• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

The only thing I feel on the inside is hungry.

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I know that I make a lot of typos in my posts but @ Hong Hong , is your signature suppose to say "hehind" every post?

D

Deleted member

@ Hong Hong I can click on things other than Oboro's face in your signature and I can still get to the Premium page.

Your signature lied to me and I am disappointed.

:drflip:

Hong

The Strongest
I know that I make a lot of typos in my posts but @ Hong Hong , is your signature suppose to say "hehind" every post?
Ha ha. I intentionally wanted it to be super tacky, but I must say that mistake is a little too far for me. Knew something was off. Thanks for pointing that out.

Better sig will hopefully be ready by the end of next week. :estatic:
@ Hong Hong I can click on things other than Oboro's face in your signature and I can still get to the Premium page.

Your signature lied to me and I am disappointed.

:drflip:
Enter the Konami code before clicking her face and you get free Premium for a year. :colorful:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Enter the Konami code before clicking her face and you get free Premium for a year. :colorful:
FFFFFFF-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F
FREE!!!????
IT'S NOT WORKING!
YOU LIED TO ME!

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Ha ha. I intentionally wanted it to be super tacky, but I must say that mistake is a little too far for me. Knew something was off. Thanks for pointing that out.

Better sig will hopefully be ready by the end of next week. :estatic:
:GCU::GCU::GCD::GCD::GCL::GCR::GCL::GCR::GCB::GCA::GCStart:*click*

HEY IT WORKED!

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
All I ask is that Lucina is still voiced by Laura Bailey in the English version, especially since she's the only FE Amiibo I might actually get.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
All I ask is that Lucina is still voiced by Laura Bailey in the English version, especially since she's the only FE Amiibo I might actually get.
I'm thinking she most likely will be. Barring some unforeseen circumstance I doubt they'd get someone else to voice Lucina.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Aw, now what topics have I missed?

It's a hub world of sorts between levels where you can talk to allies, set up buildings, go to shops, and more. Basically you get to build up your own homebase where you can hang out and do all the usual stuff between missions.
Oh my Naga, that is brilliant. And if this picture is anything to go by

They will be awesome. Particularly Marth and Ike, how they now have proper character portraits.
Though it makes me think, what if you can use more than just the Fire Emblem Amiibos? What if you could use, say, Link and Pit's Amiibo and unlock them in the game and have them join your army.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
She's not Severa, but she sure looks like her.
Inigo lookalike spotted at 12 o'clock!

AAAAND.... LET THE THEORIES BEGIN!

I'm totally fine if that guy turns out to be Inigo, since he's one of my fave FE characters

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
So...I'm sure people know by now that Charlotte is a gold digger. She's going to one of those love-to-hate characters to me. I hope she is better than Makalov at that who's only just infuriating.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
So...I'm sure people know by now that Charlotte is a gold digger. She's going to one of those love-to-hate characters to me. I hope she is better than Makalov at that who's only just infuriating.
Yeah we've been discussing all things FE if all day/night/however timezones work.

And on the subject of Charlotte, I think this speaks for itself.

10/10 meme face.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, then I will go watch if it is that good.

Question, where should I watch and is there an English version or is it just Japanese with Eng subs?
Both seasons can be watched legally on Crunchyroll (subbed), and the first season is also on Netflix (dub).

> Dr. Mario Gyakuten!
> No Phoenix Wright
> disappointment

(I wonder how many people will actually get this...)
I was really disappointed by the English name, let me tell you. :sadsheep:

:231:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Oh yeah, I'd like to bring this recent video up given all of the IF talk:

Made by a channel that does a lot of Nintendo gaming history, evolution and theory videos, it covers things such as the new mechanics and delves into how splitting the game in two versions has a logical conclusion to accommodate the casual fans who saved the series and the hardcore fans that prefer the old mechanics.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Everyone in this social thread is gonna end up pregnant by the end of this month.

All these Morgans running around, shipping other Morgans

Save Us :4falcon:

Top Bottom