• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 5 date discussion thread-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
So, given that Tipped Off 4 was an amazing success, I'm looking for a date in the future to hold TO5.

I'm looking at August/September right now, sometime after Genesis(needless to say)

So I made this thread in the hopes that I could get some feedback from the ATL south guys
This means YOU, (GA,FL,SC,NC,Midsouth) regarding when a "good" date would be to hold the tournament. If I don't get any feedback, I'm just going to pick a date whenever I feel like it. Probably in September.

So lemme know what you think!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think september is good, I also hope I have my full license too (got my permit now) and I'll have some money saved up for that, I WANT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
This is a side note but all those interviews from to4, are they ever gonna be uploaded?
Well I got a gift for those that went and to those that didn't make it to IHOP with us at the last TO4 tournament.

I wouldn't call it a review...more of a...Fun thing. lol

PB&J, Hungrybox & some of Florida should be familiar with this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWjQZCvHO1s

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
^I believe it'll be after many schools start, since right now I'm looking at Labor day weekend.

If anyone knows of any major regional or national tournaments that weekend... tell them not to have them. lol, I'm just kidding.
But as soon as I confirm this date with the owner of Waba, please try and get hype! :)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Sadly Ill be living In New York when TO5 Happens. But that doesn't mean i cant talk a bunch of smashers up there into going with me to GA to play melee with ATL south.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll probaly be living in PA when this happens, sadly. Plus I used all my monies up! XD

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Have a really expensive Brawl tournament, so that only really good people enter.

Make it like $30-40 entry. That way it will have a super low attendance. Then we can just use like 2 tvs and have two death pools.

I would totally pay $40 to be in a death pool if I went :):):).

Edit: Even though I prefer Melee singles to Brawl singles, I have a way better shot at winning money in Brawl...

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Have a really expensive Brawl tournament, so that only really good people enter.

Make it like $30-40 entry. That way it will have a super low attendance. Then we can just use like 2 tvs and have two death pools.

I would totally pay $40 to be in a death pool if I went :):):).

Edit: Even though I prefer Melee singles to Brawl singles, I have a way better shot at winning money in Brawl...
I disagree with everything here at such a basic level it's unreal.
But your location is awesome so I guess it's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom