• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Title Removed-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
. . . . . . . .
I don't want to live in this world anymore.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Luigi, I say that in most other crazy *** articles like this.

A 22-year old manages to get a surgery like this done? Sort of makes me wonder about the price for such a thing. Would it really be 800 euros in price? I thought something like this might be a bit more expensive. And if he got to keep his property I cannot imagine someone covering the expenses. Maybe price was not an issue, but how do you even deal with not being able to go number one?

kyaputenfarukon07

Smash Journeyman
Another crazy story from Japan.
I thought only the commercials from there were already strange.
Now we know why the Japenese population is decreasing.
One man at a time lol.

Chuee

Smash Hero
The disgusting part is that people actually paid money to eat them, not that he had them removed.

D

Deleted member

...and I thought nothing would surprise me more, but someone voluntarily gives up his own genitalia?

How does he even survive without it? It's scary when popular anime may at times look more sane than the people itself (especially after reading Venus's blog).

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
But for a country so small an awful lot of the weird **** comes from Japan.
Teran is from England I do believe, and that country is even smaller than Japan.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
More common? How many people eat placentas? I guess the number of cannibals is rising these days.
PETA extremist in training...?

Next your going to be saying someone chewing their nails is cannibalism.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I applaud his choice to remove his own genitals due to his asexual beliefs. It takes a lot of balls to do that.

However, feeding them his genetalia is quite extreme. I am amazed though by how organized the event was and the supporters that came. I would never eat it but I find the entire event morbidly fascinating.

It also begs into question: how far can cannibalism goes before it's full cannibalism? Is this cannibalism and, if so, isn't illegal. Or is voluntary cannibalism without the need to sustain oneself not considered illegal?

And finally, its wrong to peg Japanese society as strange as this. It's like saying that Japanese society produced this strange "perversion" (I'm using this term lightly). It happens in America, Europe, China, etc. My girlfriend found it extremely gross. I assume my coworkers would too if they knew. I would say this is a far fringe of society that produced this as well as a few curious individuals. But saying that Japanese society, as a whole, caused the production of this would be wrong and false. Just sayin'. Though Japan does have some crazy **** here, it's far from mainstream.

:phone:

Fuujin

Smash Champion

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
PETA extremist in training...?

Next your going to be saying someone chewing their nails is cannibalism.
You're comparing chewing nails to eating a penis and a placenta? Eh, you're probably just a troll anyway, and also PETA has nothing to do with humans, but since you're trolling you probably already knew that.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You're comparing chewing nails to eating a penis and a placenta?
nope, just the former.

It's funny because I didn't need to twist your words around to make your post sound ridiculous but apparently my post didn't leave you with that same luxury.

I'm sorry, I guess?

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
nope, just the former.

It's funny because I didn't need to twist your words around to make your post sound ridiculous but apparently my post didn't leave you with that same luxury.

I'm sorry, I guess?
Perhaps calling someone that wants to eat the things I mentioned a cannibal is a bit of a stretch. But IMO a person who actually eats that has issues.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It looks like I need to stop sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom