• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
Hello Hello I come with random gifts/pictures.
I was going to post this yesterday afternoon but I got into a heated conversation with my parental units. :]
Have Robin with Levin swords, two little icons, and a picture of @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A .

Used your Robin to experiment with using tones of red for coloring skin, so it looks pretty orange, but I hope you like it.
Now to procrastinate inking the one for @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu , haha.

Time to lurk again. :p

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I was going to post this yesterday afternoon but I got into a heated conversation with my parental units. :]
Have Robin with Levin swords, two little icons, and a picture of @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A .

Used your Robin to experiment with using tones of red for coloring skin, so it looks pretty orange, but I hope you like it.

Those smileys are so cute.:4larry:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

Those icons are adorable! When did this started to become a thing?

I could perhaps splice up my own for others to see. (-o2o-)

Last edited:

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428

This is really impressive, but all I can think about is:
"Huh. So apparently items have drop shadows, even when held. Did not notice that until now." ;)

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Woah, Mask! You have the same profile picture that I do. o - o. Weird. I didn't think this picture was circulated in a lot of places.
Zoning is pretty fun, but I think I'm actually more on the aggressive side of things too. Who would you say is your favorite zoner?
That is strange... Well, if you'd like, I'll change it since you had it first. :(

Zoning character? I'd say Robin or Mega Man.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Actually, I don't know :(

All I shopped here was the lines that came on the paper.
But didn't you have that last avatar which you spliced from the portraits posted on SereneForest? I recall that having different hair color than what I have here.

Last edited:

[ & ]

Smash Cadet
But didn't you have that last avatar which you spliced from the portraits posted on SereneForest? I recall that having different hair color than what I have here.
If you ever need a photoshopper, I fill that role for you. Just give me the image and the color you want, and I'll do it :DD

That is strange... Well, if you'd like, I'll change it since you had it first. :(

Zoning character? I'd say Robin or Mega Man.
You don't have to change it right away. Just take your time looking for a good pic. No rush. I appreciate it!

Maybe I'll give Mega Man a shot now.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
You don't have to change it right away. Just take your time looking for a good pic. No rush. I appreciate it!

Maybe I'll give Mega Man a shot now.
I may not be happy about it, but I'll honor your wishes.

Alright, engaging avatar search... NOW!

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Those are cute X3. Looks like @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A got pretty excited. Say, you remember that little comic strip you did with the two Robins and in the first panel it had "TIME TO TIP THE SCALES" with an adorable little pic of the two Robin's tipping scales? Is it ok it I can ask you can edit that comic that is the only picture shown? I would consider using it in my sig

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
The Awakening render? It was taken from Spriters Resource, to start off. Because black hair is apparently an anomaly to them, I changed the saturation to make mine dark. For fun, I changed the colors on the robe. I didn't change my skin color at all.

Though...it might just be a simple saturation change, that's all.

Shaymikyu

I'd change the color on the robes of at least one of the Robins in my icon if I could to differentiate them more, but I don't mind Robin's default coat, either.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Funnily enough if we're drawing each other based on Robin's portraits:

Joined at Tumblr's "MU as yourself"-art challenge from long times ago -
Really loved Excalibur and Killing Edge as my signature weapons in the game, aside from spamming Bolgagone and Katarina's Bolt.

It might be like 3rd time I post this but still to those who haven't seen me do it...:4robinm:

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I'm trying to figure out how to maybe tint the robes or something. Not sure who to color and what colors, however. Every time I lasso the robes I end up missing a part or getting skin or something on accident.

Shaymikyu

GIMP is free and offers mostly the same functionality as Photoshop.
I second Gimp. I used that to make mine in my icon, and because the Spriter's Resource ones have the hair separate, it's easy to colorize it.

Hong

The Strongest
This thread is starting to come closer and closer to resembling my brief stint into RP in my early teenage years, where everyone had an actual avatar as their avatar.

Oh, those days.:058:

Top Bottom