• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I'm just going to say it now- if male Robin and female Robin had their supports reversed, people would squeal with joy over male Robin's and accused female Robin of being boring or fangirl-baiting material. I'd bet the farm on that.
Would that mean we finally get to have the true best ship of :4robinm:x
reaching an 's' support?
:awesome:

But yeah, I could see people trying to poke at female Robin's support. But if you ask me, you could have female Robin's support in any certain way and people would try to poke at it just because. While I would like to see female Robin have a support like male Robin had one with Chrom, I'm okay with the one we got considering it showed off just how adorable Chrom can get. Though now I'm curious where the male Robin and Chrom supports would even go in their 'A' support...

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I'm just going to say it now- if male Robin and female Robin had their supports reversed, people would squeal with joy over male Robin's and accused female Robin of being boring or fangirl-baiting material. I'd bet the farm on that.
God knows I wouldn't... *shudders*

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Morgan master race.

And as for first gens:

If I had known how the marriage system worked on my first run, he would have been my first Robin's husband.
Would that mean we finally get to have the true best ship of :4robinm:x
reaching an 's' support?
:awesome:

But yeah, I could see people trying to poke at female Robin's support. But if you ask me, you could have female Robin's support in any certain way and people would try to poke at it just because. While I would like to see female Robin have a support like male Robin had one with Chrom, I'm okay with the one we got considering it showed off just how adorable Chrom can get. Though now I'm curious where the male Robin and Chrom supports would even go in their 'A' support...
I like male Robin's Chrom support and it would have been interesting to see them flipped, honestly. I was just saying.

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I like male Robin's Chrom support and it would have been interesting to see them flipped, honestly. I was just saying.
It would be interesting, and I think seeing female Robin be so cautious and worried about Chrom be really sweet. On the other side I can't help but laugh at the idea of Chrom and male Robin walking in on each other like that. Not to mention Chrom had that one line in the female support where he didn't think of her as a women.

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
*Talk of Dragon Balls and time travel in the same context

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
Weak...just ask Naga to help you time travel through the Outrealm Gate and create a new timeline.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Or you could just use this little fella to take care of your time travel needs

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
Well you could travel through time...or you could travel through time AND control time with this beast:

Matsushi

True Blood
Good morning/afternoon, lovely tacticians! So I missed a lot of Awakening discussion and time travel, nuuuuuu. :halfsheep: Anyway, I hope you're all having a wonderful day.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Blond Gaston is the reason why i am getting black kingdom
not the difficulty
not Oni-chan
not Camilla's Figure
not St. Garon
not Marx nor the Husbando Dark Mage
Blond Gaston

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Good news, everyone! I found a translation of the Famitsu scans!

D

Deleted member

There are better places to take a nap than on the ground, you know.

So people have already done this:

I'm surprised by how fast this happened, but at the same time I'm not that surprised.
Goddamn that was fast.
What's next? His head over Groose's?

@Whoever is just now playing Awakening for the first time ever.

View attachment 52828

The best thing that can ever happen to you ^

I don't need to say anything more.
I never even used her. I benched her. :p

Did someone kill St. Garon?
Victory! View attachment 52831
Unfortunately for you, with the power of science, we revived St. Garon. :p

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I've never not used Tiki since I got her.

Although I do demarcate between Gen 1 and Gen 2 units for added replay value - feels almost like a whole new game~ ;3

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
TOGETHER WE RIDE! CODENAME S.T.E.A.M. STYLE!:4marth::4myfriends::4robinm::4lucina:

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Why do Lucina players spam counters so much.

It's like they expect me to attack and I just grab and use Robin's backthrow.

They're more predictable than scrub Link, Ness and Mac players

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
So I was thinking about amiibos and FE: If.

I was thinking... I think using the FE amiibos with FE: If should unlock the characters as playable characters. But they should give them supports convos. And if you have some FE: Awakening data on your DS, they should give you the option to pull any of your Awakening Avatars for use in If. They should also change the Robin/Lucina support convo based on Robin and Lucina's relationship from that save file (Parent/Child, Unrelated Female, Unrelated Male, Married). If there isn't any Awakening data, then they just use the default Male Robin and unrelated in any way to Lucina. And give all four support conversations with each other. This would be a golden opportunity to have Marth chew out Lucina for copying him.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Why do Lucina players spam counters so much.
You kinda answered this yourself:
It's like they expect me to attack and I just grab and use Robin's backthrow.
New players will just toss out counters at every opportunity just because. The trick is to know when to use it, so the opponent isn't expecting it when you do throw one out. It's also pretty useful off-stage - get a Ness off the stage, drop down, and counter his recovery, and Ness is finished.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Does anyone know where I can find a picture of Fem!If Avatar without the two left feet?

Top Bottom