• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So... I've been gone for a while... so where do we stand now with Sal and everything?

Hong

The Strongest
So... I've been gone for a while... so where do we stand now with Sal and everything?
There are two kinds of people who regular this thread.

Those with undying devotion to our lord Grima, and the weak.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
So... Are you trying to say.... we're getting Toon Chrom?
Oh no...
Pink Gold Baby Toon Chrom... STAB IT! STAB IT WITH LIGHTNING!

Yeah not much has changed. Sal leak looks pretty likely, but is outdated and/or incomplete.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Um, with that being said here's a Robin related question: Is Robin Grima or is he/she a vessel for him? I've always wondered about that

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Um, with that being said here's a Robin related question: Is Robin Grima or is he/she a vessel for him? I've always wondered about that
A vessel. The Grimleal have been trying to create a vessel for centuries, and they finally got one when Validar's wife gave birth to Robin.

Hong

The Strongest
No more than Chrom is Naga.

Grima merely needs the physical vessel as a conduit for manifestation. If Robin had a sibling where the blood was equally as prevalent, they would have worked just as well.

Hong

The Strongest
Here's a robin related question. If you could only have one, would you take grimma robin or reg robin?
Regular Robin.

Robin can be Robin without sudden evil tendencies, but Robin can't be Robin without cheeky quips.

Hong

The Strongest
Gosh. With these class changes, I'm afraid Narwalgod has me beat.

Now if I had EO1 Immunize to stack with my Defender, then he's in trouble.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
What the hell happened with this thread?
Anyways, one stage I kinda wanted to see in the new Smash Bros is Grimas back, like the endgame from Awakening, that could have been such a fun stage

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I hadn't thought of the Dragon's Table, actually.

I do feel like they made a good choice with Arena Ferox, though. It's among the easiest possible places in Awakening to make a stage out of, and the varying obstacles shake things up in an interesting way. It'll be competitively viable, at least, from what it looks like, and maybe even a Neutral. That many more chances to see Id (Purpose) in action, right?

We've pulled within 100 of Bandana Dee. Ladies and gentlemen...start stockpiling axes. Maybe a few Superior Lances, too, for good measure. >_>

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
No more than Chrom is Naga.

Grima merely needs the physical vessel as a conduit for manifestation. If Robin had a sibling where the blood was equally as prevalent, they would have worked just as well.
Could Morgan theoretically have worked as well? I suppose it would depend on the other parent too...

as to an FE:A stage, I made one based on the Midmire (Not particularly happy with the end result, but...) that I posted in the Stage Creation Contest thread.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
What the hell happened with this thread?
Anyways, one stage I kinda wanted to see in the new Smash Bros is Grimas back, like the endgame from Awakening, that could have been such a fun stage
I kinda doubt FE will get a second stage. (Each version gets its own stages, so technically third/fourth stages.)

Maybe we'll get Castle Siege back and one more stage after that, but I don't think that would warrant a second Awakening stage anyway.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
I hadn't thought of the Dragon's Table, actually.

I do feel like they made a good choice with Arena Ferox, though. It's among the easiest possible places in Awakening to make a stage out of, and the varying obstacles shake things up in an interesting way. It'll be competitively viable, at least, from what it looks like, and maybe even a Neutral. That many more chances to see Id (Purpose) in action, right?

We've pulled within 100 of Bandana Dee. Ladies and gentlemen...start stockpiling axes. Maybe a few Superior Lances, too, for good measure. >_>
I actually found Arena Ferox to be kind of a boring choice myself, I'd have preferred to see something more out there from the series, the coliseum looks nice though

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
I kinda doubt FE will get a second stage. (Each version gets its own stages, so technically third/fourth stages.)

Maybe we'll get Castle Siege back and one more stage after that, but I don't think that would warrant a second Awakening stage anyway.
I didn't mean to imply I believed there'd be another Awakening stage, but rather that it have been a cool idea

IronFish

Smash Ace
I think I've been watching too much CinemaSins...
"Chrom is a discount Marth" *Ding*

"If Chrom went around listening to any stranger he met claiming to have amnesia, over his trusted servant who he's known all his life, he'd be dead by now" *Ding*

"Chrom is a **** to his sister" *Ding*

"These people have no feet" *Ding*

(Chrom being saved by Sumia on Pegasus) "Scene does not contain Lapdance" *Ding*

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
"Chrom is a discount Marth" *Ding*

"If Chrom went around listening to any stranger he met claiming to have amnesia, over his trusted servant who he's known all his life, he'd be dead by now" *Ding*

"Chrom is a **** to his sister" *Ding*

"These people have no feet" *Ding*

(Chrom being saved by Sumia on Pegasus) "Scene does not contain Lapdance" *Ding*
This makes me wish GamingSins was a thing.

IronFish

Smash Ace
This makes me wish GamingSins was a thing.
"Bear meat" *Ding*

"Fredrick sleeps in his armor" *Ding*

"Also they don't have mats or anything to sleep on, so they just sleep on the ground" *Ding*

"Not Marth Ex Machina" *Ding*

"This a-hole is obviously not a guy" *Ding*

"Shouldn't there be more soldiers coming to investigate the big explosion very close to the capitol? I mean most of Chrom's men are sleeping, but only one of them decides its a good idea to go investigate what's going on?" *Ding*

"Robin wasn't able to tell Chrom was royalty by his blue hair" *Ding*

"Why does Emmeryn let Chrom just parade around the kingdom without any royal guards besides Fredrick? Yes Chrom is good in combat, but doing that is just asking for someone to kill him" *Ding*

Last edited:

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
"Bear meat" *Ding*

"Fredrick sleeps in his armor" *Ding*

"Also they don't have mats or anything to sleep on, so they just sleep on the ground"

"Not Marth Ex Machina" *Ding*

"This ******* is obviously not a guy" *Ding*

"Shouldn't there be more soldiers coming to investigate the big explosion very close to the capitol? I mean most of Chrom's men are sleeping, but only one of them decides its a good idea to go investigate what's going on?" *Ding*

"Robin wasn't able to tell Chrom was royalty by his blue hair" *Ding*

"Why does Emmeryn let Chrom just parade around the kingdom without any royal guards besides Fredrick? Yes Chrom is good in combat, but doing that is just asking for someone to kill him" *Ding*
I'm going to go...watch CinemaSins. Seriously. All I can hear is that narrator and those dings and they won't leave my head.

Top Bottom