• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
10% of me thinks this is intentional.

The other 90% is laughing at the irony of this.
10% of you is right and the other 90% is receiving the desired effect.

Fun fact, I had to retype it three times just because I couldn't seem to intentionally misspell the word.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Competitive Fire Emblem won't happen for the same reason online Mario Party won't. Single matches will take faaaaaaar too long to complete, and one minor internet hiccup can crash the room and delete all work put into that long match.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Doing good. Been a while.

Zelda social's a bit dead at the moment and I got bored so I came here.

Pretty awesome to find you here.
Yeah, honestly haven't been by too much recently. Got caught up in other forums and other things respectively. Prolly pop in now and again and like a page or two straight though.

Good peeps here, good heads on their shoulders. Enjoy the stay man.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
@ Jestar Jestar Nice seeing you here gorl <3~

Competitive Fire Emblem sounds like a fun way to ruin friendships.
"Alright, they have only a 20% chance to hit, I just need to hit them and-"
"CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT"
-3DS thrown across room-

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Bravely Default and Xenoblade Chronicles.

Tell me more of what you're looking for and I'll have further recommendations.
Something along the lines of classic Final Fantasy/Golden Sun type gig. I may get Xenoblade when it comes down in price simply because I CAN'T PLAY IT on the Wii. The control schema sucks ass. Alternatively, I just need to get the classic controller.

@ Jestar Jestar Nice seeing you here gorl <3~

Competitive Fire Emblem sounds like a fun way to ruin friendships.
"Alright, they have only a 20% chance to hit, I just need to hit them and-"
"CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT"
-3DS thrown across room-
Who needs multiplayer for that? It happens all the damn time in single player.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Something along the lines of classic Final Fantasy/Golden Sun type gig. I may get Xenoblade when it comes down in price simply because I CAN'T PLAY IT on the Wii. The control schema sucks ***. Alternatively, I just need to get the classic controller.

Who needs multiplayer for that? It happens all the damn time in single player.
Bravely Default sounds like a winner then. Go for that.

Classic controller is love, classic controller is life. You should be able to get one on the relatively cheap, and you should do so.

Also too true, see tables and hammers above.

Nom nom.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Yeah, honestly haven't been by too much recently. Got caught up in other forums and other things respectively. Prolly pop in now and again and like a page or two straight though.

Good peeps here, good heads on their shoulders. Enjoy the stay man.
Good to know.

Also is @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun a "like rival" or something? He seems to like everyone's post like you do.

Don't bother me any, I like likes so I'll take as many as possible.

D

Deleted member

I should re-watch Soul Eater, it's been too long since I last watched it.
Soul Eater is my favorite Anime/Manga.

Maka would be my favorite female character of all things if not for Nah actually.~

She's been my desktop background for a while now
Screenshot (69).png

Pretty.~

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Also is @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun a "like rival" or something? He seems to like everyone's post like you do.
I wouldn't say rival, more a kindred spirit.

There's no first place for enjoying things, y'know? Just something you do.

you could throw packack and nonspecifichokori to the mix as they usually like everything they read as well, the square of likes.
L I K E B U T T O N B O Y S

Thank you to whichever mod cleaned up after me, I appreciate it.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Good to know.

Don't bother me any, I like likes so I'll take as many as possible.
I guess I just really like liking things. I guess you could say I'm a................................ Like-Like!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!
I wouldn't say rival, more a kindred spirit.

There's no first place for enjoying things, y'know? Just something you do.

L I K E B U T T O N B O Y S
True dat!

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
redfeatherraven's posts are so good that they make my sides hurt from laughing so much.

And when I mean good, I mean internet winning good.

As for the gif...

Let's just say I've built up a bit of a reputation on the Zelda social involving Ocarina of Time Zelda.

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
Back from tourney, beaten and bruised (my head is ****ing killing me). :b I placed 17th again, same as last tournament, but I had to work much harder for it this time. My second set was against a strong Sheik/Fox, and I thought I was done for both games, but I somehow managed to clutch it out (thank you based Dsmash). I fought well in Winner's round three with a very good Ness (I was on stream for the first time!), but between PK projectile hell and The Great Equalizer (i.e. Bthrow) I couldn't keep up. Lost my first set in Loser's to getting utterly **** on by Falcon, as is sacred tradition at my local scene (hate hate hate). I had fun though, and I'm really proud that I got to show off some rare Robin play on stream, complete with an almost-comeback and completely accidental footstool gimp. Hope @Delta Fist and @Zareidriel had a good run as well.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Back from tourney, beaten and bruised (my head is ****ing killing me). :b I placed 17th again, same as last tournament, but I had to work much harder for it this time. My second set was against a strong Sheik/Fox, and I thought I was done for both games, but I somehow managed to clutch it out (thank you based Dsmash). I fought well in Winner's round three with a very good Ness (I was on stream for the first time!), but between PK projectile hell and The Great Equalizer (i.e. Bthrow) I couldn't keep up. Lost my first set in Loser's to getting utterly **** on by Falcon, as is sacred tradition at my local scene (hate hate hate). I had fun though, and I'm really proud that I got to show off some rare Robin play on stream, complete with an almost-comeback and completely accidental footstool gimp. Hope @Delta Fist and @Zareidriel had a good run as well.
Awesome job!

Top Bottom