• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I actually have very, very little experience with teams so I apologize in advance to whoever becomes my teammates, lol.

Also, who will be hosting? @ Moydow Moydow ?

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Sweet, a 4th person. @XenoBrawler610 and @ Matsushi Matsushi are duking it out but please join us. We're thinking of playing teams. I for one could use the experience.

Edit: wait, was that just a joke given the meme? If so, I feel incredibly dumb. haha
Nah, I was just making a joke about Brawler's Luigi. :p

It's scary. :scared:

Afraid I can't join right now, though I'd normally be happy to. Perhaps some other time?

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
Nah, I was just making a joke about Brawler's Luigi. :p

It's scary. :scared:

Afraid I can't join right now, though I'd normally be happy to. Perhaps some other time?
Yeah, sounds good. And yes, I just lost to him, haha.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Good news!
My internet now works and I can actually connect to things.

Bad news!
There's about 10 years of lag right now. Usually starts clearing up around this time, so I might be able to try it again a bit later.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Just had a bunch of matches with the king of murder. He kept wrecking me with Ike. Good times. I have a friend who mains Ike... who also manages to beat me at almost every match. I haven't seen him in a while... so many memories... ;^;

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Just woke up from a nap but I'd be happy to join in whatever shenanigans might be going online in Smash.

Edit: I'm totally sneaking into Cardninal's room, if that's okay with you all. :4greninja:

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I got the DLC for Hyrule Warriors!

I'm especially impressed with Young Link and Tingle: the former is very interesting with his dynamic moveset and transformation mechanic, while the latter is absolutely adorable and feels really fun to play as.

Boss Mode is intense and crazy fun, and Ganon Mode is just insane.

I'm impressed. Very impressed~

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I wouldn't mind joining in on the Smashing fun if anyone's still up to it

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
One month.

Just one month.

And then I can surely join you all in Wii U Smash.

;_;

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
Good games! You were really good! Love the Robin! I wish I could pick up the discarded books as smoothly and precisely as you do. :emptysheep:
Also, good games to @XenoBrawler610 ! Scary :4luigi: is scary. O__O
Yeah, it seemed all of our matches went down to the wire. That Wii Fit trainer was really good and it's clear I needed some match-up practice against him so thanks. I also really liked your Marth. I swear mine can do better but it's evident you also have the better Marth. It was a shame the lag started rearing its ugly head towards the end (it was the reason I turned down the stocks to 2). I learned quite a bit from our matches.

Good games also to @XenoBrawler610 (some much needed Luigi practice was needed I see) and @ Célja Célja .

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also, good games to @XenoBrawler610 ! Scary :4luigi: is scary. O__O
Thanks! My performance was subpar at best...
Your Marth was scary good, however. I wouldn't mind fighting you one on one more.

Good games also to @XenoBrawler610 (some much needed Luigi practice was needed I see) and @ Célja Célja .
Good games. Sorry about the end...
I'm gonna practice with Luigi much, much more to make him more scary. I'm planning to fight other Luigis in order to improve my game.

Matsushi

True Blood
Yeah, it seemed all of our matches went down to the wire. That Wii Fit trainer was really good and it's clear I needed some match-up practice against him so thanks. I also really liked your Marth. I swear mine can do better but it's evident you also have the better Marth. It was a shame the lag started rearing its ugly head towards the end (it was the reason I turned down the stocks to 2). I learned quite a bit from our matches.

Aha, you're most welcome! Despite myself having Robin as a secondary, I have no idea with the matchup, so thank you very much for the practice. WFT trainer isn't a character you see that much unfortunately and it does feel good to represent him in a competitive setting. Though, thank you very much! I'm glad you liked my Marth, though I did feel like I got a little too lucky at some points. Your Marth was good too though! You seem very experienced with his customs, something I still need practice on. But yeah, the lag was getting a bit nasty, but thankfully it didn't really hinder my gameplay too much. :3

Also, good games to @ Célja Célja and @ Moydow Moydow ! :happysheep:

Top Bottom