• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
There wasn't anything too impressive anyway in the game that I played outside of someone getting wrecked in Chance Time in the last 3 turns.
Chance Time can be the ultimate :shaker: if the "best" outcome happens.

I've been there before...and on the last turn too.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
If I have another stock and my opponent is on his last, sometimes I'll jump out and try to Nosferatu off stage for a suicide kill like Ganon and Bowser. I've only ever gotten it twice but it was so worth.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I did it! I finally caught the three Regis in Alpha Sapphire! I can finally sleep!
This motivated me to get back to playing Omega Ruby. I got to Shoal Cave and just stopped for no reason. I want to use Mega Glalie with my Shiny Sharpedo, c'mon me, focus.

Best use of Nosferatu is to waste it whenever you have time to get another projectile to chuck at people.:4robinf:
I thought I was the only one. =V

No joke, sometimes the first thing I do in a match is to just waste a Nos use so I'm one step closer to using it for book KOs.

Hong

The Strongest
DO IT!
I've been witing here for 40 minutes
DO IT!
It will be your next bed-time story. :3
Forgive me Hong-Sama!
Hnnn.... ArcticWolf... Knees growing weak.

Of course I'll forgive you. ♥
I thought I was the only one. =V

No joke, sometimes the first thing I do in a match is to just waste a Nos use so I'm one step closer to using it for book KOs.
It's a healthy middle ground between charging Thunder and doing nothing. Not to mention you can do it while you already have a level 3/4 charge and are just waiting for a better opportunity to present itself. If you don't have time to charge it up enough, you can shred that tome up a bit. Especially as bait.
Gais.

Gais halhp.

:4robinm:/:4robinf: been's tempting me again.

Halhp me.
Your resistance amuses me! Submit!

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
The best use for Nosferatu is completely disregarding it because you think it's useless.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
It's a healthy middle ground between charging Thunder and doing nothing. Not to mention you can do it while you already have a level 3/4 charge and are just waiting for a better opportunity to present itself. If you don't have time to charge it up enough, you can shred that tome up a bit. Especially as bait.
That's my mentality with the Thunder and Fire tomes and Levin Sword too. If I know I have one use remaining on them and I've got free time, I just waste it and grab it and start the respawn clock sooner. Better to have an item to threaten with while also getting your item back quicker than it is keeping that one use and hoping you can score the hit and then reset the clock.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Best use of Nosferatu is to give it to a Sorcerer with Vengeance and watch the unit tank the entire map to victory. Wait, wrong game.

(I really should get some grading done. Can you guys just not be interesting or awesome for the next several hours? kthx.)

Hong

The Strongest
(I really should get some grading done. Can you guys just not be interesting or awesome for the next several hours? kthx.)
Make your students play NBA Jam in randomly-made teams and the losers get Fs for being losers.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Best use of Nosferatu is to give it to a Sorcerer with Vengeance and watch the unit tank the entire map to victory. Wait, wrong game.

How could you ask us to be calm on the evening of Chrom Day?

D

Deleted member

If anyone is up for a few fights, I'm game right now... and for a while really. I want to get some practice in.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
If anyone is up for a few fights, I'm game right now... and for a while really. I want to get some practice in.
I can if you're around in a few hours' time (since I don't think my internet would be up to it right now). Need to shake some rust off, since I haven't had any proper games in over a week, and I might be going to a tournament on Saturday.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Your resistance amuses me! Submit!

Hope is an ember in the dust.

Spark of resistance will combust.

The best use for Nosferatu is completely disregarding it because you think it's useless.
It just has to be properly used. It's far from useless. Besides, wasting it intentionally gives you a big fat book to throw.

Make your students play NBA Jam in randomly-made teams and the losers get Fs for being losers.
Make everyone play Shaq Fu in a tournament.

Those with the lowest wins fail the year. :yeahboi:

D

Deleted member

I can if you're around in a few hours' time (since I don't think my internet would be up to it right now). Need to shake some rust off, since I haven't had any proper games in over a week, and I might be going to a tournament on Saturday.
Depends on how long that will be. I don't think that I can fight in 2 and a half hours (it's 6:30 where I live, I rather not fight at 9 and beyond).

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Have fun with the convoluted method of getting Regigigas.:troll:
I am aware of the methods needed to get Regigigas. I have already nicknamed my Regice, "Vanilla Ice," and gave it a casteliacone. All that remains is to defeat Team Aqua once and for all and capture Kyogre.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Good, more reason to be bummed I can't get them.
Raz's link still has them available.

It's not the cheapest, but I can at least vouch for Play-Asia.

You have only to ask, I can do the telling... in vivid, dramatic, elaborate details.

:4dk:
Expand, chief.

Expand. :4dk:

I might be.

Gimme a few. I'll PM you if the caffeine kicks in properly.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Something's not right about this image. Can anyone figure out what's wrong with it?

Top Bottom