I had been to this car wash before and the same thing happened to me.

I backed up to look at the machine where I paid to see if it said anything, it didn't. My back windshield was totally soapy and icy and I couldn't see out of it, by the way. I went back into the car wash place to see if anything happened, it didn't. I would have exited out the front at this point, but the garage door was closed. So I backed up again, not thinking about it because I backed up just a second ago without a problem, and SCRAPE I scraped part of the back left side of my car against the ROUGH STONE PAY THING. So now there's a pretty nasty scratch near the back of my car.

Long story short, I paid $6 to waste my time and damage my car.

I looked for a phone number there, didn't see one. I'm definitely going to contact them though, this is total ****ing bull****. And at least I have the receipt, maybe the number's on there, I haven't looked because I'm tired and pissed and it's dark and cold.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
So no tournament today......snowed in with about 3 feet of snow outside lol GG.

iknorite?! :laugh: i woke u this morning and looked outside, its crazy.

i kinda wanted to just go jump in it see if i sunk.

nope hugs dont help only beer can heal pain
asdioh should sue too

...then get more beer

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
why would you wash your car in winter anyway, wtf

god **** the wii's internet. had to update my system menu to download it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
why would you wash your car in winter anyway, wtf
I dunno, ask the people before/after me in the long line at the superior car wash I went to today. There were at least a dozen, and that was just at the time I went there.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
What the hell.
Washing your car in winter is just so.
omg
Seriously wtf.
I need to stop eating candy.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
SauceKay said:
Why don't you guys use the thread? =/
Because I quit Brawl for a game I don't have yet, this has been such a great choice btw.
I feel out of place here, with the need to stay on topic and say Toon Link at least once in all my posts. >_<

Sasuke, fix the first post, the link for the rules takes me to a place I do not have permission to access. :mad088:

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I fixed the OP. I guess they changed the link at some point.

Top Bottom