• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tiny things in smash that annoy the crap out of you

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Link to original post: [drupal=5046]Tiny things in smash that annoy the crap out of you[/drupal]

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here who gets really pissed off about the smallest little things in smash.
I can tell you right now , something that really pisses me off is when the camera gets at an angle where I am behind the percentages and I can't see what's going on. Know what I mean? Discuss, tell me about any small things that really pisses you off in smash. It doesnt have to be any specifically melee or specifically 64 or brawl, any smash game.

I get really mad when sparks come out of my enemy when I try to attack it, not gonna lie.

Jet300

Smash Ace
I hate when I have to Recover with a character that has a bad recover and tripping

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I hate how, at the beginning of a match, the big "GO!" blocks like the entire screen. Sometimes I glidetoss in (I play ZSS) and then I have no idea where my opponent is, next thing you know I get grabbed.
Also what Twinkie said.
And Lylat. **** Lylat.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I hate it when you have to play someone in bracket who you always play, and who always beats you. 0.0
Like they have your playstyle memorized. Lmao

:phone:

Top Bottom