• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
OK: here's something for you to consider:

Kamui4Smash4.

Yes, no, let's wait until his(her) game actually comes out?

Me, I think (s)he would be a neat addition to the roster, and with his/her ability to turn into a dragon like a Manakete, they're definitely different than Robin and other FE Swordsmen.

However, let's not jump to conclusions and let's actually wait until If comes out and we have a chance to play his/her game.

I'd say it's something to keep in the back of our head and maybe keep an eye on. For now though Isaac4Smash4, Kamuimaybe4Smash4.

What about the rest of you?
I wouldn't mind Kamui in Smash because a) I like their design despite the nekkid feet and b) they are dragons.
It's like everything superficial I could want in an RPG main character rolled into one so I'm already biased as can be.

However, I wouldn't vote for them in the ballot before I get to know them some more as characters.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Does this thread talk more about Sonic than the actual Sonic thread? :confused:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
As a way to put to rest the whole Sanic OC's sheanigans, I think we should give its biggest contributor a moment of remembrance, here is how he looked in his last moments in this world:

RIP Weeman

Kamui4Smash4.

Me, I think (s)he would be a neat addition to the roster, and with his/her ability to turn into a dragon like a Manakete, they're definitely different than Robin and other FE Swordsmen.

However, let's not jump to conclusions and let's actually wait until If comes out and we have a chance to play his/her game.

I'd say it's something to keep in the back of our head and maybe keep an eye on. For now though Isaac4Smash4, Kamuimaybe4Smash4.

I think FE currently has enough characters as is and I hate seeing newcomers debut in Smash before their actual game (ie: freaking :roymelee:), and I'd probably support Anna for another FE character, or Tiki if I wanted a manakete. I only really care to see Isaac being added as DLC at this rate tbh.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328

Kamui4Smash4.

While Greninja was developed based on early concepts I'm not sure if that would work for Kamui. Besides all we know for now is that Kamui is just another sword user that has some sort of manakete/deer dragon form, and does no wear shoes.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Whenever we mention Sonic OC people are more likely to post them. We must deny their existence entirely so no one thinks of posting them.
Well if you guys want more Sonic OCs then i guess i'll be happy to oblige, i'll have the next batch ready in 20 minutes.
Just remember it's Coolpool's fault.
Gotta go fast :4sonic:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Well if you guys want more Sonic OCs then i guess i'll be happy to oblige, i'll have the next batch ready in 20 minutes.
And this is how we start off the new page.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
NO! The power of St. Garon compels you! The power of St. Garon compels you!

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Kamui4Smash4.

As much as I would definitely like to see Kamui in Sm4sh, I think we should wait until his/her game is released. Also I agree with the others that we should focus on other less represented series before Fire Emblem.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
So I went back to sleep just before Weeman posted a supposedly horrifying Sonic OC that caused a traumatization around the Robin boards that would make a naked Excellus proud and it got deleted afterwards. Nope I didn't miss anything.

Yeah, I love BotanicSage's mixes. Some are down right Groosesome.
That gave me Groose bumbs.

NO! The power of St. Garon compels you! The power of St. Garon compels you!
St. :4ganondorf: will drag :4sonic: to hell via Flame Choke. "He died for our sins".

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
So I went back to sleep just before Weeman posted a supposedly horrifying Sonic OC that caused a traumatization around the Robin boards that would make a naked Excellus proud and it got deleted afterwards. Nope I didn't miss anything.

That gave me Groose bumbs.
132228230803.jpg

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
It appears I have stumbled into the Groose Social.
When did he replace Robin?

Shaymikyu

It appears I have stumbled into the Groose Social.
When did he replace Robin?
You didn't hear the news? They closed Smash Ballot early and just decided to choose Groose for DLC. Complete with his victory theme being his actual theme.

DISCLAIMER: This is a joke. I'm not trying to spread rumors.

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
NO MORE SONIC OCS!

This has gone on long enough. This is getting tired, played out, and downright disgusting.

Further posting of Sonic OCS will be dealt no mercy. This is a general warning, but also specifically to @ Weeman Weeman .

NO MORE.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
NO MORE SONIC OCS!

This has gone on long enough. This is getting tired, played out, and downright disgusting.

Further posting of Sonic OCS will be dealt no mercy. This is a general warning, but also specifically to @ Weeman Weeman .

NO MORE.

Seriously, thank you.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
NO MORE SONIC OCS!

NO MORE.
AMEN, BROTHER.

The only OCs I support are FE OCs. Remember those, about two hundred pages back? Those were fun. People actually put thought and time into them, not some half-assed job in Paint that looks like it was done by someone who is about eight years old, if that. I didn't get in on those until about one hundred pages too late (by then, no one gave half a ****) because I had no idea how to do them, having not played FE:A at that time.

If we're going to go in circles in terms of our conversation topics here, let's go in circles on things most people liked. If it wasn't obvious how BAD Larry the Cancerhog was when it first landed, the fact that we need a Mod to come in and tell us no more isn't a good sign.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

AMEN, BROTHER.

The only OCs I support are FE OCs. Remember those, about two hundred pages back? Those were fun. People actually put thought and time into them, not some half-***** job in Paint that looks like it was done by someone who is about eight years old, if that. I didn't get in on those until about one hundred pages too late (by then, no one gave half a ****) because I had no idea how to do them, having not played FE:A at that time.

If we're going to go in circles in terms of our conversation topics here, let's go in circles on things most people liked.
We should do that again, honestly (the FE OCs). I thought those were fun.

And I agree that the Sonic OC thing isn't particularly funny anymore. I should note that when I posted the Silver thing, I didn't even think of that. I was just going along with the "other characters dressed as Robin" thing, so I'm sorry for reviving the whole thing.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
NO MORE SONIC OCS!

NO MORE.
Well it was a fun ride. I have completed my work here anyways.
Now i must return to Sonic planet, where my people need me.
Sonic shall not burden this thread no more.
Good job everyone.
tumblr_l2oir9npfC1qc073co1_400.gif

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
@ Raziek Raziek -sama, our saviour

This calls for a celebration

Well it was a fun ride. I have completed my work here anyways.
Sonic shall not burden this thread no more.
Goodbye everyone.
View attachment 47123
Aw, don't go, @ Weeman Weeman , even if you like to post annoying Sonic OC's to traumatize the good people of this thread, we still love you :cheep: Let me give you a virtual hug and you'll feel better.
just don't post anymore sonic OC

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
@ Raziek Raziek the people's mod....the people's tactician.

Glad I wasn't around for the Sonic OC stuff, it gives me the shivers.

This OC talk just reminds me how sad I was I can't import my FeMC into Sm4sh (good thing Default FeMC is cute enough I suppose)

Shaymikyu

@ Raziek Raziek the people's mod....the people's tactician.

Glad I wasn't around for the Sonic OC stuff, it gives me the shivers.

This OC talk just reminds me how sad I was I can't import my FeMC into Sm4sh (good thing Default FeMC is cute enough I suppose)
Oh gosh, if we could import our actual Robin's into SSB4, I'd be over the moon. I want my green-haired tall Tactician girl back.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The only OCs I support are FE OCs. Remember those, about two hundred pages back? Those were fun.
We should do that again, honestly (the FE OCs). I thought those were fun.
That was a good time. In hindsight mine had horrid flaws, but it was still a fun exercise.

Reminds me I still owe @ Elezir Elezir and @Unknown Hero some editing work. Remind me again when I wake up.

The hell you must. Get back here.

Oh gosh, if we could import our actual Robin's into SSB4, I'd be over the moon. I want my green-haired tall Tactician girl back.
I think I'd be the only one in the world who'd want my short red-headed dork, but I could see the appeal.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
I don't care much about importing customisable :4robinm::4robinf: from the FE:A.
I suppose default ones are good enough for me, and it gives them a face, which is necessary if we want official products, popularity for the character and such. There would be alot of confusion if people could import their customisable character, imo.
Of course, it could be me having my bias of meeting Robin in Smash and not being able to see the character in customisable units.:roll:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
As long as we can keep talking about Superman 64 every now and then, I'm fine with the new rule of no Sonic OC's. I think @ Weeman Weeman lost his soul during the first...err, disaster the thread went through with them, and that's why he became their overlord and kept reminding us of their existence (?
May you finally live in peace with your inner OCs demons partner

On topic, I know some users here agree Robin is balanced as he/she is, but I'd like to see him get a few buffs, mostly grab speed, a little less recovery with some levin attacks and thoron killing a bit earlier than it does. The latter 2 are still great as they are, but considering Robin's usability gimmick, I feel they could pack a little more of a punch (even if this is a non issue given how fast they regenerate).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Groose should have been playable in Hyrule Warriors.

You do realize I can post Space Jam remixes all day, right?
...Wait, oops.
This actually isn't a bad remix.

NO MORE SONIC OCS!

NO MORE.
THANK YOU!

Top Bottom