• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Probably for the best. I myself felt like a tyrannical matchmaking dictator in Awakening and I didn't like any character THAT much to actually happily give over my Robin (male and female) over to marriage.
I got a few.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Does anybody have that scan that shows Nyx and Blonde Gaston? I've been trying to find it everywhere and there's too much to sift through to glean it.

Hong

The Strongest
I wouldn't mind if IS made a game where you create genetically-engineered super soldiers as a core feature. Not in Fire Emblem, but something like an SRPG set in a sci fi setting with laser swords and stuff. More in-depth than Fire Emblem, done with technology and not the pairing of your characters, instead getting to manage the genes more intricately to make the perfect warrior.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Just want to say, thank you all for being able to have such a mature and calm LGBT discussion. It's nice to know there's other LGBT people here and that everyone is so accepting of it :D

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I wouldn't mind if IS made a game where you create genetically-engineered super soldiers as a core feature. Not in Fire Emblem, but something like an SRPG set in a sci fi setting with laser swords and stuff. More in-depth than Fire Emblem, done with technology and not the pairing of your characters, instead getting to manage the genes more intricately to make the perfect warrior.
That's one of the sickest things I heard. I love it.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
What are you doing here, silly brown leaf? It's spring, not autumn! :mario:

*POOF*

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Clearly, I missed a great deal of thoughtful discussions! :surprised:

It is indeed a pleasant sight to see so many individuals showing respect, maturity and a level head when it comes to LGBT discussions and being accepting of others, no matter what gender, race or beliefs they hold. I'm proud to be a part of such an illustrious group of human beings who view each other as gamers without prejudice or ignorance. One of the greatest human beings I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with is Wintropy Wintropy , a dear friend of mine and an extraordinary individual who I respect greatly! I've been friends with Wintropy for some time now and despite our differences, beliefs and views on certain opinions, we are bonded for life as friends, forged and tempered through the fires of friendship. You could say our bonds are strong. :3 Our social thread is similar. Despite how different we are from one another, we all value and respect one another, consider each other decent human beings and together we are creating a brighter future where everyone is treated with kindness and respect, no matter what.

May we all continue down this path of acceptance and respect, creating invisible ties that will affect others in turn. :4robinm::4robinf:

Last edited:

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Just want to say, thank you all for being able to have such a mature and calm LGBT discussion. It's nice to know there's other LGBT people here and that everyone is so accepting of it :D
Welcome to the Robin Social.

^^

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I meant that as a way to show you how friendly this thread is lol

I've only been here for like a month but I love it almost as much as I love Cherche <3
Oh I see! Well you're right then, this thread is always very accepting.

Omg I love Cherche too. I wish she had a larger role in the story tho.

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
Wow, I'm sad I missed out on the LGBT discussion, but it's great to see everything went so smooth and respectful.

D

Deleted member

It reads 'Brave Hero' and 'Sorcerer'? Are those new classes?

:231:
Sorcerer is likely just the Dark Mage/Shaman promotion, which was in Awakening and served as the replacement to the Druid class from the GBA games.

Brave Hero may just be the Hero class, Swords and Axes as a promotion from the Mercenary class.

Blonde Gaston certainly seems to be of that type.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
People are free to identify as whatever gender they want, as far as I'm concerned.

But when you start saying you're a dragon kin or a cloud or something, that's where I have to draw my line in the sand.
I am Groot

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

This is apparently how I like posts now.

Dammit, I miss the most awesome things while I sleep.

Also I never looked at Legault's character art before. That pose.

He knows it.
More like he embraces it to me.

And tries to embrace others into his grasp.

Legault love.

I could hug you right now.
Simultaneously, if it weren't for these teeny tiny arms.

Do you wuv me? :3
Yes.

Shh don't tell.

They wuv everyone.
:happysheep:
Also true.

Shh don't tell.

Top Bottom