• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
Gais and gorls stop getting knocked up for a sec and send halp. Splatoon is too much fun, and I just ordered the Inkling girl/boy amiibo so that I can play the masochistic challenge missions and get the exclusive gear. I need moar. :drflip:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Gais and gorls stop getting knocked up for a sec and send halp. Splatoon is too much fun, and I just ordered the Inkling girl/boy amiibo so that I can play the masochistic challenge missions and get the exclusive gear. I need moar. :drflip:
Go to escalator land

Hong

The Strongest
Everyone in this social thread is gonna end up pregnant by the end of this month.

All these Morgans running around, shipping other Morgans

Save Us :4falcon:

Everyone best stay away, lest you want me to sick the @ Weeman Weeman
on you.

And trust me, lassies and lads... You don't want that.
Here's an Inigo look-alike from the Japanese eShop. According to this person at least.
After Luna's appearance, I outright accept that the developers were alluding to the appearances of Awakening characters, specifically the children. I hope to see Kjelle and Brady, myself.

Also, they should just do something that canonizes IkexSoren and expose Priam as a fraud just to **** with people some more.

Edit - Also calling it: If vs Awakening DLC content. Grima!Robin/Morgan final boss hype?

Last edited:

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
Favourite character for me so far is easily
b
r

Look at her. That smug grin. And she is a Lancer. That's practically a Soldier! Lances! We have so much in common already. <3

I hope Kamui turns out to be pansexual.
First @ Baskerville Baskerville , then @ Drakonis Drakonis , and now you? What's with you people? Do I seem that evil? :c
B-But... I just said it was a trap so I could have more facetouching for myself...

Im actually glad Robin and Lucina don't have new portraits in Fire Emblem If.
You can't improve perfection.
But that shouldn't mean you should stop trying to do so.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Last edited:

Mechageo

Smash Ace
I couldn't buy Splatoon because I spent the money I'd allocated for it buying Smash Amiibos.

What was I supposed to do when I found Robin and Lucina at a brick and mortar store?

Hong

The Strongest

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm having whose what now?!??!!!!

Weeeellllllll. I came in on an interesting note this morning.

How about I post and run before I'm next on the shipping route?

Can't help you there.

But if you'd like an enabler, I got an Aerospray RG and the world's itchiest trigger finger.

I couldn't buy Splatoon because I spent the money I'd allocated for it buying Smash Amiibos.

What was I supposed to do when I found Robin and Lucina at a brick and mortar store?
...actually that's a perfectly acceptable reason. Good on you.

KYjnAG.gif

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Seriously though, this shipping is getting kind of awkward. I'm perfectly okay with casual user shipping, but getting to the point that "[user] is having my babies" becomes a joke is kind of pushing it. :ohwell:

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Seriously though, this shipping is getting kind of awkward. I'm perfectly okay with casual user shipping, but getting to the point that "[user] is having my babies" becomes a joke is kind of pushing it. :ohwell:

Hey, when people are talking about rubbing each other's faces, you kinda sense the sexual tension here. It weird but funny nonetheless, besides who doesn't love kids?

image.jpg

Hong

The Strongest
Be careful who drag into that kind of thing. Jest or otherwise it makes a lot of people uncomfortable, understandably so. :estatic:

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
Well, if that is what Drakonis wants, then my face-touching interactions will be reserved. :)
Oh, Hong-sama! You're so kind...

I just hope I can handle all that probing and prodding!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Hey, when people are talking about rubbing each other's faces, you kinda sense the sexual tension here. It weird but funny nonetheless, besides who doesn't love kids?

View attachment 54387
Look, I hate being a killjoy and I love kids as much as the next guy, but there are some limits you have to establish when joking. Both of the jokes above...

The Soulless One said:
I call having @ False Sense False Sense 's babies if I have to be pregnant.

And @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun will be having mine

:awesome:
That doesn't make sense but if anybody is having my kids, it's @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A and @KenithTheGatherer
...were both between males. Ignoring how uncomfortable it can make someone to be shipped at all(and these are the same guys who shipped me with False, and I'm looking at you, @ Hong Hong ), then there's sticking the whole "males get pregnant and this one/these two shall have my children" thing into it.

It personally disgusts me, but if it amuses others, then so be it.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Look, I hate being a killjoy and I love kids as much as the next guy, but there are some limits you have to establish when joking. Both of the jokes above...

...were both between males. Ignoring how uncomfortable it can make someone to be shipped at all(and these are the same guys who shipped me with False, and I'm looking at you, @ Hong Hong ), then there's sticking the whole "males get pregnant and this one/these two shall have my children" thing into it.

It's all in good fun, I do understand and agree but it's all in fun.

Hong

The Strongest
...were both between males. Ignoring how uncomfortable it can make someone to be shipped at all(and these are the same guys who shipped me with False, and I'm looking at you, @ Hong Hong ),
Didn't I make the jab at shipping you with False Sense like a year ago in one post or something?

At this point you can look at me all you want, since I apologized about it back whenever it happened and at that point I don't owe anyone anything anymore.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Bless you for using that gif.

I can understand that talk of male pregnancy could be pretty off putting to some, but at the end of the day it's just the usual RST joshing and joking. I do agree that being shipped in real life (even if it is in jest and on the internet) can be pretty disturbing and uncomfortable for some. So obviously some restraint or restrictions is necessary. Just keep in mind that a lot of us are just a bunch of random goofballs having some stupid fun.

Also, not to put you on the spot, but that last part is sounding rather homophobic.

D

Deleted member

Lol I just don't have boundaries when it comes to jokes like that.

Apologies for offending anyone, I guess.

:p

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Didn't I make the jab at shipping you with False Sense like a year ago in one post or something?

At this point you can look at me all you want, since I apologized about it back whenever it happened and at that point I don't owe anyone anything anymore.
Still happened. :p

Of course I'm not going to dwell on it because that's pointless, but it happened.

Also, not to put you on the spot, but that last part is sounding rather homophobic.
Pardon for giving the wrong idea, since I have zero issues with homosexuality myself.

Like I said before, limits.

Now let's put this behind us and lighten the mood with funniness. :estatic:

sawnic.PNG

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Gorls, isn't :4robinm:/:4robinf: goal in life is to make as much babies as possible to kick butt with?

What's the harm of experimenting it ourselves? :^)

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Ok this is getting out of hand, but seriously @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A i don't see why would you take it so personal, it's just some dumb talk that no one ever takes seriously.
I don't believe anyone wants to make you feel uncomfortable, it's just some in-thread joke. This is the Robin social after all :4robinm:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Well, if that is what Drakonis wants, then my face-touching interactions will be reserved. :)Agreed. Virtually everything can be improved. To what degree varies, of course.

Edit - Also calling it: If vs Awakening DLC content. Grima!Robin/Morgan final boss hype?
The third path will have Chrom and Robin get Kamui and his band of merry followers to join their army so they can teach him the power of the S-Support.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Pardon for giving the wrong idea, since I have zero issues with homosexuality myself.

Like I said before, limits.

Now let's put this behind us and lighten the mood with funniness. :estatic:

View attachment 54389
Sorry to assume anything. Just the context and tone of your post seemed to skew towards that position.

Lighten the mood you say? CAN DO!

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Ok this is getting out of hand, but seriously @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A i don't see why would you take it so personal, it's just some dumb talk that no one ever takes seriously.
I don't believe anyone wants to make you feel uncomfortable, it's just some in-thread joke. This is the Robin social after all :4robinm:
He was kinda over that Weeman.

Hong

The Strongest
Still happened. :p

Of course I'm not going to dwell on it because that's pointless, but it happened.
Not going to dwell on it -> pointless to talk about it -> brought it up out of left field to begin with a year later

"Hong, stop! I'm just trying to put it aside."

I know, I know. But randomly dragging me into it ages later when I am anything but a prime example of what you are trying to illustrate only serves to incriminate my intentions, presence, and actions, and unless people don't want my vocal rebuke then they shouldn't try to extort their victim status by soiling my honour.

D

Deleted member

Sorry to assume anything. Just the context and tone of your post seemed to skew towards that position.

Lighten the mood you say? CAN DO!

Damn it "Princess" Link had to happen and now I'm just thinking of Lonk Rule 63 all over again.

So have one:
[collapse=Yup]

[/collapse]

And now we're just weird all over again.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
It took me a long time to type that on my phone :4dedede:
What's a "long tome"???? :troll:
Damn it "Princess" Link had to happen and now I'm just thinking of Lonk Rule 63 all over again.

So have one:
[collapse=Yup]

[/collapse]

And now we're just weird all over again.
"Why do I do things?"

[collapse=Damn that's pretty badass!]

[/collapse]

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Let's see what this place is up to today.

I like a good ship and this place is u-wait a second...

Everyone in this social thread is gonna end up pregnant by the end of this month.
I call having False Sense's babies if I have to be pregnant.

And Zantetsugun will be having mine

:awesome:
Gais and gorls stop getting knocked up for a sec.
That doesn't make sense but if anybody is having my kids, it's LIQUID12A and KenithTheGatherer

Last edited:
Top Bottom