• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Robin just wants in Kamui's army so he can get moar waifus to S-Support with.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Robin just wants in Kamui's army so he can get moar waifus to S-Support with.
Kamui: Hey Robin, sorry to barge in like this but I thought we should go over our battle plans for the next bat- OH SWEET NAGA ROBIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTERS?!?!
Robin: NO WAIT KAMUI! It's not what it looks like! Okay it's exactly what it looks like. Please forgive me!!!!!

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Kamui: Hey Robin, sorry to barge in like this but I thought we should go over our battle plans for the next bat- OH SWEET NAGA ROBIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTERS?!?!
Robin: NO WAIT KAMUI! It's not what it looks like! Okay it's exactly what it looks like. Please forgive me!!!!!
Have we found out what gods/religions are in FE:if yet?

Ivander

Smash Legend
If Kamui can be S-supported with anyone like Robin, I'm pretty sure he/she would join the three of them. Shipping Lords gotta stick together, right?

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
If Kamui can be S-supported with anyone like Robin, I'm pretty sure he/she would join the three of them. Shipping Lords gotta stick together, right?
Double Shipping Lord harem? Mother of God!

Okay now I'd love to see comics of the two of them trying to decide on who should end up with who. Robin will care mainly about good stats/abilities for the kids while Kamui will care more about them being a happy couple.

RobinOnDrugs

I'm imagining Kamui and Robin brofisting each other like Goku and Vegeta:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
F!Kamui got lucky, though(provided marriage returns).

She gets to get shipped with the shipping lord himself.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Double Shipping Lord harem? Mother of God!

Okay now I'd love to see comics of the two of them trying to decide on who should end up with who. Robin will care mainly about good stats/abilities for the kids while Kamui will care more about them being a happy couple.
Kamui: "Aw, Libra and Miriel look cute together."
Robin: "Ugh, no Galeforce or Armsthrift? **** that."

Hong

The Strongest
Favourite character for me so far is easily
b
r

Look at her. That smug grin. And she is a Lancer. That's practically a Soldier! Lances! We have so much in common already. <3

I hope Kamui turns out to be pansexual.
You know I'm paranoid when I assume there's some evil motive when someone greets me. :ohwell:
First @ArcticWolf, then @Drakonis, and now you? What's with you people? Do I seem that evil? :c

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
b
r

Look at her. That smug grin. And she is a Lancer. That's practically a Soldier! Lances! We have so much in common already. <3

First @ArcticWolf, then @Drakonis, and now you? What's with you people? Do I seem that evil? :c
So many neat characters. I generally do not do ships but when this game comes out I will ship so much. Also, I think you're a real neat person.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Kamui: "Aw, Libra and Miriel look cute together."
Robin: "Ugh, no Galeforce or Armsthrift? **** that."

Marvelous.
b
r

I don't think you're scary/evil Hong!

RobinOnDrugs

"I CAN TOUCH YOU NOW!"

~ Lord Voldemort on the new face rubbing features in Fire Emblem If

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I can somewhat understand why some people would consider the petting bit creepy and it is rather strange for it to be included, but petting is still pretty tame compared to a bunch of other things that other games have made the player do. I guess I don't see it as a big deal since I enjoy being petted or caressed(or whatever that word I'm looking for. Like fingers sliding down an arm or the back of the neck and etc.). Even though that's most likely because I'm a person with many cats and also love cats a lot.
I like you and I like the way you think. :3

"I CAN TOUCH YOU NOW!"

~ Lord Voldemort on the new face rubbing features in Fire Emblem If
*Spits water*

oh my god the raw kek

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
"LET ME SEE YOUR FACE. You are the one from my dreams..."

-Emperor Tiberius Septim, about to use Fire Emblem-Amie

RobinOnDrugs

"I WILL MAKE YO FACE THE GRRRRREATEST IN KORADI!"

~ Ganon, praising the quality of Fire Emblem Amie

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Or else...
YOU WILL DIE!

Honestly, the derpiness in it is nightmare inducing. Still looks better than Lonk *shivers*

inb4 DON'T POST LONK, PLEASE.

F!Kamui got lucky, though(provided marriage returns).

She gets to get shipped with the shipping lord himself.
I'd ship. Actually, I don't care about the gender. I just want to ship Robin and Kamui already.
I'm just waiting on the fanarts. The internet haven't let me down yet, so I'm optimistic about it

On another completely off topic note, seems like I have joined @Moydow and @ Kotor Kotor pranked club.
So, who pranked me?:roll:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Elezir

Great, i'll grab my stuff!
Hey, this one isn't so bad, to tell the truth.:troll:better than the original, at least.

There's just one Lonk that makes me cringe everytime. Because of the fingers

Last edited:

Elezir

Im actually glad Robin and Lucina don't have new portraits in Fire Emblem If.
You can't improve perfection.
I'd argue FE:A Robin's portrait doesn't do his handsomeness any justice.:4robinm:

I only want some damn official FE artwork for him, though, on a badass position, preferably.

@Syrek can touch my face if he wants to.

Hong

The Strongest
I don't have anything against you @ Hong Hong .
I just dont get greeted by anyone and consequently found it unusual.
Well, that much is true. I stand by the notion that no one is normal, but I'll admit I'm kind of way out there. :estatic:

Sometimes, I can't help but feel the urge to appreciate someone's existence and presence. No correlation to the time, place, or events... Just a sudden inclination.
I want to touch @ RobinOnDrugs RobinOnDrugs and @ Hong Hong face
I... I am honoured. _| ̄| O
Me too, but Hong Hong would kill me if she found out i want to caress her face! :scared:
As one of my two remaining vassals, I will allow it.

But first, I will touch yours.

(/°ー゚)/

I don't want to touch any of your faces.
B-but--

Top Bottom