• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
I looked up my name with the hedgehog after it and i got a decently cool looking one.
NO MORE SONIC OCS!

This has gone on long enough. This is getting tired, played out, and downright disgusting.

Further posting of Sonic OCS will be dealt no mercy. This is a general warning, but also specifically to @ Weeman Weeman .

NO MORE.
Every time someone posts a Sonic OC, Raziek bans a tactician. Please, think of the tacticians.
Long live Tyrantrum too, I even have a plush of Tyrunt <3

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood

we're soariN
FLY IN G
THERE'S NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE C AN'T REACH :halfsheep:

Anyway, I hope you're all having a wonderful morning/afternoon, tacticians! I am certainly in an ecstatic mood after finishing my Literature exam. The essay question which I studied for the most actually came up on the paper.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

we're soariN
FLY IN G

Anyway, I hope you're all having a wonderful morning/afternoon, tacticians! I am certainly in an ecstatic mood after finishing my Literature exam. The essay question which I studied for the most actually came up on the paper.
FREEE FALLIN

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Relevant to nothing of the current discussion, and I don't care
You know all that talk/complaints about Phoenix Mode on Fire Emblem If? Well, I just discovered what the mode will actually feature.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
You know all that talk/complaints about Phoenix Mode on Fire Emblem If? Well, I just discovered what the mode will actually feature.
Obviously the objections are because his amazing defence would make the game too easy, and beating the game wouldn't be such a trial any more. Enemies will see him, and just turnabout and retreat, and let you walk all over them.

I regret nothing

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Yeah, I was trying to avoid making that joke.
Didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. :ohwell:
How would you hurt anyone's feelings when making a Dark Phoenix joke?

...unless you referred to the supposed no difficulty in Phoenix Mode and DP being used to mock them.

Anyone who plays Phoenix Mode, no, I'm not looking to mock you.

Alternatively, in Phoenix Mode, Kamui is Phoenix Wright, and every time one of his units dies, he revives them with the power of justice?
Even better.

They get permanent Turnabout Mode upon revival.

:p

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Obviously the objections are because his amazing defence would make the game too easy, and beating the game wouldn't be such a trial any more. Enemies will see him, and just turnabout and retreat, and let you walk all over them.

I regret nothing

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
I once thought that Phoenix Mode was the new Lunatic Mode at first.

Then I read about it.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
How would you hurt anyone's feelings when making a Dark Phoenix joke?
...unless you referred to the supposed no difficulty in Phoenix Mode and DP being used to mock them.
Anyone who plays Phoenix Mode, no, I'm not looking to mock you.
No, because Dark Phoenix is OP and I didn't want to remind anyone. :chuckle:

Matsushi

True Blood
Speaking of Phoenix Wright, I have quite a few Edgeworth avatars saved, and I'm unsure of which one to use in the future because I love all of them.

The last one has a Bloodborne-esque feeling to it. :cheep:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Speaking of Phoenix Wright, I have quite a few Edgeworth avatars saved, and I'm unsure of which one to use in the future because I love all of them.

The last one has a Bloodborne-esque feeling to it. :cheep:
Use the last one. It's a no-brainer.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I once thought that Phoenix Mode was the new Lunatic Mode at first.

Then I read about it.
No kidding.

I thought it was the mode where Kamui got to ride on a :250:, blasting everyone with HOLY SACRED FIRES and ramming them with beaks.

But you have to avoid pebbles at all costs.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist

we're soariN
FLY IN G

Speaking of High School Musical...... :awesome:

Top Bottom