• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Troykv

Smash Master
Eh.. Well... Bother me a little bit that Camilla voice is Miyuki Sawashiro... I'm not sure what think about sexual appeal knight has a very good seiyuu.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
How come something like that isn't reserved for 777? :estatic:

:231:
Cuz that's where it falls on my iTunes. If I had 277 songs before it, then it will be. Of course, I would have to add 277 songs whose album titles all start with something that comes before "Golden Sun" in the alphabet since that's how I've organized it.

That won't stop artists from drawing the male characters in the maid outfits. Did the Bride class being female exclusive stop them?
*Horrible things removed*
I don't think so.
WHYYY?!

WHY DO I PERUSE THE BACKLOG OF THIS THREAD!

MY MIND IS GONE! IT HAS BEEN CONSUMED! CONSUMED BY THE 1,001 RAVENING MAWS OF 1,001 DAMNED ELDER GODS LOCKED AWAY IN THE DEEPEST PITS OF THE DEEPEST CIRCLES OF HELL!

I AM BECOME MADNESS INCARNATE! THE MADNESS! IT SPEAKS TO ME! AND IT IS THE AGONY OF THE HEAVENLY HOSTS OF ST. GARON THE DEFILER!

I AM UNDONE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
My iTunes library is almost entirely AC/DC and David Bowie, with a few bits of game music thrown in here and there. Not exactly a lot of variety in there :p

Apparently I have 646 songs in there, though. Not sure how I came to have that many...

Last edited:

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
WHY?!

WHY DO I PERUSE THE BACKLOG OF HIS THREAD!

MY MIND IS GONE! IT HAS BEEN CONSUMED! CONSUMED BY THE 1,001 RAVENING MAWS OF 1,001 DAMNED ELDER GODS LOCKED AWAY IN THE DEEPEST PITS OF THE DEEPEST CIRCLES OF HELL!

I AM BECOME MADNESS INCARNATE! THE MADNESS! IT SPEAKS TO ME! AND IT IS THE HEAVENLY HOSTS OF ST. GARON THE DEFILER!

I AM UNDONE!

rly tho it's just some cute harmless fanart featuring crossdressing. Par for the course here. I know your thing is over-the-top reactions and it is generally amusing, but maybe you could take a little edge off sometimes and still get the desired effect? Just a friendly suggestion since I'm sure some people who visit here legitimately enjoy this sort of thing and we want them to feel welcome. Tiny text for mad humility, yo.

Troykv

Smash Master
Eh? Where is my post?... Anyway...

I want to do this question in some place.

If you can choose a New Character from Fire Emblem... Who will choose? O.o

... I give my vote to the girl in my avatar XD (Micaiah).

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
As in, another fire emblem character in Smash?
Lyn, Anna or Tiki could be a fun new playstyle from the series to add to Smash and they're fairly iconic to the series.
Pipe dreams would be Ilyana or Sophia, those will never get into Smash, probably not even as a trophy. I don't even think they'd even be that likely on a Fire Emblem fighting game spinoff :<

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
As in, another fire emblem character in Smash?
Lyn, Anna or Tiki could be a fun new playstyle from the series to add to Smash and they're fairly iconic to the series.
Pipe dreams would be Ilyana or Sophia, those will never get into Smash, probably not even as a trophy. I don't even think they'd even be that likely on a Fire Emblem fighting game spinoff :<
Oh! I'm too a Sophia Fan... She is actually my favorite character in the series.

I wish that some Fire Emblem character has light-purple hair and sky blue/purple outfit alt... Specially If is a Magician... Pipe Dream ;w;

I vote for Micaiah because I'm a Magician fan... I want a actual female character from FE (Lucina is a custom alt with other Sword :p) and she actually could use the Staffs in the battle.

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I think that Kamui would be interesting in smash. They have a lot of moveset potential, especially with their ability to turn into a dragon.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Lyn is already an assist trophy but she is one of my favourite FE characters. I would love to play as her in smash.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Probably Tiki or Kamui because manaketes for the win! Both have really great Smash potential in my eyes.

My pipe dream FE fighters would be Cherche and Say'ri. Although if Lyn got in, maybe Say'ri could be an alt? Probably not.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Anna, so we can have a character from every FE game.

...speaking of which, I wonder if she'll be playable again in FE14, or go back to hosting the tutorials and stuff?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'd be down for playable Micaiah. We need a light user to counter the darkness Ganon and Robin use. :V

Also, my laptop is finally being repaired after a week of back and forth. I should have it back in three days. I'll still be restricting myself off the thing for a while, but at the very least I can organize the MU thread and whatnot.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
NOBODY DIES HERE.

Only one dying here is Grima, Krillin and hatred for Roy

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Honestly, I hate when Smashboards doesn't give me alerts about this thread. It's becoming a bit old for now.

That won't stop artists from drawing the male characters in the maid outfits. Did the Bride class being female exclusive stop them?

I don't think so.
Is it too late to post it?

Put in a spoiler because of @ Chapter Serf Chapter Serf :roll:

About having another FE character in Smash, everyone here knows who I'd want:

My fangirlness aside, I honestly think a spear user would be neat, though.

Also, dunno if it's old news, but seems like we'll get another mystery dungeon game.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Everyone except the Manaketes, Ephraim, Knoll, Cherche Henry, Lon'Qu Felicia, Lyn, and Hector and a number of other select FE characters.

And the Tiki supporters are also spared.
She isn't my most wanted, but I want Tiki too. I think that she can be a good option.:p

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Between notifications failing and my brother's graduation, I seem to have missed a bunch here. :estatic:

Heck yeah Micaiah gets my #1 vote! I wouldn't mind seeing most of the other suggestions, but I would really like to see a translation of a pure magic user in Smash Bros. Kamui would be rad, but I think I'd rather wait for the games to come out before I consider requesting him.

Also, @ Chapter Serf Chapter Serf I reached LV. 50 WHM yesterday, and I feel like this:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301

Tiki or Anna.

And, of course, I manage both threads~ ;3

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
If I had to choose another Fire Emblem character for Smash...

I think I have to go with Tiki.

She's a prominent, recurring character in the Fire Emblem series, has incredible potential as a Manakete, represents another important aspect of the Fire Emblem series, and stands out amongst the playable Fire Emblem characters (she doesn't even wield a weapon, let alone a sword like everyone else). I think she's the best next step after Robin for diversifying the Fire Emblem roster.

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
I don't want marriage to return.
Yeah, I don't see much of a point to it returning, but I'm pretty sure it will regardless.

As far as another FE character for Smash goes (I highly doubt we'll get a 5th rep since people are already complaining about the 4 reps), Lyndis.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Tiki, Micaiah, or Lyndis purrese

Tiki because green hair isn't blue hair, pretty significant to the FE series as a reccurring character, dragon

Micaiah can fill the void of a full-fledged magician that isn't named Zelda

Lyn for being the first international FE Lord (in FE context), Katana-ish based swordplay that has yet to be fulfilled

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist

Tiki or Anna.

And, of course, I manage both threads~ ;3
Either Tiki or Anna.
Tiki or Anna would also be my picks. More female FE representation would be awesome, plus both characters are prominent throughout several FE games as well, making they're inclusion quite meaningful. That and they are just superb characters in they're own right. <3

Last edited:

Neoleo21

Smash Apprentice
Have some Translated quotes though I didn't translate them.

Sakura: "The citizens of this kingdom are all good people."
Hinoka: "Even if the situation is unfavourable, as Hoshido's princess, I'll show you how I can fight until the bitter end."
Takumi: "I'm arrogant...? That's because I don't trust either of the two of you."
Ryouma: "As your brother, I'm proud of you all. As long as you're here, nothing can scare me."

Camilla: "It's alright. As for everyone who dared to bother you, I'll kill them all."
Marx: "Your power shouldn't be used as something like this. Stand, gripping your sword, as a soldier of Nohr."
Leon: "Honestly... Your swordsmanship doesn't determine the entirety of your strength, brothers."
Elise: "I'll do my best with you, too. If I do, surely father will forgive us."
Aqua: "I am Aqua. I'm Nohr Kingdom's princess... or was, rather."

Top Bottom