• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Y'all playing what.

And I'm not in on it why.
Seconded, sounds like a fun time but sadly I wouldn't be able to join in the fun today.

Wouldn't mind being invited next time something like this happens.
I was considering inviting the Robin social if we didn't get more players that time.

Next time. :cheep:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Reminds me that I wanna play, but PSN is down :c
I just finished up my Zeta Weapon. It's like:

No more Alex farming, no more Light Farming, no more ****ing Dungeon ****ing Atma farming... Just T13 and I'm pretty much all set for X-Pack (save for my crafting).

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
OMG WILL YOU GUYS STOP PRAISING MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS WHILE I'M NOT AROUND!!!!!!!!!111!
First Dio now Gregor?! uhg...
well now I have defeated the dalmadur and am now HR 41 in MH4U

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Not being able to fall asleep isn't fun, where's a Jigglypuff when you need one?

Or better yet, why can't I be told a bedtime story?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
It's been forever since I haunted these boards....

Anyone know if there's a place here that has tournament-style fights or something? I need more practice, and I'd love to get it online.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
It's been forever since I haunted these boards....

Anyone know if there's a place here that has tournament-style fights or something? I need more practice, and I'd love to get it online.
go bother the Zelda boards then we have a tournament/league going on

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Tomodachi Life is ridiculous and I love it. I wish I would have bought it sooner.

I actually have a Tomodachi Life story I want to share.

Back in the summer, Reggie Fils-aime was dating Elsa. A few days later, Shigeru Miyamoto confessed his feelings to Elsa. I had originally thought he would get rejected but Elsa said yes and dumped Reggie. The next day, Miyamoto and Elsa got married and the day after, they got into a huge fight and divorced.

It was quite an adventure.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
I just vacuumed my PC and WiiU fans, which both where in dire need of some dusting off. Thought I'd use this occassion to remind you all to take proper care of your working and gaming devices.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I just vacuumed my PC and WiiU fans, which both where in dire need of some dusting off. Thought I'd use this occassion to remind you all to take proper care of your working and gaming devices.
Dust kills.

I actually have a Tomodachi Life story I want to share.

Back in the summer, Reggie Fils-aime was dating Elsa. A few days later, Shigeru Miyamoto confessed his feelings to Elsa. I had originally thought he would get rejected but Elsa said yes and dumped Reggie. The next day, Miyamoto and Elsa got married and the day after, they got into a huge fight and divorced.

It was quite an adventure.
She just.. Let him go?

:smirk:

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
Did it do anything?
Aside from lengthening it's lifespan by quite a bit? Yeah, my PC runs a lot cooler now.
On the WiiU... I don't know, but judging how much dust gathered on it's vent before I cleaned it it was a good idea.

Matsushi

True Blood
My exams went so well this week hell yeeeeeeaaaah.

Also, is it just me, landing Nosferatus with Robin is the most satisfying you can do? :halfsheep:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
As in you literally just put the suction hose near the device? If so, why haven't I thought of doing this way before?

D

Deleted member

My exams went so well this week hell yeeeeeeaaaah.

Also, is it just me, landing Nosferatus with Robin is the most satisfying you can do? :halfsheep:
Nice! :D

Yes, because Nosferatu is hard to pull off and land. Whenever I land a Nosferatu, I say "Your tears are delicious!"

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
As in you literally just put the suction hose near the device? If so, why haven't I thought of doing this way before?
Yes. If you can reach the fan blades, you should get them stuck somehow (via touching them or sticking something within them) since they'll spin out of control when you get near it with the active hose.

Matsushi

True Blood
Nice! :D

Yes, because Nosferatu is hard to pull off and land. Whenever I land a Nosferatu, I say "Your tears are delicious!"
Thank you!

Looooool! Like, it's just so great to land, especially when you do it more than once. :halfsheep:Also, can we talk about MegaMan's face when you land it on him?

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I always laugh a little when Robin just says "HA!" when landing Nosferatu.
Oh, and SQUID MANGA!

Top Bottom