• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I stay in the :4lucina: and :4robinm: threads.

And I rarely play :4robinm: anymore...
Ditto, except instead it's Lucina I don't play as much. I still like the character and play her for that, but I just have others who feel smoother. Robin's still my girl, though.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Crazy in what way? Is a good kind of crazy that makes you want to participate? Maybe I'll hop in on the Link threads sometime. :DD
............... Not really. The told me themselves. They are kind of, well, trolls. Though there are some nice people in there very so often. I would recommend going there, you will have a blast @[ & ]

Last edited:

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
Whenever Shin Megami Tensei is brought up or I stumble upon it being discussed, it's always brought up that this Nocturne one is the best.

I should be more active on the :4lucina:threads since I use her and :4robinm:/:4robinf: the most, but the only worthwhile Lucina thread is basically just the social thread where a good amount of it is fanart posts and other stuff I'm generally not interested in viewing while everything else is just general acceptance of Marth being a better choice (please Sakurai. Give a difference to Lucina in this patch! Giver her something else. Please don't yank my chain and say that just because she has a connection with Marth means they fight exactly the same with only a random sword property that you gave her, and not actually something from Awakening, is different,).

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Whenever Shin Megami Tensei is brought up or I stumble upon it being discussed, it's always brought up that this Nocturne one is the best.

I should be more active on the :4lucina:threads since I use her and :4robinm:/:4robinf: the most, but the only worthwhile Lucina thread is basically just the social thread where a good amount of it is fanart posts and other stuff I'm generally not interested in viewing while everything else is just general acceptance of Marth being a better choice (please Sakurai. Give a difference to Lucina in this patch! Giver her something else. Please don't yank my chain and say that just because she has a connection with Marth means they fight exactly the same with only a random sword property that you gave her, and not actually something from Awakening, is different,).
I don't even go places outside of the social thread anymore.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
If they gave Lucina Falco-levels of DPS with her normals, it could possibly justify her use. More % = more shieldstun = more safety on block. You either try to fight her going rushdown, or you sit in shield praying for an opening as she's going rushdown on you.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Ditto. None of it really interests me. It was more magical during speculation time.

Anyway, this is still my favorite thread. Aside from this and the :4lucina: social, the only other threads I frequent are the headcanon thread and the :pichumelee: and :lucas: DLC threads, and I don't visit the headcanon one as much with my headcanons running dry and those other two are usually pretty dead.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
After I saw @ The Merc The Merc 's signature, I just couldn't help myself. :4dedede:

:joyful:. Yeah, if you can kind of see it, that was a quote below that said, "Call me Zelda one more Time, I Dare you!' though it didn't really work. If I new how to edit gifs, i would have put it on the gif.

Um, Can I keep that gif you made?

D

Deleted member

Kinda the same with me.
I sometimes participate in some threads (mainly Luigi ones), but I find myself more often in character social threads and the Bandana Dee support thread.
I find myself here the most; the Luigi thread is basically dead and the Shulk thread is on again off again.
I like to learn more about the intricacies of the characters that I'm maining, but I wanna relax as well, you know?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Kinda the same with me.
I sometimes participate in some threads (mainly Luigi ones), but I find myself more often in character social threads and the Bandana Dee support thread.
I find myself here the most; the Luigi thread is basically dead and the Shulk thread is on again off again.
I like to learn more about the intricacies of the characters that I'm maining, but I wanna relax as well, you know?
Exactly. I love :4lucina: social thread because of how damn relaxing it is.

What about your life?
I have one of those.

Last edited by a moderator:

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
I only really need the :4robinm:/:4robinf: thread to relax since this thread is still going strong even after the game's release.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
What's mine is yours, friend. :013:
:4myfriends:
I can't say I care an awful lot about other threads, asides from showing support for characters I wanted in the game before it was released, this and, to a lesser extent, the Anna and Ridley threads where I posted a bit (although the toxicity of the Ridley thread between extremists of both sides didn't keep me for long). It helps that I don't have the game around yet and it's cool to read some tips and tricks regarding him while I await for a chance to play it, given his playstyle looks a lot different than that of your average Smash character. Also, the people here are cool

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Only in jest, of course. Robertman2 Robertman2 is dear to me. :039:

Theatrics aside, I don't bear any ill-will towards anyone here, or within the Smash community in general.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh, so I'm guessing you really name is Robert? If it's not, don't tell me, I don't really care (not trying to be rude).
Screw it oh well if I get infracted
(This is in no way meant to offend you)
Strong language warning!!

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
@ The Merc The Merc for the record though, I seem to take your posts the wrong way allot. Like this one.
I'm sorry to hear that.
I kind of imagined it as sarcastic like "I'm sorry to hear that you SUCK" even though I know you didn't mean either post in a hostile way.:laugh:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
@ The Merc The Merc for the record though, I seem to take your posts the wrong way allot. Like this one.

I kind of imagined it as sarcastic like "I'm sorry to hear that you SUCK" even though I know you didn't mean either post in a hostile way.:laugh:
Oh, well that clears it up. If it helps, imagine me more like Young Link. Clueless and caring.

Top Bottom