• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Gaston Brannigan is gonna be a great Jerk With A Heart Of Gold character. He just looks so pompous and high and mighty to not be like that.

He's basically the FE equivalent of Groose.

Matsushi

True Blood
I'm just reading the last few pages with the LGTB discussions and it makes me feel so bubbly inside that it is being discussed in such a mature manner. You guys are awesome, I love you. <3

My day was very, very interesting! I went to the MCM expo in London and it was very fun, but I'm totally exhausted now! I had a match of Smash 4 on the Nintendo section and it was really fun! It was a survival match between 5 people and there was a R.O.B player who was very experienced and we were the last two players with two stocks still remaining. The kids were like "oooh, aaah" as we went at it, though he outplayed me. Got his NNID though! Very nice fella. I hope you're all having a wonderful day, lovely tacticians!

Eurovision night. Let's go Australia anyone but England :troll:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I played Splatoon and i didn't like it.
Surprisingly, it's gimnick is what killed it for me.
The game controls great and the maps are well designed and visually appealing, but once everything starts getting inked, it becomes hard for me to even look at the game without getting a migraine.
Too much color saturation for my taste, even with tv settings that turned the brightness off.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Actually he also reminds me of Gilderoy Lockhart.

I bet he takes credit for things others have done, and actually just has a ranking in staves, and the only staff he can use is a staff that wipes out memories. The *******.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Gaston Brannigan is gonna be a great Jerk With A Heart Of Gold character. He just looks so pompous and high and mighty to not be like that.

Will we see another variation of this? :awesome:

:231:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
You mean someone hasn't made an equivalent with Gaston Brannigan and female Kamui yet?

I had faith in you, Internet.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Are we posting M!Chrobin fanarts now?

YES.

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
On one hand, I only like M! Chrobin platonically.

On the other, I recognize that it's the closest bond in the game by far, even greater than the two have with their spouses.

People sometimes forget that romantic bonds are not the same as the ultimate/strongest bonds. And Chrobin is a very nice reflection of that.

Elezir

On one hand, I only like M! Chrobin platonically.

On the other, I recognize that it's the closest bond in the game by far, even greater than the two have with their spouses.

People sometimes forget that romantic bonds are not the same as the ultimate/strongest bonds. And Chrobin is a very nice reflection of that.
Thinking like that, more than half of the possible pairings in FE:A feel like that, dear. :cheep:
I believe I already explained to @Unknown Hero why we feel like that about same sex pairings...somewhere in this thread.
I would have to agree that both :4robinm: and :4robinf: don't feel like real romantic options for Chrom, though. At least not like Soren and Ike feel for me. I still ship it, because heck, at least :4robinm: had better supports than :4robinf:, and I'm a yaoi fangirl who finds it cute.
And who knows, by FE:A standards, everything becomes love. even trying to find a wyvern a husband.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Pfft, Chrom/M!Robin. We all know the true Fire Emblem Awakening unable-to-be-done-ingame OTP.

One day I will find more than one fan art for this.

Matsushi

True Blood
Ike and Soren is my everything aaaaaah

casually begins to play Radiant Dawn again, hell yeah

D

Deleted member

TARGETING WAFFU!

:troll:

I like Australia. I just don't give a flying whatsit about Eurovison.
HnxKDRE.png

See,
HnxKDRE.png
would be considered my Waifu , I don't even know what a WAFFU is, is it some kind of acronym? :p

Of course, I put Nah at a tier above Waifu anyways so even that claim is technically incorrect.

<3
HnxKDRE.png

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Pfft, Chrom/M!Robin. We all know the true Fire Emblem Awakening unable-to-be-done-ingame OTP.

One day I will find more than one fan art for this.
Ike and Soren is my everything aaaaaah

casually begins to play Radiant Dawn again, hell yeah
FAITH IN EVERYTHING RESTORED

<3 <3 <3 <3

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Looks like the Splatoon Global Testfire servers have crashed. I was at least able to make it to Stage 13 on that Squid Jumper minigame before getting a game over.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Y'know, when you're friends with Soulless, there comes a time when you just come to concede that, no matter how close you may be, you'll always be at least second to Nah.

tfw you call your partner your waifu and they think it's adorable

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I wish I had same gender ship pictures to post, because if I did, I would post so many. I just don't have a habit of saving pictures I find on the internet.

Last edited:

Elezir

I wish I had same gender ship pictures to post, because if I did, I would post so many. I just don't have a habit of saving pictures I find on the internet.
I have.

Also, RobinxKamui:cheep:

I know, Kamui. :4robinm: is handsome.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
@redfeatherraven @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun
I've been getting a tower of likes from you two.
Do you wuv me? :3
N-no of course not! Why w-would you possibly think that?

Well at least I finally managed to catch up on everything. That's what happens when you sleep in till noon I suppose. I know it's been said but I really enjoyed reading all the conversations about same-sex marriage and gender identity. It really reminded me just how much I love this thread!

Also I saw the raccoon infestation, yet was absolutely disappointed by the sheer lack of the greatest video game raccoon of all time! He's the thieviest of raccoonuses, the suavest of mammals, the genuine article himself!!!!!! SLY COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Quiet night at apartment.

Pouring its ass off outside.

Can only mean one thing tonight.

FE 1 and Mystery Of The Emblem runthrough let's go.

Top Bottom