• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
Does anyone know who does the CGI cutscenes for FE: A and If since I don't think IS does them in house. Because if there's one thing I can say, these CGI scenes are probably the best 3D representation an of anime art style ever (GGXrd comes second though). I think they're also doing SMT X FE as well, because the last clip in the trailer looked slightly different from the other scenes and it turned out to be CGI which looked almost exactly like the scenes before it.
Madhouse, apparently.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Someone hasn't played Genealogy of the Holy war. Try it out, the barbecues in the game are fantastic.

Anyways my draft run is just about over. (Relatively speaking)
Harsh bro. But well played.

Confession minute though. I haven't even fired up my draft run yet. Not at all. Been too deep in completing SMTIV.
You know I thought I'd have it wrapped up in time for Xenoblade Chronicles? Starting before dropping Koga Saburo the second time? Boy did I have another thing coming.

Camilla; "the protagonist's older sister"
NOOOOOOOOOO :sadeyes:
You mean stepsister.:4dk:

Stepsister's fair game.:4dk:

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
We all love Saint Garon. Except for Chapter Serf. He does not see the glory that is the light.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
At the same time, since Hoshido royality is your blood family, you will likely not be able to marry any of them. Since both games tend to have parallels, that means you won't be able to marry Nohr royality as well, if you can't marry Hoshido royality.

I know past FE games did contain some incest like
Arvis and Deirdre in which Deirdre was brainwashed which makes things even worse
but most of the times it was held to a minimum, I believe.
I imagine that all females and males will be supportable by the respective protagonist.

They'll probably make it to where you were the child of a well respected family of the Hoshido, and not physically related to the Hosido Royal family...

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

I hear we're discussing St. Garon. What heroic deeds shall we recount followers?
A personal favorite of mine is the time he defeated 1,000 bandits singlehandedly, yet killed not even one. Instead he gave them income and housing so that they might rebuild their lives. Touched by his great kindness, these bandits became an elite fighting force of the Nohrian army, dedicated to protecting the peace and upholding justice, as demonstrated by St. Garon himself.
I imagine that all females and males will be supportable by the respective protagonist.

They'll probably make it to where you were the child of a well respected family of the Hoshido, and not physically related to the Hosido Royal family...
I'm pretty sure that they have explicitly stated that you ARE physically related to the Hoshidan royal family.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Can I just say I love the code for Ike's Smash 4 face?

Unlike mosts where it's just :4(character name): Ike's is : 4myfriends : without the spaces... Awesome :4myfriends:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I recently finished reading a section in the Gospel of St. Garon and I must share it with everyone.

St. Garon learned of a family that was mourning the passing of their daughter after the devil stole their child's soul and he couldn't bare to see them mourn. So, St. Garon personally traveled to Satan's Castle to retrieve the daughter's soul but was stopped by the Guardians of the Devil. The holy man blessed them with the Sacred Punch, purifying them and sending them to heaven.

St. Garon confronted Satan, and challenged him to an arm wrestling match for the soul of the family's daughter. He even offered his soul to the devil should he lose to ensure he would get his match and save the child. The arm wrestling match began and it seemed Satan had the advantage as the match took place on Satan's grounds. However, holy light surrounded St. Garon's body. It was the love and support of the people of Nohr, his family, and the family of the daughter he's saving. St. Garon overcame Satan's power and defeated him.

The devil refused to admit defeat and tried to take the soul of the good Nohr King anyway, but St. Garon countered and blessed Satan with the Sacred Punch, obliterating the devil's body and sending Satan's soul to Heaven. St. Garon retrieved the soul of the daughter and returned it to where it belonged. St. Garon also gave the family the support they needed such as food and money, and enrolled their daughter to Nohr's best schools.

There was also a picture in the text of St. Garon battling the devil himself in the arm wrestling match.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Cherche

On a more serious note, has anyone had their wisdom teeth done yet?
My teeth's fate has seemed to have joined with pain and I have no idea how to tip the scales against it

Wowimterrible

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
On a more serious note, has anyone had their wisdom teeth done yet?
My teeth's fate has seemed to have joined with pain and I have no idea how to tip the scales against it

Wowimterrible
Recently in fact.

It's pretty straightforward. Just be forewarned that the meds will be pretty phenomenal, one, and so will the bleeding, two.

Also, whatever you do, follow their instructions to prevent dry sockets to the letter. I'm not kidding. Don't slack on it.

That excepted it's a bit of an inconvenience but not otherwise particularly painful or a problem. You'll be fine.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Can't wait until we get some info/scans that stabs this St.Garon joke right in the heart.

Gettin' real played out, but that's just my opinion.

Hong

The Strongest
Can't wait until we get some info/scans that stabs this St.Garon joke right in the heart.

Gettin' real played out, but that's just my opinion.
What is wear on that which never held value. :092:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Ireland has voted to legalise same-sex marriage.

The final votes have not been officially tallied, but it seems like the people have spoken, and they've spoken en masse - today is a good day to be queer~ ;3

Hong

The Strongest

The final votes have not been officially tallied, but it seems like the people have spoken, and they've spoken en masse - today is a good day to be queer~ ;3
Support has been overwhelming, all things considered. Great for Ireland and great for Europe.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I love how this thread can go from "St. Garon joke can get axed" to "Ireland legalizes same-sex marriage" in the blink of an eye.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
Yay spaghetti with homemade Bolognese! :3 :158:

*OMNOMNOM*

That's great news!

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
You really are a strange person Wintropy XD :p
Well that is the literal definition of queer~ ;3

It also helps that I am indeed of an alternate sexuality, and should my significant other ever decide to move to Ireland (a decision I will instantly veto), we can do our thang and tie the knot with all due process.

Not too pushed on marriage as a concept, but it's the principle of the thing. I'm happy for people who do actually want to marry their loved one and are now legally able to do that.

That's great news!
Thank you~! ^w^

I did my duty. Lady Democracy smiles upon us this day~

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I love how this thread can go from "St. Garon joke can get axed" to "Ireland legalizes same-sex marriage" in the blink of an eye.
And back to Fire emblem :awesome:

Harsh bro. But well played.

Confession minute though. I haven't even fired up my draft run yet. Not at all. Been too deep in completing SMTIV.
You know I thought I'd have it wrapped up in time for Xenoblade Chronicles? Starting before dropping Koga Saburo the second time? Boy did I have another thing coming.

You mean stepsister.:4dk:

Stepsister's fair game.:4dk:
This makes me wonder if it will be possible to have two people from the two opposing sides marry each other :smirk: :4dk:

Hong

The Strongest
You really are a strange person Wintropy XD :p
If non-binary, non-heterosexual people are strange for you, then being in the Smash community must be kind of disorienting for you considering how much of us are around. :estatic:

We are everywhere.:evil:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Now if only we could get gay marriage in Fire Emblem...~

:4myfriends: :4robinf:
Fixed

Well, I'm pretty sure Ike x Soren is a thing that's hinted throughout PoR and RD, so there is that XD :p

If non-binary, non-heterosexual people are strange for you, then being in the Smash community must be kind of disorienting for you considering how much of us are around. :estatic:

We are everywhere.:evil:
Hong plz, I may be straight, but that doesn't mean I'm uncomfortable hanging out with people of either gender who aren't heterosexual lol.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Well that is the literal definition of queer~ ;3

It also helps that I am indeed of an alternate sexuality, and should my significant other ever decide to move to Ireland (a decision I will instantly veto), we can do our thang and tie the knot with all due process.

Not too pushed on marriage as a concept, but it's the principle of the thing. I'm happy for people who do actually want to marry their loved one and are now legally able to do that.

Thank you~! ^w^

I did my duty. Lady Democracy smiles upon us this day~
I really hope the question I am going to ask is not too rude but I've always wondered

Are you a boy or are you a girl?

That's good news though...I think nothing but good can come from everyone legalizing gay marriage.

You know what's funny? Russia legalized gay marriage despite everyone claiming it is a homophobic place.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Fixed

Well, I'm pretty sure Ike x Soren is a thing that's hinted throughout PoR and RD, so there is that XD :p
inb4 the flood of priam debunk posts

Hong plz, I may be straight, but that doesn't mean I'm uncomfortable hanging out with people of either gender who aren't heterosexual lol.
I didn't hope to imply I thought you were homophobic or anything like that. Don't worry; I respect you way more than that to draw a silly conclusion based off a light jab. Just found it strange, since I see you in the DR so often and you had not made that note on anyone back there, despite the fact that straight, binary, cisgender people are a minority in the DR.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
And of course I live in a county that looks to have voted No to marriage equality.
This is probably one of, if not the most backward county in Ireland, so I can't say I'm too surprised.
Not going to make a huge difference on the national level, but I'm still pretty disappointed.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
[✓] EO avatar.

[✓] British accent.

[✓] Worshipper of Ingrid.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I really hope the question I am going to ask is not too rude but I've always wondered

Are you a boy or are you a girl?
Nothin' rude about it, I'm glad you asked. :3

I am neither. I am androgynous.

My physical sex is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned, ergo I will not disclose it.

For all intents and purposes, though, I'm both and neither at the same time~ ;3

Top Bottom