• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Something's not right about this image. Can anyone figure out what's wrong with it?
What's that Koopaling doing in there?

Damn wannabe. Get his punk ass outta there.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lol at the "That's not PH1RE Roy!11!" and "Merth in Koopa Klown Car" bandwagon.

Pleeeeeeeeeeebs.

:cool:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I've rarely ever used Nosferatu, though I've admittedly tried to incorporate it into my play-style the more I've played against some of y'all here. I just have a hard time nailing down that hit-box. ;w;

I think with the release of IF a month away, I'll be doing my best to avoid spoilers from now on. All of this deluge of information has really hyped me up for the game, but I believe we've gotten enough, besides possibly amiibo support and a release date. The wait will be painful, but I hope the Fall releases could tide me over in the meantime. :3

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Well I at least have you around to amuse me.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.~
Not sure if serious or sarcasm. :troll:
Well at least I'm good for something around here.
Arguments in the thread be like

kinda wish it didn't go so darn fast
Don't worry! All this thread needs is a little Care Bear Stare! OH SH*T I PRESSED THE WRONG BUT-

Last edited:

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
I will not be satisfied with Fire Emblem If info. until they clearly explain how Attack and Guard Stance works. This may take into the Japanese release. Whatever. I spoiled myself on Xenoblade Chronicles X and I can do it for this game too.

I'll try not to since I care more for Fire Emblem than Xenoblade, but what can you do for over 6 months?

D

Deleted member

All I need is this:

But Felicia.

I don't even need marriage as an option, just an option to marry Felicia or nothing.

Feliciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. <3

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
The only thing I really want to know about FE: If at this point is how the support system will work out and reclassing/promotions/new classes, because it seems like they changed quite a bit of the latter.

Will try to avoid spoilers from the game's story, though. I feel guilty for even knowing the bit about Aqua being a kidnapped Nohr princess.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I was being serious.~

:applejack:
Awww that makes me really happy! :happysheep:
All I need is this:

But Felicia.

I don't even need marriage as an option, just an option to marry Felicia or nothing.

Feliciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. <3
I could see some really cool interactions in that relationship scenario. Felicia might believe she's unworthy to marry royalty, and then Kamui proclaims, "SCREW THE RULES, I MAKE THEM!" Solid confession scene. 9.8/10, a near perfect amount of sap.

D

Deleted member

But what about Nah?
HnxKDRE.png

500 newlines later

-------------------------------------------

Felicia, Myyrh, Tiki, Nowi, Cherche, Elise.

-----------------------------------------------

Maribelle, Lissa, Cynthia, Cordelia, Lyn, Florina, Sanaki, Illyana, Micaiah, Eirika, Louise, Astrid, Sigrun, Elincia, Priscilla, Rebecca.

------------------------------------------------

10000000000000000 newlines later.

Everyone else excluding favorites that I likely forgot which belong up there somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I think he meant marriage returning in general and used the first image that appeared.
Oooooooooooooooooooh.
Oops.

I wouldn't mind marriage returning. In fact, I want it to return. It's pretty satisfying seeing two characters supports end with a marriage. And, with a custom character like Kamui, I think having a spouse option available for them would be fitting.

I dunno what my most wanted thing will be...
I hope to see a Tactician class, however. I loved how balanced it was.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Oooooooooooooooooooh.
Oops.

I wouldn't mind marriage returning. In fact, I want it to return. It's pretty satisfying seeing two characters supports end with a marriage. And, with a custom character like Kamui, I think having a spouse option available for them would be fitting.

I dunno what my most wanted thing will be...
Problem with that is that since swords and magic are part of the same point on the weapon triangle they both have the same weaknesses now. You would have to give the Tactician something else. I vote for spears and magic.

D

Deleted member

A Bows and Staves class should be a thing.

I don't know why I think that would be so cool.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I don't mind S-supports returning, but if they're going to end in the characters being married, I'd rather that's left until the endings, like in the older games.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Who wouldn't want to marry a half dragon hybrid?

In Awakening, everyone could marry a guy born with the blood of a demonic apocalypse-bringer dragon meant to be it's vessel, so now, you get to marry a human-dragon hybrid that can mutate their body at will(apparently)!

:cheep:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
The only thing I really want to know about FE: If at this point is how the support system will work out and reclassing/promotions/new classes, because it seems like they changed quite a bit of the latter.

Will try to avoid spoilers from the game's story, though. I feel guilty for even knowing the bit about Aqua being a kidnapped Nohr princess.
This, basically. I'm curious to see how they implement supports this time (limited for each character vs. can support with almost everyone, whether Kamui has supports, whether marriage will return vs. not, etc.). Other than that, I want to avoid spoilers completely.
I don't mind S-supports returning, but if they're going to end in the characters being married, I'd rather that's left until the endings, like in the older games.
To be honest, except for Chrom, I always headcanoned that most of the couples in Awakening didn't marry until after the game, even the ones with proposal scenes, despite the "husband/wife" tags.

Elezir

Seems like the 'Strategist' class is back, yeah. It's written in different way than Robin's class is written though, using my limited Japanese knowledge (I think Robin's was written in Kanji, while this one is katakana? @ Moydow Moydow , halp).
There's a screenshot showing Joker reclassing to this class.

It seems like it's a mounted class that uses staves and tomes, now, though, pretty much like a male valkyrie.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Seems like the 'Strategist' class is back, yeah. It's written in different way than Robin's class is written though, using my limited Japanese knowledge (I think Robin's was written in Kanji, while this one is katakana? @ Moydow Moydow , halp).
There's a screenshot showing Joker reclassing to this class.

It seems like it's a mounted class that uses staves and tomes, now, though, pretty much like a male troubadour.
Joker can become a MALE VALKYRIE.

Stop giving me reasons to like this character more.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Robin's Tactician class in Japanese is 戦術師 senjutsu-shi, which means "strategist". Joker's class' name is "Strategist", but written in katakana (ストラテジスト).

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Who wouldn't want to marry a half dragon hybrid?

In Awakening, everyone could marry a guy born with the blood of a demonic apocalypse-bringer dragon meant to be it's vessel, so now, you get to marry a human-dragon hybrid that can mutate their body at will(apparently)!

:cheep:
Imagine Morgan after a Robin X Kamui S-Support.

Elezir

Robin's Tactician class in Japanese is 戦術師 senjutsu-shi, which means "strategist". Joker's class' name is "Strategist", but written in katakana (ストラテジスト).

Kanjis are weird stuff. I have no idea what I'm going to do if I actually reach them someday. I do have to wonder why they write both different. Is it to make Robin's class more unique?
Either way, thanks, Moydow, dear <3

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Kanjis are weird stuff. I have no idea what I'm going to do if I actually reach them someday. I do have to wonder why they write both different. Is it to make Robin's class more unique?
Yeah, for when they make him DLC in IF, so they can be differentiated with ease. :seuss:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I guess I should break down and buy all the FE amiibo characters and a New 3DS because this is too amazing...

Oh. I got my first amiibo today! Thought $20 was decent. :4fox:

Top Bottom