• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Current Amiibo collection:

:4myfriends::4marth::4tlink::4zelda::4yoshi:

On pre-order:
:4robinm::4lucina::4shulk::4myfriends::4marth:(yes I'm getting two lol)

Want:
:4darkpit::4palutena::4ganondorf::4lucario::4ness:

Considering:
:4sheik::4luigi::4peach:

Currently in-transit:
:4pit:

Though the only ones I'll definitely go out of my way to get are the Kid Icarus ones.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Fought a Yoshi on FG yesterday. A friggin' badass Yoshi. He made me look like I had no business playing Smash. Dozens of times. I'm not normally one to rage over video games, but this was driving me crazy. After the score was Yoshi: 25 - me: 0, I finally lost it, and on the next match, I didn't just manage to beat him; I managed to destroy him. Srsly tho. :crazy: I had no idea Robin was capable of such things... After that match, he left. I guess he thought it was a bad idea to try again... I scare myself sometimes...

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Heyo everyone! Sorry I've been offline for awhile. Me and my sister came home to our mom's house, so we've been having quality family time and such. Also our internet here's not the greatest, so I might be off and on a bit more than usual.
I have no idea how is game works,
But way to go Hong Hong !
View attachment 52205
It's pretty simple. Each turn a black card is placed that has an incomplete phrase. Then, all but one of the players must choose something from their white cards (seen at the bottom) to complete the sentence in the most hilarious, accurate, or downright horrible way possible. Then the player who didn't select a card that round gets to choose one of the responses, and the player whose response is picked gets 1 point. This continues until someone reaches the point goal (which can be set).

All this CAH going on while I'm away.

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to show you my amiibo collection:

:4lucina:(preordered)

It's a work in progress, but it's not too shabby if I do say so myself.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh sweet :D.

Hey NSH, have you got your Ike Amiibo yet?
Not yet, the expected delivery was the 18th according to @ Célja Célja . Thanks again, Delta.

On pre-order::4shulk:
Have you resources yours yet? I (re)pre-ordered mine back in March and the guy said it would be released May 1st, yet I still haven't received mine.

(And I haven't gotten a cancelation e-mail yet so that's a plus)

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Have you resources yours yet? I (re)pre-ordered mine back in March and the guy said it would be released May 1st, yet I still haven't received mine.

(And I haven't gotten a cancelation e-mail yet so that's a plus)
Nah, I haven't received word of anything yet; I only remember that GS planned to ship out the second wave around May, yet we haven't gotten an update for those since. :\

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I had a giggle
download.png

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Chrom will be the next downloadable character for Smash Bros for Wii U, who will be using the art of seduction!

EDIT: Ninja'd

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Edit: Nevermind this post, will merge it with the other since I accidentally double posted

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
But toady is the 18th????
It's only an estimate. Could show up on the 18th, could show up 3 days from then. Mailing stuff has different variables to it I guess.

Some interesting screencaps from our recent CAH game

I think @ Kotor Kotor will get a kick out of these

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
uh.........

Am I missing something? Did you guys find some cool little game or something?
It's Cards Against Humanity. It's essentially a game where players try to earn points by filling in the blanks on call cards with their own response cards.

You can also make your own decks for the game, so a lot of stuff from the Robin Social Thread made it in there.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
It's Cards Against Humanity. It's essentially a game where players try to earn points by filling in the blanks on call cards with their own response cards.

You can also make your own decks for the game, so a lot of stuff from the Robin Social Thread made it in there.
I see. I'll give it a look when I have the opportunity.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Chrom will be the next downloadable character for Smash Bros for Wii U, who will be using the art of seduction!

EDIT: Ninja'd
Maybe I need to play this game sometime...

(Real-talk though I think I want to see him as Alt. Costume for Roy DLC of my dreams :p)

Fought a Yoshi on FG yesterday. A friggin' badass Yoshi. He made me look like I had no business playing Smash. Dozens of times. I'm not normally one to rage over video games, but this was driving me crazy. After the score was Yoshi: 25 - me: 0, I finally lost it, and on the next match, I didn't just manage to beat him; I managed to destroy him. Srsly tho. :crazy: I had no idea Robin was capable of such things... After that match, he left. I guess he thought it was a bad idea to try again... I scare myself sometimes...
Some characters tend to deploy different playstyles that prove quite effective to your opponent (butwho knows, after also playing over 25 times, woah - you might have know by then how your opponent plays like).

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I wonder how would people react if i became a mod for this thread.
Guess i would have to clean my profile first. :surprised:
And silence all of you forever.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I wonder how would people react if i became a mod for this thread.
Guess i would have to clean my profile first. :surprised:
And silence all of you forever.
Want to be a mod?

All you have to do is ask.:troll:

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
A fun activity we used to do to people at my previous office:

Go into Google. Type your first name, followed by "the hedgehog" and look it up.

It's a nice and easy way to destroy your soul.
I looked up my name with the hedgehog after it and i got a decently cool looking one.

Top Bottom