• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223

What Chrom has to do on a regular basis for this thread.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Perhaps this joke would have worked better if it was one post earlier. :troll:
...It was when I first posted it. :/

Maybe I'll delete it and save it later for this page.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Only in jest, of course. :080:

Chrom is a great unit for ch0-2, and in any of the early chapters where you fight lots of Plegian axe wielders. Ch5 is where Chrom is specifically OP; the primary enemy threat consists of dragon-riding axe wielders, just ripe for the Falchion. After that, I find Robin snowballs out of control. Tome-wielder with decent Def score. Pairing means that all you need is Sumia or Lon'qu to have guaranteed doubles basically all the time relatively early. Robin and Chrom in general take up the babysitting duties for the main game while Frederick is relegated to a supporting role until you get better numbers.

For all I love him, I still abuse Chrom here on SmashBoards all the time. I have a comedian's license. There are really few things that are out-of-bounds for a cheap laugh.

At this point, not even the greatest clerics in all of Ylisse can ease the burns Chrom has suffered.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Only in jest, of course. :080:

Chrom is a great unit for ch0-2, and in any of the early chapters where you fight lots of Plegian axe wielders. Ch5 is where Chrom is specifically OP; the primary enemy threat consists of dragon-riding axe wielders, just ripe for the Falchion. After that, I find Robin snowballs out of control. Tome-wielder with decent Def score. Pairing means that all you need is Sumia or Lon'qu to have guaranteed doubles basically all the time relatively early. Robin and Chrom in general take up the babysitting duties for the main game while Frederick is relegated to a supporting role until you get better numbers.

For all I love him, I still abuse Chrom here on SmashBoards all the time. I have a comedian's license. There are really few things that are out-of-bounds for a cheap laugh.

At this point, not even the greatest clerics in all of Ylisse can ease the burns Chrom has suffered.
That's basically how I feel. I like Chrom, but he's fun to tease, too. I generally have an easier time making fun of characters I like, though.

D

Deleted member

Did I ever mention that I don't like Chrom? I probably did, but I'll say it again: I don't like Chrom.

From the beginning, I thought he would be our go-to guy for a new Awakening rep due to the "Lord Rule" and whatnot. However, I also expected Ike to return since he was still a popular FE character and lord, so I feared Chrom even more so.
At the beginning of speculation, I never played a Fire Emblem game and I barely had knowledge of the series, so I dunno who to really support. I had names like Robin and Lucina (and even Owain, Yarne, and Tharja) etched into my mind throughout, but I couldn't support a character. Again, I never played an FE game, so I didn't know how unique Robin was or had ideas about what he could bring into Smash.
Even so, I expected Chrom and I feared him because he would be a bland option for a character whose only unique trait with the Falchion being turning blue.

I finally played Awakening in June and I tried to like Chrom... but in the midst of my trying, I felt as though I was forcing myself to like Chrom. The game has many diverse characters and personalities with many different weapons and such; Chrom represented none of these and it made me upset.
I just felt as though Chrom was a boring, generic protagonist in an RPG, where I feel as though the leads should be more interesting and developed. I dunno much about him other than the fact that he is a prince... and he has a sword... and he likes pie (a lot). Is it bad to say that I didn't feel too sad for him after Chapter 9? It was sad, but I couldn't feel sadness for Chrom. I can't relate to him.
The night before "#MonadoMonday," I came to this thread giving my support, stating that I much rather have Robin than Chrom since he would be a more unique option, but I didn't expect him to get over Chrom and that it was a major shame that Robin wasn't getting in thanks to the Gematsu leak.

Then Robin got confirmed and I was ecstatic beyond belief! A game that I loved playing is getting amazing representation with Robin, a character that I like and had a moveset that was reflective of the entire series.

I love Chrom disconfirmed memes because I don't like him at all. I love to hate Chrom. In fact, I don't even call him Chrom; I call him "Blandy."

...That was longer than intended.
tl;dr I don't like Chrom, I feared him getting in Smash, and Robin is a cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.

Shaymikyu

Chrom didn't do much for me at first (didn't hate him, was just meh toward him), but as I saw his supports and things like his lines in the Summer Scramble (his part when he's married to Robin made me laugh HARD), he grew on me. He's not my favorite Awakening character, and I'm definitely glad Sakurai chose Robin instead of him, but I like him well enough.

My favorite characters are probably Sumia for the first gen girls, Gregor for the first gen guys, Yarne for the second gen guys, and Cynthia for the second gen girls. Also, both Morgans, but since they'd cover two categories, I omitted them.

If I had two more slots, I'd totally do a Gregor/Robin run and a Robin/Sumia run...

Shaymikyu

Look on the bright side- Chrom may be the favorite punching bag for the FE characters featured in SSB, but I can think of a close second.

(Source)

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
@ The Merc The Merc and @ S Syrek
I don't mind making the avatars for both of you just for fun. Just tell me what build, what hair... etc.
Aw, thanks X3. That's really nice of you. Um, before I go into detail, I would like to see one test, is it possible for you to have Body build 2 for male Robin with face 1 but with build 1's default hair? I'm curious to see what it would look like.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Like @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu , Chrom didn't do much for me at first either, at least until I got to know him better through support conversations and later chapters. It wasn't until I'd say chapter 11 that really solidified my sort of brotherhood with Chrom as it were and that effect just snowballed throughout the rest of the game, including various DLC chapters. Then chapter 23 hit and holy crap, that's when the brotherly feels came. We had been through various hard ships and trails together, some rather silly like Summer Scramble, and others horrifically tragic, like chapter 9, 10, Death's Embrace, and more. With that being said, I always love it when Chrom gets teased or is turned into a joke. It's all in good fun! X3

I will admit through, I was hoping for Chrom to be Ike's replacement, even though I really liked Ike in Brawl, but I'm very glad that Robin replaced Chrom because of how unique and different he/she turned out. Chrom got more than enough recognition through being a part of Robin's Final Smash, a heavily detailed character model, and becoming a guest character in Palutena's Guidance. Sakurai may have turned Chrom into a joke character, but you can tell a lot of love went into giving him the spotlight within Smash Bros, even though he's not a playable character.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Look on the bright side- Chrom may be the favorite punching bag for the FE characters featured in SSB, but I can think of a close second.

(Source)
For all the mockery Chrom gets, at least he doesn't have it as bad as Roy (the Lord).

Also, I have something to say. You can read Japanese @ Hong Hong , am I right? If so, then I have a request. Can you look at this Japanese fan comic and translate it? It isn't very long, but it's apparently about both genders of Robin being in SSB4. And from what little descriptions I've read on tumblr, it…ships them? If you can't for some reason, then I'm OK with it. It just caught my attention because of how good both of them looked, and that it wasn't long.

Last edited:

[ & ]

Smash Cadet
Aw, thanks X3. That's really nice of you. Um, before I go into detail, I would like to see one test, is it possible for you to have Body build 2 for male Robin with face 1 but with build 1's default hair? I'm curious to see what it would look like.
The sprite maker doesn't really work well if you try to mix a build with hair meant for a different build. Still, it doesn't look half as bad as I expected it to haha. If you really want this hair for some reason, I could always try to combine one of build 2's similar hairstyles with this hair to make it look more natural. But I can't guarantee how it will come out.

Last edited:

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
Hello hello I see that there are more posts
Looks at all the avatars
Oh
What have I done? :4robinm:
Well at least I have a bunch of avatars to choose from to draw now, haha.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
The sprite maker doesn't really work well if you try to mix a build with hair meant for a different build. Still, it doesn't look half as bad as I expected it to haha. If you really want this hair for some reason, I could always try to combine one of build 2's similar hairstyles with this hair to make it look more natural. But I can't guarantee how it will come out.
That looks cool. But I think you miss read my post. What I was imagine was......... (unless I have miss read you post)

Body Build: Type 2 (sort of like @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A ) with Face type 1 for the hair, you know (ssb4) Robin's hair, imagine that on the avatar that I just described and that's sort of what I'm curious to see what it's like. if I had the individual photos of each piece, that would help a lot. Unfortunately, I don't.

[ & ]

Smash Cadet
That looks cool. But I think you miss read my post. What I was imagine was......... (unless I have miss read you post)

Body Build: Type 2 (sort of like @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A ) with Face type 1 for the hair, you know (ssb4) Robin's hair, imagine that on the avatar that I just described and that's sort of what I'm curious to see what it's like. if I had the individual photos of each piece, that would help a lot. Unfortunately, I don't.
Ohhhhhh. Right, I get what you're saying. Sorry for the misinterpretation! Hopefully I got it right this time.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Ohhhhhh. Right, I get what you're saying. Sorry for the misinterpretation! Hopefully I got it right this time.
Hm, that's not half bad. i mostly wanted the Body to just for the tome. Now I just need to make some final decision. Um, this could take a while, do you mind waiting for my final description.

[ & ]

Smash Cadet
Hm, that's not half bad. i mostly wanted the Body to just for the tome. Now I just need to make some final decision. Um, this could take a while, do you mind waiting for my final description.
No problem. Here are the two links for all male robin build 1 & 2 sprite options. Just in case you need it.
For Male Robin build 1: http://www.spriters-resource.com/3ds/fireemblemawakening/sheet/63404/
For Male Robin build 2: http://www.spriters-resource.com/3ds/fireemblemawakening/sheet/63403/

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
No problem. Here are the two links for all male robin build 1 & 2 sprite options. Just in case you need it.
For Male Robin build 1: http://www.spriters-resource.com/3ds/fireemblemawakening/sheet/63404/
For Male Robin build 2: http://www.spriters-resource.com/3ds/fireemblemawakening/sheet/63403/
Thanks, it's more just choosing which model and colours for Robes (if you can do them, please?), tome (if body 2) and hair colour. Hopefully I won't be too long

There isn't one.
What's that suppose to mean?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Thanks, it's more just choosing which model and colours for Robes (if you can do them, please?), tome (if body 2) and hair colour. Hopefully I won't be too long

What's that suppose to mean?
Wii U doesn't get most multiplatform games.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Oh, ok.

I don't get the PS4 and XBO one jokes. Are they really that bad compared to the PC?
Well, Xbox 1's are supposedly catching fire for no reason, but there's not much evidence to support that. :rolleyes: I personally don't like the systems since I'm not interested in anything on them besides FFXV, but calling them bad is just nonsensible since they are quite impressive consoles on a technical level.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
I had to tinker with it quite a bit and I slightly messed up the hair colour as a result, but I got this working surprisingly well.

Hong

The Strongest
Oh, ok.

I don't get the PS4 and XBO one jokes. Are they really that bad compared to the PC?
No mainstream game system in the past ten years has been bad. Everything is designed with a specific design intention and market. They all have their pros and their cons. Even the Wii, which was vaguely made for gamers, had great games that were greater thanks to the hardware (Sin & Punishment: Star Successor, namely), and not-really-game cool stuff like Wii Fit.

That said, the library for the latest gen of consoles is only now starting to feel substantial. Few good games for each, but not enough.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
be it due to some people claiming Chrom would replace Ike or being just another blue haired lord that wields a sword (the falchion none the less) taking a roster spot I was always against Chrom, so when I saw Robin joining the playable characters I squealed. I also found his character entirely forgettable in Awakening, asides from a few funny lines, I really don't think he has any particular remarkable qualities. If a character doesn't have the best of potentials for originality, at least I should somewhat like them for their personality, Chrom had neither. Similarly, I don't ever want to see Roy back, besides, we already have :4roy: as his replacement! :kirby:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I really love the guy for being such a dorky but well-meaning bro- and well, he still is at it's truest, from lending his part on being the FS and generally appearing at Robin's side during his victories. Strangely enough it was after I discovered the supports (both ingame and DLC). And he's a decent unit - not best, but decent. But seriously, he ties with Lyndis for so far most affectionate Lords in the series and it's great to see him in the same game as her too to lend a hand on my lucky times.

I just personally don't enjoy seeing people being made to comedy through injecting them constant feel of inadequate self-worth. :ohwell:
I'm not a guy to find baseless verbal cruelty hilarious, it just screams very downing/disturbing to me. I tend to think it's because my low self-confidence myself and thus low pain threshold when seeing stuff like that.
I tend to tolerate it more easily if I know that in the end part it's okay with everyone and it's mostly for show (because otherwise I just see twisted form of tragedy, no matter how fictional).
Kinda like, Imagine the crew after Robin's guidance just laugh their asses off seeing their lines they just said!And discuss how the haters of clones won't get the joke while the fans who do will have huge laugh and have found a favorite guidance of all.
It makes me relate to the KI Cast by seeing that really don't meant to degrade Chrom while being such a hypocrites themselves, because that in itself is the joke due it's sheer presence of. (Basically it's Sakurai and his development team just playing little game to find some catharsis through dealing with clone haters).

I mean, I think the whole debate on roster stuff and who is playable or not can be hilarious on itself, so I give props for that to be made fun of. Just as long as we just have to think it's truly the case because otherwise I see Smash Bros as highly dysfunctional despite it's comedic tendencies. Or perhaps, I'm just taking this series too seriously. :p

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I really love the guy for being such a dorky but well-meaning bro- and well, he still is at it's truest, from lending his part on being the FS and generally appearing at Robin's side during his victories. Strangely enough it was after I discovered the supports (both ingame and DLC). And he's a decent unit - not best, but decent. But seriously, he ties with Lyndis for so far most affectionate Lords in the series and it's great to see him in the same game as her too to lend a hand on my lucky times.

I just personally don't enjoy seeing people being made to comedy through injecting them constant feel of inadequate self-worth. :ohwell:
I'm not a guy to find baseless verbal cruelty hilarious, it just screams very downing/disturbing to me. I tend to think it's because my low self-confidence myself and thus low pain threshold when seeing stuff like that.
I tend to tolerate it more easily if I know that in the end part it's okay with everyone and it's mostly for show (because otherwise I just see twisted form of tragedy, no matter how fictional).
Kinda like, Imagine the crew after Robin's guidance just laugh their ***** off seeing their lines they just said!And discuss how the haters of clones won't get the joke while the fans who do will have huge laugh and have found a favorite guidance of all.
It makes me relate to the KI Cast by seeing that really don't meant to degrade Chrom while being such a hypocrites themselves, because that in itself is the joke due it's sheer presence of. (Basically it's Sakurai and his development team just playing little game to find some catharsis through dealing with clone haters).

I mean, I think the whole debate on roster stuff and who is playable or not can be hilarious on itself, so I give props for that to be made fun of. Just as long as we just have to think it's truly the case because otherwise I see Smash Bros as highly dysfunctional despite it's comedic tendencies. Or perhaps, I'm just taking this series too seriously. :p
While the jokes are fun sometimes, I agree that sometimes it crosses the line. True, even FE:A makes fun of Chrom sometimes (see- his supports with Frederick and :4robinf:, his conversation with :4robinf: when they're married in Summer Scramble), but they still show him respect as well.

EDIT: HOW DOES THIS EVEN WORK.

And then we'd get both Morgans and broken as heck.
(Source)

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Okay, so I finished playing a sparse handful of matches with @ False Sense False Sense , figured it would benefit people to be able to read some of the topics I discuss when it comes to the critique aspect of things:

[12:11:14 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: Ok, added you
[12:11:20 PM] False: Got it.
[12:11:31 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: I'll host I suppose
[12:11:43 PM] False: Ok
[12:12:30 PM] False: I should probably warn you... I'm really not that good. (shake)
[12:13:10 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: That's ok, I'm here to help either way
[12:13:21 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: I've already played a fairly wide range of skill levels

<Game 1 is played on Omega Ferox (he breaks my shield with a thrown tome at the end xD>

[12:20:26 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: lmao wow I didn't realize that'd break my sbhield there
[12:20:41 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: Also you're a liar lmao
[12:20:43 PM] False: Never underestimate the power of a thrown book.
[12:20:51 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: You're the best of the 3 other people I've played so far
[12:20:52 PM] False: Uh... I am?
[12:21:21 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: No easily exploitable habits at all that I've noticed thus far
[12:21:27 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: save for MAYBE Arcfire usage pattern
[12:22:08 PM] False: Well, it is an invaluable tool for Robin, but I do know I have a bad habit of using it even when opponents are too close. It leaves me vulnerable.

<Game 2 is played on Battlefield>

[12:27:45 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: Ok, so that time I got you with what I call the 'butt touch' roll read
[12:28:15 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: Whenever someone gets in that 'almost close enough to touch your butt' spot, a lot of people like to try to roll behind their opponent to reverse it
[12:28:29 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: Instead it just got you D-smashed, because that's what I was looking for
[12:29:07 PM] False: Yeah, I'm familiar with that idea. Rolling excessively is another bad habit of mine.
[12:29:32 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: Not really, your rolls in general were pretty fine
[12:29:36 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: It was just that one
[12:29:49 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: I've been testing basic habits for most of these 2 matches
[12:29:58 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: that was about the only time you fell for any of the common tricks
[12:30:15 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: You also REFUSED to let me falling nos you from the front, lol
[12:30:25 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: You're pretty much the only person to consistent slap me out of that
[12:31:32 PM] False: I'm pretty familiar with using Nosferatu myself. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to use it against you yet... I was hoping to catch you in an Arcfire-Nosferatu combo I got down, but so far I haven't had the right opportunity.
[12:31:56 PM] False: Anyway, I think I have time for one more match before I have to go do other stuff.
[12:32:01 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: Ok

<Game 3 was played on Prism Tower>

[12:36:56 PM] False: Well, I guess you win this round.
[12:37:00 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: This time, haha
[12:37:13 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: It's a lot easier to focus on just fighting when I'm not probing for habits
[12:37:29 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: Give yourself some more credit though, you're not bad at all
[12:37:46 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: I actually really like your tome usage, mainly your Thunder/Elthunder usage
[12:38:15 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: Have you experimented with using Speed Thunder for a more harassment-based style, or do you prefer having regular Thoron?
[12:39:45 PM] False: I've experimented a bit with other customs, but ultimately I found that I just prefer Robin's default specials. I prefer the balance between speed and power provided by the default Thunder, and I vastly prefer Arcfire's trapping qualities to any other variation. Same goes for Nosferatu and Elwind.
[12:40:42 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: I don't think Nos and Elwind is even a matter of preference, but yeah. Regular Arcfire is amazing in 95% of situations
[12:40:54 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: I find I tend to prefer the extremes when it comes to Thunder, though
[12:41:16 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: Either Thunder+ if I'm looking to hurt somebody, or Speed Thunder if I want to harass/zone with it
[12:41:20 PM] False: I can see the appeal in Thoron+. That thing has incredible power.
[12:41:35 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: I believe I killed you with it around..... 60ish?
[12:41:41 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: (80s after the hit)
[12:41:51 PM] False: But at the same time, you can't really use the move as a reliable spacing tool.
[12:42:09 PM] False: That's something I severely miss if I'm using that variation.
[12:42:40 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: I can understand that. I tend to use Arcfire or simply zone with Nair/Fair if I'm looking to cover those angles
[12:44:06 PM] False: Arcfire is a good zoning tool, but it just doesn't have the same kind of range moves like Elthunder provide. I find those moves to be incredibly helpful for keeping opponents away while racking up damage; something Robin enjoys due to his/her powerful kill moves and less-than-stellar close range options.
[12:45:13 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: I find much the same with Speed Thunder variant, but that changes how you use Thoron. With Speed, I tend to use it to snipe off-stage opponents, rather than just try to outright kill them
[12:45:19 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: Speed Arcthunder is amazingly useful
[12:46:37 PM] False: Again, I can definitely see the appeal, and I think it certainly has its uses in a variety of situations. But for me, I like the all the options the default Thunder provides. It's such an versatile move...
[12:46:51 PM] False: Anyway, do you have any critiques on how I can improve?
[12:49:56 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: I would need to play you more to give you expressly detailed stuff, but I'd advise getting more comfortable on stages that aren't FD, I could tell you were obviously way more 'in your element' on it, probably from playing For Glory.

That led to me beiung able to exploit platform situations significantly better than you did, especially on Prism Tower. You'll want to work on your Air-game, as well.

Your neutral game in general is quite solid, as it's clearly the area in which you've put the most practice. I'd also advise working on your edge-guarding, particularly going off-stage with Fair, and aggressively harassing recoveries with Elwind more frequently.
[12:50:57 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: Other than that, you had surprisngly few habits that I needed to beat out of you, which is a fantastic start. Don't sell yourself short, you're a good player
[12:51:42 PM] False: Thanks, I appreciate it. Though about that air game... Are there any specific ways I could improve that?
[12:52:19 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: Part of it is working on your actual mixup. Like, baiting airdodges after down-throw instead of swinging for Uair every single time
[12:52:33 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: Part of it is understanding how and when to pressure platforms with Fair, Uair
[12:52:55 PM | Edited 12:52:57 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: Part of it is using Nair at ALL. (I don't think you ever even pressed that button lol)
[12:53:12 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: Nair is amazing at what it does, and is a disgustingly good gimping tool due to its angle
[12:54:12 PM] False: Oh, I LOVE using N-Air when I can. I usually use it much more frequently. I guess I didn't as much this time, though.
[12:55:55 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: It felt to me like you were generally using the Thunder variants to cover what I tend to cover with Nair
[12:56:33 PM] False: Huh. I didn't notice that. Maybe I should watch those replays again...
[12:57:55 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: At any rate, that covers most of the major things I can think of. If you want to play more another time, I'd be happy to.
[12:57:55 PM] False: Well, I'll take all that into consideration. Again, I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. Hopefully someday I can face you on more even footing.
[12:58:36 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: You don't mind if I post this convo in other places, do you? Worth spreading the info on the general concepts and whatnot
[12:59:04 PM] False: I suppose not. (think)
[1:00:42 PM] False: Anyway, until next time. I'll let you know if I ever want another match. :)
[1:01:01 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: (y)

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
<Game 1 is played on Omega Ferox (he breaks my shield with a thrown tome at the end xD>

[12:20:26 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: lmao wow I didn't realize that'd break my sbhield there
[12:20:41 PM] SUGOI | DRB | Raziek: Also you're a liar lmao
[12:20:43 PM] False: Never underestimate the power of a thrown book.
best lines ever

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
EDIT: HOW DOES THIS EVEN WORK.

And then we'd get both Morgans and broken as heck.
(Source)
ABOUT TIME :4dedede:

I always wanted to see confession portraits for these two: I mean, they are so much the targets of confessions or receiving it from the player's viewpoint.

Wonder what would their (lame) quotes even be?

(Someone try do them before I do, pft)

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

ABOUT TIME :4dedede:

I always wanted to see confession portraits for these two. Wonder what would their (lame-***) quotes even be?
:4robinm:: Beaten at my own game... At last, someone has outwitted me.
:4robinf:: Now that's strategy!

OR

:4robinm:: We're all connected by invisible ties... But I guess some are stronger than others.
:4robinf:: I'm all out of moves... For once, I've been the one on the other end of a checkmate!

I thought way too hard about all those, and they still stink.:4roy: Not that some most of Awakening's confession lines weren't cheesy.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I feel like we haven't had Chrom abuse lately.

So have my hand at it. I suck at gifs, btw, pardon Falcon's head.

KdQawk2.gif

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
:4robinm: "You really have outwitted me... alas, I'm blessed to have you by my side from now on. I shall ensure us the best kin life we both will never be able to forget! Or at least, myself. "

IDK about :4robinf:. I tried.

Last edited:
Top Bottom