• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Weeman

Smash Crusader
The only reason Robin is meh ranked is because he takes time and dedication to master and nobody has that time, especially when there are easier characters to scrub as. *cough, Diddy Kong, cough*
....Diddy doesn't equate to free wins. Of course, he is currently the character with the best tools, but unless your opponent literally leaves their controller on the floor, the win isn't free; tools need users to operate them, after all!

Thinking of Diddy as a "press this button to win" leads to lenience; it leads to less practice, less match-up experience, and most importantly, less moving forward of an infinitely complex metagame.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
The only reason Robin is meh ranked is because he takes time and dedication to master and nobody has that time, especially when there are easier characters to scrub as. *cough, Diddy Kong, cough*
If Robin is low because he requires time and dedication than why is Rosalina so high? I do agree though that Robin is too low

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Why am I only getting notifications of likes now?
Quick update and question on my female only run in Awakening.

Libra is dead.
Should I kill off Morgan and replace him with an Avater version of female Morgan?
NOT MY FAVORITE CHARACTER. Just pretend male Morgan is a masculine girl.:cry:

Actually, the avatar version of female Morgan sounds cool.
O-oh...I didn't realize we were doing a round 2 :^)
Related to that Diddy & Robin gif:

TACTICIAN KONG
She's the leader of the bunch, you know her well.
She's finally back to kick some fell [dragon].
Her Bolganone can fire in spurts.
If she shoots ya, it's gonna hurt!
She's bigger, faster, and stronger too.
She's the first member of the Shepherd crew!

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
If Robin is low because he requires time and dedication than why is Rosalina so high? I do agree though that Robin is too low
No one understands the power of being Grima the Shipping Lord. One does not simply tip the scales apparently.

And gods, why does Tactician Kong exist? It's an unholy beast worst than Grima.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
*looks at avatar*

Maybe if I remain still, no one will say anything about the Typhlosion who think he's smarter then the average Fire type for wearing this robe...

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

Do I win?

I was there when the Zelda thread invaded the Lucina thread, and I'm not going to lie- Mopcina cracked me up.
I feel like you my have just summoned Weeman's true form of Sanic OCs with this.

Though I feel like that could have been your intentions all along.
4781685.gif

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
*looks at avatar*

Maybe if I remain still, no one will say anything about the Typhlosion who think he's smarter then the average Fire type for wearing this robe...
...............................There's something strange about that Typhlosion....I just can't seem to figure out what....Ah that's it!
That Typhlosion...is holding one of my tomes! How dare it attempt to learn to use fire spells without being taught through TMs!

Meanwhile...

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I thought we weren't supposed to talk about Sonic OCs anyways. Why are we discussing them now? CURSE YOU WEEMAN!

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I WILL NEVER SUBMIT! I WILL NEVER FALL TO THE SANIC OCS! NEVAH! YOU CAN UNLEASH EVERY WARRIOR AND UNIT IN THE SANIC OC ARMY! IT WILL DO YOU NO GOOD!!!

I stand eternally strong! Never wavering in my strength and my stuff! I will hold firm to my convictions!

I will not waver in my convictions! I will never fall to the sanic ocs!

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I thought we weren't supposed to talk about Sonic OCs anyways. Why are we discussing them now? CURSE YOU WEEMAN!
I WILL NEVER SUBMIT! I WILL NEVER FALL TO THE SANIC OCS! NEVAH! YOU CAN UNLEASH EVERY WARRIOR AND UNIT IN THE SANIC OC ARMY! IT WILL DO YOU NO GOOD!!!

I stand eternally strong! Never wavering in my strength and my stuff! I will hold firm to my convictions!

I will not waver in my convictions! I will never fall to the sanic ocs!
This is still my favorite.
You cannot run forever, you made a pact by entering this thread you fools!
tumblr_mv7eif3LY81rwva3mo5_500.gif

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
So?! What purpose?! Do you think to make me fall to your Sanic OCs?!

Hmm...

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
...............................There's something strange about that Typhlosion....I just can't seem to figure out what....Ah that's it!
That Typhlosion...is holding one of my tomes! How dare it attempt to learn to use fire spells without being taught through TMs!
n3KrcmJ.gif

I was hoping you didn't find out so I could show you off it's new"Arc flame" move.

Maybe next time I shouldn't practice out in the woods...

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Warning Received
OH MY GOD
I...
I think i'm done with Sonic this is just too much even for me.

-removed-

Last edited by a moderator:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
OH MY GOD
I...
I think i'm done with Sonic this is just too much even for me.
WARNING
SERIOUSLY
What in the name of God is that? Wait, what is that that he's hol... NO

NO! NO GOD NOOOOO!!!!!

KILL IT!

MY DEFENSES ARE NOTHING! I HAVE NO CHOICE! I MUST RETREAT, WITHDRAW, FALLBACK, RETREAT!!

*Unwatches Thread*
*Switches Main to Isaac Shulk*
*Severs all ties to Robin*

Last edited:

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
Please don't remind me of Zelda. She's my third favorite character to use and she is a mess. I just want some reliable aerials and a forward smash where all the hits connect each time..

Top Bottom