• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

So every unit that dies turns into Phoenix Wright the next turn(about)?
Actually a unit dies, Phoenix Wright comes in with an Objection and finds a contradiction, then he revives them.

Speaking of High School Musical...... :awesome:

YES!

I finally got Fire Emblem: Awakening~!

Been playing it for the past couple of days~

It's amazing! ;w;
Nice! :D I am glad that you are liking it!

I will never hate a character in Smash more than Mega Man >_> like can Mega Man just Mega Buster out of my life please kthx
Fixed for me.
Sonic is annoying, but screw Mega Man.
How to play as Mega Man.
1. Spam lemons.
2. Spam Metal Blade.
3. Spam Crash Bomber.
4. Use u-tilt close by.
5. Use Charge Shot to edge guard.
6. U-air every time the opponent is in the air.
7. Teleport taunt for days.
8. Cry in misery about how long the match took.
I love Mega Man, but he is the most annoying character to fight against.

How to play Ness:
1. PK FIYAH PK FIYAH PK FIYAH
2. dthrow fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair
3. chase your opponent down as they run away from your stubby arms of death
4. kill them with ebola bthrow at 2%
5. okay
100% accurate.

how to :4link::
1. arrow
2. arrow
3. arrow
4. roll???????
5. boomerang
6. n o

I can't like this enough times! Sometimes they just... try so hard and then fall to their demise.
Reminds me of this:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Taking this from the Zelda thread for reasons
I remember during a majority of the 3DS days I was playing Shulk, Robin, and Lucina and decided not to play Zelda in this game. Then I started playing her again and was like

Once you main a horrible character for at least two games you can never let go of them smh. WELCOME BACK ZELDAWFUL, GOODBYE MOPCINA
I also laughed at all the fuoujins supposed names.

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
We had some incidents with Sonic OC's here already.
Most of these started by no one other than Weeman himself. Until Raziek showed his banhammer.
Now Weeman is trying to put an ending to that life, but it's difficult for him, you see.:roll:

Also, welcome to the thread, dear.

WE DON'T TALK OF THIS HERE.
Ok thanks, when i first found this server i for some reason started on page like 350 or something so i thought i was doing what everyone else was doing, so my bad.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
These are adorable :3

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
This thread... it's perfect. Hello, good people of the Robin social. I had no clue what to put for my first message D:
Welcome to our humble abode!

Don't listen to anyone who might tell you to run, we're all good socially acceptable people :happysheep:

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
how to Captain Falcon

1. dash attack dash attack dash attack
2. dash grab d-throw u-air u-air u-air u-air u-air
3. dash attack dash attack dash attack
4. dash grab d-throw u-air u-air u-air u-air u-air
5. dash attack dash attack dash attack
6. dash grab d-throw u-air u-air u-air u-air u-air
7. throw opponent off stage
8. fail to nipple spike
9. fail to knee
10. abuse ridiculous disjoints on f-smash to kill opponent at 0.61%
11. SHOW ME YA MOVES
12. COME ON
13. do 150924697016 SHFF aerials while waiting for opponent to respawn, like the showoff-y git you are

the last one is what annoys me the most, since most people who do that online are just tryhards who probably saw some Falcon in a tournament doing it, and think copying it will magically make them destroy anyone they meet, without actually realising how to make use of any of it
Honestly, none of these things bother me that much(except the last one). The thing that aggravates me is his Jab. Did I just whiff a move that you can normaly punish? Better throw my disjointed Jab at you and put you in disadvantage again. Seriously without his Jab, Falcon would be a lot more managable especially in Wifi.

This thread... it's perfect. Hello, good people of the Robin social. I had no clue what to put for my first message D:

Welcome. This is the established Robin social. It contains all kind of things though not everything is for the faint of heart. Please be careful and enjoy your stay.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Greetings fellow tactician! It's always a pleasure to have more female tacticians join our humble social thread. :3 I am Syrek, gentleman, scholar, and lover to Lady @ Elezir Elezir . <3 I'm happy that you already think so highly of this thread! ^w^

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, milady. :4robinm:

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
lookatthetime.jpg
since you people we like posing a bunch of pictures, here's a random one from my twitter timeline
And thank you for all of the welcome messages people! I need to accept my foreverness here.

Matsushi

True Blood
Oh gosh, Monsters. Inc makes me cry everytime I watch it. Thus leading me to ask the question, what is your favourite Disney Pixar film if you've watched any? The Incredibles and Monsters. Inc are definitely up there with my all time favourites. :happysheep:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Oh gosh, Monsters. Inc makes me cry everytime I watch it. Thus leading me to ask the question, what is your favourite Disney Pixar film if you've watched any? The Incredibles and Monsters. Inc are definitely up there with my all time favourites. :happysheep:
Hard to pick a single one.
So, time to rank them.

1. Toy Story 2/3
2. The Incredibles
3. Up
4. Toy Story
5. Monsters Inc.

Inside Out is Pixar, right? I can already tell it's going to be really good.
EDIT: The Cars movies rot at the lowest number on the list.

Last edited:

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
Probably Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Ratatouille, and Finding Nemo. My childhood right there. I watch them at least twice every year. (Usually more.)

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Favorite pixar film? I guess it would probably be the same as yours. :)

Also...just got back from the denist and half my face is numb...wheee....

Top Bottom