• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Maybe character wise, but honestly her outfit is so BORING
Why have pinky countrygirl Zelda when you can have badass princess in a semi armor Zelda :4zelda:
Yeah, the one on the left is "plainer", but I still like it better.
Plus of course, having an actual personality helps.

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
People like SS Zeda because she reminds us that she is an actual person, rather than a princess.

Link didn't go to the surface looking to save royalty and gain cred. No, his best friend was in danger, and lord have mercy on you if you got in his way of saving her.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
People like SS Zeda because she reminds us that she is an actual person, rather than a princess.
I didn't know princess were not actual persons.
I guess Disney lied all along...
tumblr_mv7eif3LY81rwva3mo5_500.gif

Yeah, the one on the left is "plainer", but I still like it better.
Plus of course, having an actual personality helps.
Wow, you weren't kidding with the "large images" thing.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
The best gag Mii I have is Petch. It was meant to be a hilarious joke to scare some friends, but I honestly didn't expect to main Mii Fighter because of it. :rotfl:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
The best gag Mii I have is Petch. It was meant to be a hilarious joke to scare some friends, but I honestly didn't expect to main Mii Fighter because of it. :rotfl:
I made an X mii now that the costume is out, but it ended up looking so derpy i just called him Z instead.
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?!

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Oh we're talking about Zelda?

I'd totally main her if she had an Ilia alt., not gonna lie. So glad she got one in Hyrule Warriors. <3
I would main her seriously in tourneys if she had a Hyrule Warriors alt real rap.
she might be bad compared to everyone else, but she's still the most fabulous character of the cast
Even I will agree with this.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Someone who played Suikoden II Embarrass
Suikoden's 'tactical' battles are pretty...meh. They're just there to show big battles, I'd say. It's focus is on it's turn-based battle, anyway.
There's a proper SRPG Suikoden title for PS2, though, but it's pretty different from FE.
The bit about the music, though, is a bug that happens on US version of the game. If you play the PAL version all the music plays, including some sung segments. The US version is full of bugs, btw.:roll:

It still has one of the best storylines I've seen in a RPG.
currently playing through, and that can't be good, the translation already feels kind of so-so, did the game have a bad localization over the stats or something?
Wait...
>Suikoden II has some strategy elements.
>Fire Emblem is a strategy game.
>Sonic only had one RPG.
>Robin is from Fire Emblem.
>The Robin boards sometimes talk about Sonic.
>There is a town in Suikoden II called Green Hill.

Because of my amazing straw grasping deducting skills and my research, the evidence is quite clear...
A Sonic SRPG is in the making!
well, I know who I don't want behind such a game

Seriously, Chronicles is one of the worst Sonic games I've played, and it's not even a broken mess like 06 or Boom.
Oh no, not CD-i Link gifs
I thank @ Hong Hong for introducing us to this wonderful gifs and its many convenient uses

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I have a Mii Gunner that I tried to make look like Edgeworth (Gunner, because it's the one with the suit costume). Couldn't do Phoenix or Maya because they wouldn't look right without the proper hairstyles, but there is one that comes close to Edgeworth, so I based it on him.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I have a Mii Gunner that I tried to make look like Edgeworth (Gunner, because it's the one with the suit costume). Couldn't do Phoenix or Maya because they wouldn't look right without the proper hairstyles, but there is one that comes close to Edgeworth, so I based it on him.
My :denzel:. Fancy suit is best suit, accept no :substitute:.

I've actually wanted to run a Mii Gunner for a long time, but couldn't do it effectively until I accepted grenades as my lord and savior. Now I'm actually looking to put (some limited) serious work into Gunner and run it as a pocket.

That's all I got on Mii Fighters though.

As far as national exams go, I actually think the AP's aren't bad at all. They're a lot more contained and test depth as opposed to breadth.
Oh, certainly. But it still falls partway into the test-prep trap everything else does.

I though all you know was spam B :troll:
Well...alright, yes, but I spam it on the way in, dammit. :drflip:

I'm sorry guys but i come to this thread hoping to FORGET about my exams!
But this discussion reminds about the thermodynamics and Physics exams i have in two days. :sadsheep:
Lemme help you with some test prep.

Lonk is a pretty funny mii that I have seen.
Oh god Lonk.

My lil bro is all about Lonk.

[EDIT]: I'll teach you to break my images, board.

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
well, I know who I don't want behind such a game

Seriously, Chronicles is one of the worst Sonic games I've played, and it's not even a broken mess like 06 or Boom.
*Actually likes Sonic Chronicles*
*Runs away*
Though i might not hate the game that much, the music REALLY, REALLY SUCKS.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
currently playing through, and that can't be good, the translation already feels kind of so-so, did the game have a bad localization over the stats or something?
Well, there's a reason as to why Sukoden II is under the 'Blind Idiot' Translation' trope in TV tropes.
It's one of Konami's worst works in translation, imo. You can still understand the story well, though, but some words can look a bit...out of place in some dialogues, and sometimes the way characters talk can look weird.
Then there's some npc dialogue and monster/item's names that they just forgot to translate. It starts to show up when you're close to the game's end, though.

When you think about it, Suikoden's story is so good that it actually managed to transcend the terrible translation it received.:roll:

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
@ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu

Well, there's a reason as to why Sukoden II is under the 'Blind Idiot' Translation' trope in TV tropes.
It's one of Konami's worst works in translation, imo. You can still understand the story well, though, but some words can look a bit...out of place in some dialogues, and sometimes the way characters talk can look weird.
Then there's some npc dialogue and monster/item's names that they just forgot to translate. It starts to show up when you're close to the game's end, though.

When you think about it, Suikoden's story is so good that it actually managed to transcend the terrible translation it received.:roll:
I hope that doesn't get too much in the way of the gameplay later down the road :046:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
@ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu

I hope that doesn't get too much in the way of the gameplay later down the road :046:
The bit about some parts not being translated? It doesn't.
All the storyline and what you need to know about it is translated, but if you're like me and likes to talk to every npc in the game, you'll find some dialogue in gibberish.

Btw, if I were you, I'd get a guide to recruit all the 108 characters:roll:If you want the best ending, you'll need to do it, and some of them are tricky and/or missable, and if you can't get all before a certain point in the game, you can kiss goodbye to the true ending.
I'd still argue I like the normal ending better.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I actually have a Phoenix Wright styled mii that looks pretty decent. Can't seem to find a Maya one however.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
The strange things you find in your edited images folder.

And I'm supposed to be in bed instead of editing :awesome:

Top Bottom