• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Nintendo and IS have had the biggest man-crush on Gaiden's soundtrack, haven't they? With Mila's Divine Protection remixed out of nowhere in Brawl, Gaiden's Fight 1 theme, of all battle themes, remixed in Smash 4, and now it's remixed again in STEAM.

Jeez, just localize the game already.

E: ALRIGHT. FESS UP. WHO PRANKED ME???? =V =V =V =V

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Well my hands are clean (for obvious reasons).

Also it's kind of funny that if you use the Amethyst Smashboards theme the Pranked! pink name color is nearly indistinguishable from the normal Amethyst theme color.

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Eat your heart out.
I'm going to burn them.

Nah, that's not me :troll:

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Eat your heart out.
I'm going to burn them.

Nah, that's not me :troll:
HANDS OFF ROBIN.
HE'S MY HUSBANDO.

you can have Lucina for all I care.

On a more serious note, since the boxes are american, I'm betting that's just an employer taking a photo, not an actual scalper.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I just realized something kind of cool. The abbreviation for Fire Emblem if is FEif, which is very close to the word fief, which is defined as "an estate of land, especially one held on condition of feudal service," or "a person's sphere of operation or control."
So there's your random fun fact for the day!

D

Deleted member

I just realized something kind of cool. The abbreviation for Fire Emblem if is FEif, which is very close to the word fief, which is defined as "an estate of land, especially one held on condition of feudal service," or "a person's sphere of operation or control."
So there's your random fun fact for the day!
Fief also stands for:

Felicia

Is

Exceptionally

Fantastic.

Nailed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Imma just leave this here:

It wasn't me. I just wanted to post Dio.
Guy looks like a psychopathic loser who can't dance. That makes him no friend of mine.

BURY HIM. And then do a Safety Dance.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Okeydokey!
Caffeine did the exact opposite of kicking in, sorry, I just woke up.

Blah.

Hey cool, I love Space Ghost.
avi_space_ghost.png

I guess I should break down and buy all the FE amiibo characters and a New 3DS because this is too amazing...

Oh. I got my first amiibo today! Thought $20 was decent. :4fox:
Well STEAM suddenly jumped a slot or two in my backlog. Goddamn, that's an awesome track.

Also, depends on which amiibo it is, but if it isn't at retail, yes, $20 is very, very decent. Grats on the find, homie. Which one?

Also this, because Japan makes the best commercials.
Suddenly I want some instant ramen.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
oh yeah @ Hong Hong Dissia's Warrior of Light alternate costume is like my favorite character in armor, looks wise.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not if I punch you first!

Night crew/grave yard shift 4 life! (Also it's only 2:20 where I am :p)
I'm just chilling in my room right now.

But I'm going to bed like now so I don't have to sleep in until noon to get 8 hours of sleep.

Kbai~

:tired:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
It's Chrom's birthday~!

Happy Birthday you lovable dork :happysheep:

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
Nintendo and IS have had the biggest man-crush on Gaiden's soundtrack, haven't they? With Mila's Divine Protection remixed out of nowhere in Brawl, Gaiden's Fight 1 theme, of all battle themes, remixed in Smash 4, and now it's remixed again in STEAM.

Jeez, just localize the game already.

Though the really cool part of the track is the transition into Together We Ride, IMO.
I didn't really like Gaiden's Fight 1 theme in Smash 4. Like, the track isn't bad, but the Codename: Steam version is way better to my ears.

Also there are so many great battle themes in FE (and SRPGs in general) that I have to wonder why they went with the "only" good Gaiden one.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
New Famitsu is here.

Cyrus (Cavalier) - both verisons

Elfie (Female Knight) - Nohr

Harold (Gaston/Brave Hero) - Hohr

Hinata (Myrmidon) - Hoshido

Oboro (Lance Fighter) - Hoshido

Rinka (Oni) - Hoshido

Tsukuyomi (?) - Hoshido

I got the names here

Oh, and Felicia's class options are Brave Hero, Bow Knight, and Strategist.

Hong

The Strongest
I like the pink armour. If I could change something, it would be not to have the boob armour, but that aside I like her design.

Granted, if Nohr is supposed to be more Roman/western inspired, then boob armour kind of makes sense for the same reason they cut abs into their armour and stuff. Doesn't really do much good and more likely to get you killed, but that's how they Rome.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
*82 pages earlier*

Good thing I won't ever be pranked.

I'm not notable enough for that.
You realize you just doomed yourself to being pranked, right?
Now see, that's reverse psychology in play. They now can't tell if that's exactly what I want or not, and if doing the deed will or won't end with my own satisfaction.

So in essence, I'm pranking them. Ha-Ha.
Irony. *ding*

And I'm innocent. Here are the last 4 pranks I did.

prankd.png

Tomorrow is when my first prank(Skyblade) expires.

eat your heart out kotor st garon doesn't love you :troll:

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Help! It won't stop expanding! @ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven , what have you done!

I cant contain the :dk: any longer!

Its too much!

It's going to blow!

Zero shame here, chief. In fact, I'm a little proud.

New Famitsu is here.
Ooo, new peeps.

Oddly, when I was working on the Gaston song thirty pages back, "smashes Hoshido to bits" was one of my intended lines. I went with something generic instead just in case he was a mercenary either side could hire or some other such nonsense, but knowing that he's Nohr-only now, it would've been an interestingly prophetic choice had I run with it.

Speaking of Hoshido and Hoshido accessories, I'm digging Rinka. Also it looks like Tsukuyomi is trying to pull a Libra.

I like the pink armour. If I could change something, it would be not to have the boob armour, but that aside I like her design.

Granted, if Nohr is supposed to be more Roman/western inspired, then boob armour kind of makes sense for the same reason they cut abs into their armour and stuff. Doesn't really do much good and more likely to get you killed, but that's how they Rome.
It may be because the picture is a little grainy in an unfortunate place, but it actually kind of looks like the breasts are covered by a flat plane, with the surrounding details suggesting the actual curves. If that's correct, and I'm not just blind, I think it may at least do better at deflecting blows than the traditional please-guide-sharp-object-to-the-center-line boob plate. Little victories, perhaps?

Top Bottom