• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
hmmm I shall go find this person. I also found the best sheik picture ever put smashboards won't let me use it :(
Is... Wait, aren't the only regulations on smashboards related to... ah...that? WHAT?!
get my mind out of the gutter. Get your mind out of the gutter. Get everyone's mind out of the Sanic OC gutter.

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
For the Monster Hunter fans, there's an interesting new you guys should read.
Hmm, maybe I will actually try this Monster Hunter.
5 years of planning is nothing to sneeze at, imo.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I think it's rather obvious who you should ship her with... :awesome:

Through Chrom's radiant loins, you can create the ultimate weapons...I mean, "children" of destruction and power. :demon:

Of course, you can't go wrong with a certain candy loving thief... :colorful:

Well Chrom's been married off so every support with Lucina is crazy it seems...Not sure if I'd like Morgan with Orange hair, be more fitting to calm him Ichigo.
Though, I have a friend who wants Chrom's radiant loins.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
If Chrom is out and you want the best stats, marry a second gen. If you're looking more for aesthetics/supports, that's more on you.

I like Libra's and Yarne's supports, personally.
Morgan looks good in Gangrel's red hair, too.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Wow! It's been in development for 5 years now and it's an RPG to boot. Considering I'm a newly converted MH fan, and I love RPG's, I might have to keep my eye on this game. 2016 seems like such a long way's away, but if I can endure the wait for FE: If, I can do it for MHS. ^w^

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
If Chrom is out and you want the best stats, marry a second gen. If you're looking more for aesthetics/supports, that's more on you.

I like Libra's and Yarne's supports, personally.
Morgan looks good in Gangrel's red hair, too.
Eh, screw it I'm gonna get A supports with everyone first then just choose randomly.

Project Crysis

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cryis45
3DS FC
1521-5275-7397
Is... Wait, aren't the only regulations on smashboards related to... ah...that? WHAT?!
get my mind out of the gutter. Get your mind out of the gutter. Get everyone's mind out of the Sanic OC gutter.
no it's just not the proper size for me to use lol nothing past pg-13

ChibiValshe

Hold your breath with me
3DS FC
2723-9690-1869
Wasn't there a custom mousepad where you could squeeze Chrom's butt?:awesome:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
"Ike: I fight for my booty. ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ
Robin: Time to tip them scales ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ
Chrom: You are the hips at my back and the booty at my side. ( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง"
So I came across this a while back...
And yes, there is a mouse pad with Chrom's booty.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Somebody say booty?

That is my summoning word.
Kind of not sure if it's safe to post the video...Though it's just Tharja's swimsuit scene with a remixed version of "Together We Ride!"
Should I or should I not...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Kind of not sure if it's safe to post the video...Though it's just Tharja's swimsuit scene with a remixed version of "Together We Ride!"
Should I or should I not...
I know the video of which you speak. You should not, due to language.

However I like that song immensely and good on ya.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I know the video of which you speak. You should not, due to language.

However I like that song immensely and good on ya.
Yeah, I love BotanicSage's mixes. Some are down right Groosesome.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Eh, screw it I'm gonna get A supports with everyone first then just choose randomly.
Hello everyone! I'm your host, Zantetsu, welcoming you back to Ylisse's #1 game show.... WHEEL.... OF.... SHIPPING!
*general cheering and applause*

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Quick, start a new page. So page 760 will be forgotten and shipping won't be mentioned again.

*Gulp*

Um...

I ship um
um with
!

Even then, the Shipping Lord will get that S Support. Robin always gets them S Supports.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Quick, start a new page. So page 760 will be forgotten and shipping won't be mentioned again.
We've got a long way to go, man... We're only 30,377... And this page started on 30,360... We've gotta get to 30,400...

We've gotta reinvent this thread... The Shipping, the Sanic OCs... It's too much man... It's too much... We won't need the Zelda Social Thread to destroy us...

WE'RE GONNA DO IT OURSELVES!!!

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
We've got a long way to go, man... We're only 30,377... And this page started on 30,360... We've gotta get to 30,400...

We've gotta reinvent this thread... The Shipping, the Sanic OCs... It's too much man... It's too much... We won't need the Zelda Social Thread to destroy us...

WE'RE GONNA DO IT OURSELVES!!!
The future is not written. Remember, we create and destroy our bonds. We will get through this. This might be our lowest point, but we can only rise from there on. Robins, we will rise like a Phoenix. We will not let Grima Sanic OCs or Shipping return.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
No, Uncle Ben. I'm just Hong. I'm a Protector no more. No more. :104:

Looks intriguing. However, the felyne in the trailer looked terribly off to me. Not cute at all. With a cat that's a feat you have to strive for to achieve.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
After reading up what had transpired overnight, you all need St. Garon's forgiveness.

Shaymikyu

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
After reading up what had transpired overnight, you all need St. Garon's forgiveness.
Agreed, all of you need to say the following prayer 9 times before you go to bed tonight. My confessional booth is also open for all those who sincerely wish to repent.

Oh St. Garon, I am heartily sorry for having offended you. And I detest all my Sonic OCs because I dread the lost of the Robin social thread and the pains of moderators. But most of all, because they offended you, who are all good and deserving of all of you love. I firmly resolve with the help of our Protector @Hong, to post good and Sonic OC no more and to do penance. Amen.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Yes, yes, St. Ganon is displeased with the Sanic OCs.

See this picture?
This one:

He's clearly reaching for our Robin Social Thread and is attempting to grab the Sanic OCs and crush them to dust in his mighty glove. Why else would he be grabbing towards the camera? The Sanic OCs have become the pride and joy of the thread, the beating heart or persona or soul if you will. We are seeing the picture from the perspective of the Sanic OCs and we are seeing him trying to expunge it. He truly wants to help!

And those Japanese characters? They clearly say
Destroy the
SANIC OCs

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Whenever we mention Sonic OC people are more likely to post them. We must deny their existence entirely so no one thinks of posting them.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
OK: here's something for you to consider:

Kamui4Smash4.

Yes, no, let's wait until his(her) game actually comes out?

Me, I think (s)he would be a neat addition to the roster, and with his/her ability to turn into a dragon like a Manakete, they're definitely different than Robin and other FE Swordsmen.

However, let's not jump to conclusions and let's actually wait until If comes out and we have a chance to play his/her game.

I'd say it's something to keep in the back of our head and maybe keep an eye on. For now though Isaac4Smash4, Kamuimaybe4Smash4.

What about the rest of you?

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP

Kamui4Smash4.

Me, I think (s)he would be a neat addition to the roster, and with his/her ability to turn into a dragon like a Manakete, they're definitely different than Robin and other FE Swordsmen.

However, let's not jump to conclusions and let's actually wait until If comes out and we have a chance to play his/her game.

I'd say it's something to keep in the back of our head and maybe keep an eye on. For now though Isaac4Smash4, Kamuimaybe4Smash4.

I have also cast my vote for Isaac so we're in the same boat. #Isaac4Smash4(forpossibleadvertisingforGS4???)

Shaymikyu

Kamui4Smash4.

This is my stance as well. I think Kamui could bring something new to the table, but we should wait for after If is out. Remember the last time SSB added a FE character for promotional reasons?:roymelee:

Besides, I think other franchises are in more need than FE right now of newcomers.

Top Bottom