• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
The hate in this topic seems very strong. The "invisible ties" seem to have faded...

Oh well!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Meanwhile, thanks to a combination of scheduling not suiting me, and my dumb internet never working when I want it to, I haven't been able to join in on any of the Splatoon demos. :/

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I didn't even get on the dumb thing... Too many people on the server.
It actually went back up around 7 PM EST/4 PM PST and Nintendo had extended the Global Testfire to 8 PM EST/5 PM PST to make up for the servers being down.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
All is well. I don't hate any of you; I love all of you. <3

And I'm pretty damn certain nobody hates me. :denzel:

D

Deleted member

Please forgive me for being an unappealing person in your sight. I strive for perfection. I feel as though I have failed in that respect. If there's anything I can do to change your mind, don't be afraid to say.
Dudebro,

A)

500% srs.
[collapse=Hint]
I was being sarcastic when I said I hated you, I don't actually use </3 to express sincere dislike or hatred. I use hurtful words when I do that. :p[/collapse]

B)

See:

@The Soulless One has the most adorable ways of showing affection.

And:

Bruh,

People aren't supposed to know that DAMMIT.

:drflip:

D

Deleted member

You 8/9 other users currently viewing this thread are quiet.

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Mega-Xander

Smash Rookie
NNID
avsimone13
Does anyone else think it would be cool if fire emblem could be played competitively? or at least against your friends a little easier than it is right now?

It's kinda like chess... but more badass and slightly luck based

D

Deleted member

Does anyone else think it would be cool if fire emblem could be played competitively? or at least against your friends a little easier than it is right now?

I would wreck everyone's shops with Manaketes and Druids/Sorcerers obv.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328

Slightly? Well there was multiplayer advanced wars. I do not think multiplayer fire emblem is too big a stretch.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You 8/9 other users currently viewing this thread are quiet.

:p
That's cause I gotta carefully craft my posts, with the utmost love and care and a faint hint of smoked cheddar.

I'm a perfetcionist.

Meanwhile, thanks to a combination of scheduling not suiting me, and my dumb internet never working when I want it to, I haven't been able to join in on any of the Splatoon demos. :/
I've had to work every single run, including tonight.

I'm a goddamn saltwater squid. We should form a squad.

9/10 times when I read through this thread I feel like I do not have anything meaningful in the slightest to add.
You're a chill homie. Honestly I want to see you post more.

Yes.

Yes I do.

I would get torn to itty bitty bits.

D

Deleted member

I've never played FE with other people...what is it like? o:
FE7 had like a miniature vs. mode thing iirc, but I don't believe FE actually has like a vs. or co-op thing.

:\

That's cause I gotta carefully craft my posts, with the utmost love and care and a faint hint of smoked cheddar.

I'm a perfetcionist.
10% of me thinks this is intentional.

The other 90% is laughing at the irony of this.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Sounds like a great idea. Hopefully they can implement a more in-depth multiplayer mode in if.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I've never played FE with other people...what is it like? o:
I want you to imagine two tables.

On one table, there is a squeaky plush hammer. One the other, there is a regular hammer.

On the other side of the tables is your friend. He or she will choose one hammer, then you will choose the other one, in that order.

Then you will hit each other with the hammers until one of you is passed out or resets.

That's what it's like.

D

Deleted member

Also wow I have followed like 10 different people in the last 24 hours.

Send help.

Top Bottom