• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Non? French sub? :p

And congrats!

:231:
No, he just likes speaking gratuitous French. TRES, BIEEEEEEEEEN!
As for the "non", it's not a French sub. xD There's a character in Tokyo Ghoul named Shuu Tsukiyama and he speaks French from time to time, particularly when he's passionate about something.

Knew I was gonna get :4greninja:'d

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I can't determine if this is the most awesome thing or the most likely to cause me to bust out a tank and level a city block (and then some) to get rid of it.

There's pluses and minuses for sure. But I'm way too hungry to list 'em out right now.

All we can say for certain is this:

The Jury is Deliberating.

I also have no idea what I'm specifically looking at so...

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I can't determine if this is the most awesome thing or the most likely to cause me to bust out a tank and level a city block (and then some) to get rid of it.

There's pluses and minuses for sure. But I'm way too hungry to list 'em out right now.

All we can say for certain is this:

The Jury is Deliberating.

I also have no idea what I'm specifically looking at so...
Get Jinxed!

Hong Hong are you just going to let NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy take your partner away?!
What would Hongori think?! :084:
Unless Hong is holding onto an Everstone (because I'm not), I don't know how we can avoid evolution. We have no trainer. We roam free.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I thought Lana's Summoning Gate was bad.

Then I discovered the Argorok + Strong V Special move.

<3
Fixed.

Also: Yeah, the surfboard dragon is pretty damn fun. It just sucks that the weapons lives and dies on the RNG. It also seems REALLY slow. Especially compared to her other two weapons.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
We talkin' 'Rule?

Ganondorf, at a high level, kills the **** out of everything.

He is a goddamn murder machine when he gets past level 30 or so, and his Level 3 weapon is disgustingly powerful. Not to mention his Combo V, which is capable of wiping out an entire roomful of enemies in a single hit.

The only disadvantages I can glean from his playstyle are that he's very slow to start up (and even this is mitigated by the unrivaled speed he has when he gets going, and the fact that you can roll-cancel out of combos to quickly fill up his Strong Attack gauge) and lacks range. Even so, he is without doubt the most satisfying character in the game as far as I'm concerned, and is so vastly over-leveled compared to every other character I play that I just play him by default it I want to get a convenient victory on a tough mission.

I also play Fi and Agitha, occasionally Link if I feel so inclined and I'm starting to get into Lana as well. If I had to pick my main, it'd definitely be Ganondorf, and I'd count Fi and Agitha as my subs.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Thanks for the support errbuddy. As far as I know, nobody has died. Still trying to confirm everybody's status.

On a completely unrelated note, I have decided to main :4bowserjr:. More specifically :4morton:. Why? I mean come on. Who can resist that face?

Dem eyes....

Anyway,
Get Jinxed!

My God... What did I just watch... :sadsheep:

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
We talkin' 'Rule?

He is a goddamn murder machine when he gets past level 30 or so, and his Level 3 weapon is disgustingly powerful. Not to mention his Combo V, which is capable of wiping out an entire roomful of enemies in a single hit.

The only disadvantages I can glean from his playstyle are that he's very slow to start up (and even this is mitigated by the unrivaled speed he has when he gets going, and the fact that you can roll-cancel out of combos to quickly fill up his Strong Attack gauge) and lacks range. Even so, he is without doubt the most satisfying character in the game as far as I'm concerned, and is so vastly over-leveled compared to every other character I play that I just play him by default it I want to get a convenient victory on a tough mission.

I also play Fi and Agitha, occasionally Link if I feel so inclined and I'm starting to get into Lana as well. If I had to pick my main, it'd definitely be Ganondorf, and I'd count Fi and Agitha as my subs.
My main is Cia. She destroys everything that crosses her. Fear the wrath of the purple ring of death! I also cycle through Link, Zelda, Lana, and Ghirahim.

What level is your Ganondorf at?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
All you guys talking about JW just makes me want to get it even more. Particular the DLC :c

@ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy

Oh, okay then :)

Still seems like a silly idea if you ask me :upsidedown:.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
In his 70s, as I recall.

For reference's sake, my next-highest character is Link, who's in his 50s.
I see. Here are my current levels. For reference, I got the game back in October around the time Smash 3DS launch.
Cia – 202
Fi – 108
Link – 104
Zelda – 99
Lana – 88
Volga – 83
Sheik – 81
Ghirahim – 80
Ganondorf – 76
Agitha – 71
Ruto – 68
Darunia – 64
Midna – 62
Impa – 61
Zant – 61
Wizzro – 60
Twili Midna – 33
Young Link – 4
Tingle – 1

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
O, you guys talking about Hyrule Warriors?
Question. What's Young Link like? View attachment 51259
He alternates between the absolute worst character and the unrivaled best character.

As young Link, his range is pretty short, and his mobility is kinda lackluster. The only real advantage he has is that he starts sprinting almost instantly.

However, he can convert the yellow bar into the green bar at will, using the basic special attack. When he uses the green bar, he goes into Fierce Deity Link and nothing can stop him. And he can still convert the yellow bar into the green bar. So with enough enemies, he can use Fierce Deity Mode forever, and be a nigh unstoppable **** train as such.

And yeah, I have honestly forgotten the proper names of the bars, and can only refer to them by their colors at this point.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
We talkin' 'Rule?

Ghirahim is one of the best characters in the game. Just start hammering on the buttons and everything dies. All of his attacks have huge range, are extremely fast, and all of his combo finishers are huge AoE's. All while enjoying his maniacal, sexy laugh.
I haven't played Hyrule Warriors in ages though...I probably should get back to playing it though, so I can try out Young Link.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Ghirahim is one of the best characters in the game. Just start hammering on the buttons and everything dies. All of his attacks have huge range, are extremely fast, and all of his combo finishers are huge AoE's.
I love how his style involves targeting a single enemy and then just mercilessly hacking them to pieces.

Agitha, to my mind, is the Palutena of the game: very slow to start up and requires a lot of patience, but has great versatility and immense power if applied tactfully. That their elemental attribute is light only further vindicates the comparison.

Top Bottom