• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 4 Live Stream

BEHR

Smash Hero
im going to suck Dr.PeePees **** so hard.

I loled when everybody thought Lozr and PeePee sucked.

Lozr should have stayed Falcon against Darkrain.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I think all matches were recorded on the Streamed TV if you played there.

and NC had there own TV for recording so they should have some matches

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha I'm so glad I checked this thread.

<3 you guys.

Col bol is too good. I wanted to stay on the other TV and play him for you guys, but he said the strean TV was a little laggy and we went to my setup to record.

I'll get vids up when I'm not tired...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yo I saw you playing man you did great! <3 broooo.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thanks bro. I was trying my hardest to whup some tail. I'm sorry I gave everyone a poor match vs Jiggz though. I didn't know what I was doing.

lord karn

Smash Master
Thanks bro. I was trying my hardest to whup some tail. I'm sorry I gave everyone a poor match vs Jiggz though. I didn't know what I was doing.
hehe I called it before the tourney that if either of you played hbox you would probably lose. I knew that neither of you really knew how to play a good jiggs. Agggh fighting jiggz is so boring.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
hehe I called it before the tourney that if either of you played hbox you would probably lose. I knew that neither of you really knew how to play a good jiggs. Agggh fighting jiggz is so boring.
Always good to know we have all of NC behind us. =p

I die too fast for it to be boring.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I get Faired, I put up my shield, I get grabbed.

Pretty simple, but it works I guess.

Oh and I think I just stupidly jumped at him on the ground and he WD'd back to dash forward grab. I miss L-cancels some still.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah its all good man you did very well, still man. Plus Jiggs is a tough cookie to crack. I haven't played Hbox before, though. I might at Wato5 though. :3 (if he is there)

lord karn

Smash Master
Fighting jiggsis so annoying because you have to be so patient and when you finally get a hit it doesn't really lead to anything. I guess it's the same for her but she can get rests sometimes.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ROFL I was guessing it was his house but I wasn't really sure. xD (might be the first time I go there, because I live in St. Cloud : < )

Top Bottom