• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
What in the name of God is that? Wait, what is that that he's hol... NO

NO! NO GOD NOOOOO!!!!!

KILL IT!

MY DEFENSES ARE NOTHING! I HAVE NO CHOICE! I MUST RETREAT, WITHDRAW, FALLBACK, RETREAT!!

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I think we've reached the worst of the Sonic OCs...

Can we please agree to never again mention, bring up, talk about or post Sonic OCs ever again? Larry the Cancerhog has hit the rock bottom worst of the lot and we've come full circle. We should acknowledge that we all had fun, but we should let this particular chapter of the Robin Social Thread rest in peace.

Please?

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
is it weird that got a laugh from me but not the whole amiibo situation? at least the oc was refuge in audacity
I find the OCs funnier too, but the OCs aren't preventing me from owning merch of my favorite characters.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I've accidentally had all the :4zelda:gorls come visiT the dreaded page 758.

They are now equally scarred for life, forever obtaining brain cancer. :4sonic:

Congratulations Robin gorls.

You successfully raided the Zelda gorls with ONE post. ONE.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Resume of last page:

Honestly, I just knew someone was going to bring that up again. They always come back:cry:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Evening fellow tacticians! How's everyone doing tonigh-

*sees all the Sonic OC crap, among other such terrifying sights*

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU!?!?

Naga, deliver me from evil! In the name of Naga, I condemn page 758 of the Robin Social Thread to the darkest depths of Hell where it belongs! Naga preserve me! Protect me! Heal my emotional scars for they are deep due to the horrors I just witnessed!

PRAISE NAGA!!!!! :drflip:

Elezir

Well, at least someone gave @Weeman some retribution:troll:
Honestly, the bad art was more traumatizing than anything there, imo, but it works.

Now, can we get to a more pleasant topic?

Traps.

Changing topics for the better of the Robin social.

And make this one step further into the Zelda social thread v2.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I apologize for what my kin from another franchise did to you all.

Plus, I kind of started it this round with the Silver Robin.

Elezir

Eh, if we ever decide to raid other character's socials, I suppose we'd only need to spam Sanic OC's. That seems to be an effective way of destroying minds, alright.
That is, if we can keep our own sanity in the process.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Anyways, on a totally different note...Who should my F!Robin marry? I have no idea who to ship her with.

Elezir

Anyways, on a totally different note...Who should my F!Robin marry? I have no idea who to ship her with.
If you want an op Lucina and Morgan whom can break the game apart, marry Chrom. But don't get the S support before chapter 11.
Avoid getting supports with other possible spouses for Chrom, and have his and Robin's support at A.
You get a very nice scene at the end of the chapter if you do that.
If you don't care about this kind of stuff, just marry Robin to whatever character you liked the most, or whatever support you liked the best.
My personal picks are Stahl and Gaius:cheep:

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Never a dull moment here. I didn't see that picture but judging from the reactions... ohh boy.

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
Speaking of weaponized thread warfare, you know, the Zelda Social is approaching its 1000th page... And their struggle to usurp Robin's rightful place as best character in smash with their little comments about his run speed during their raid still burns deeply in my mind... Vengeance shall be ours! Imagine if we took their 1000th page and desecrated it with Zelda Sanic OC? Would that not be true justice?!
What horrors stirke our fancy deep into the night?
The power of sanic compels you.
Weapons of mass destruction were banned by the UN, as well as cruel and unusual punishment. And torture. Physical and psychological. Does that mean we can justify capital punishment on weeman? Nah.

Okay, let's not. It's not worth the trouble. We can always go with the Mod friendly, countless numbers of Saint Garons descending from the heavens, making those unaware of the glory of Nohr start screaming about the latest incarnation of Ganononononononondorf, in some new Legend of Zelda.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I think it's rather obvious who you should ship her with... :awesome:

Through Chrom's radiant loins, you can create the ultimate weapons...I mean, "children" of destruction and power. :demon:

Of course, you can't go wrong with a certain candy loving thief... :colorful:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
You know, the Zelda Social is approaching its 1000th page... And their struggle to usurp Robin's rightful place as best character in smash with their little comments about his run speed during their raid still burns deeply in my mind... Vengeance shall be ours! Imagine if we took their 1000th page and desecrated it with Zelda Sanic OC? Would that not be true justice?!
What horrors stirke our fancy deep into the night?
The power of sanic compels you.

Okay, let's not. It's not worth the trouble.
I had planned a one-man kamikaze raid to "celebrate" their 1000th page, but I feel like Weeman has irreparably dulled the effect of pretty much anything I could have done.

Top Bottom