• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I'd like Camilla a little more if her design was more appropriate. A Titania like armour would've been cool.
Like, why on earth would you show your knickers in the middle of a war?
yesiknowitsfanservicebutcomeon

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Tomodachi Life is ridiculous and I love it. I wish I would have bought it sooner.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
It's still too early for me to decide how much I like the cast because I tend to judge more on personality, but in terms of design, I like F!Kamui, Marx, Myrmidon Sumia, Nohr Little Sister, Hoshido Archer Guy, and of course, Random Hot Guy.

And yeah, I know I'm not bothering with the names. I'll try a little, but it's hard since I'll inevitably use the English names anyway once we know them.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I'd like Camilla a little more if her design was more appropriate. A Titania like armour would've been cool.
It's part of her battle tactic; it's a distraction. It's super effective! (on the opposite sex...)

Shaymikyu

Wait which guy is random hot guy? Js, that's an amazing name LOL

The nickname came from one of those FE Cragislist personals and I can't find it for the life of me.

He's still a mystery... Either he's very unimportant compared to the other Hoshido characters or SUPER important and wrapped in spoilers and secrecy.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

The nickname came from one of those FE Cragislist personals and I can't find it for the life of me.

He's still a mystery... Either he's very unimportant compared to the other Hoshido characters or SUPER important and wrapped in spoilers and secrecy.
He's actually the final boss.
BAM! Mystery solved! :shades:

Shaymikyu

He's also notably one of the few characters we've seen that doesn't have a name yet and wasn't just me being lazy and not looking up the names. The only other one I can think of is the blue-haired maid, and unlike RHG, she's appeared in gameplay footage. Curious...

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I can accept that opinion.

Hmmm his hair color is pretty similar to base Kamui's. Another brother perhaps?

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Tomodachi Life is ridiculous and I love it. I wish I would have bought it sooner.

Yes it is!

I really have to get all the images I took that are stored in my SD card and transfer them over to my laptop.

Shaymikyu

Joking aside, I was guessing that or Kamui's (absurdly youthful-looking) father. He gives me a family head vibe.

Then again, Kamui is super customizable.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579

Joking aside, I was guessing that or Kamui's (absurdly youthful-looking) father. He gives me a family head vibe.

Please, for the love of all that's holy, no more realitives. My inner fangirl heart can't take it. Then again, Fire Emblem has never had a problem with incest in the past....:awesome:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

The only problem is that one of Kamui's parents has to be a manakete. And neither the ruler of Hoshido (who we assume is Kamui's mother) or RHG display any manakete traits.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Uugh, the support system quite sucks in Elibe-games. Must keep shuffling turns in my FE6-run...

But I must prevail! The shippings and bonuses are just that worth it!

(Also damn you 120 Support Point-cap per Chapter)

Last edited:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
I never bother with supports in the GBA games for that reason, I feel Path of Radiance did it best (5 conversations per playthrough limit nonwithstanding).
Started replaying Symphony of the Night after the announcement Bloodstained and with my girlfriend finally getting around playing the DS games I lent her, this game is soooooo good.

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I think all of Fire Emblem If's characters look awesome, even Miss fanservice Camillia to an extent. My favorites, if I had to choose, would probably be Male Kamui, Aqua, and that archer guy (can't remember his name at the moment).

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Anyone know how they're going to handle Supports in the Nohr version if there's nothing between missions? Or do you think there will still be a break menu and you'll be able to handle all of your supports there? Or will it be like 7 where they happened and were taken care of in the map, in the middle of the game play?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Anyone know how they're going to handle Supports in the Nohr version if there's nothing between missions? Or do you think there will still be a break menu and you'll be able to handle all of your supports there? Or will it be like 7 where they happened and were taken care of in the map, in the middle of the game play?
I'm thinking there'll be a break menu. Possibly wishful thinking.

Given the option I'd like some kind of barracks/shop/pre-battle-preparations phase just before each bout where we can take care of all that. If it isn't to be, then having them in mid-combat like in 7 would be an acceptable alternative.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
I'm fairly certain they'll do it in the barracks inbetween missions. It feels a lot more comfortable to have at least some downtime between some missions instead of having no breaks at all, especially in a portable game.
My main reason for this is that if there isn't a barracks, you'll have to be wasting a turn to buy stuff from the store which you then have to direct to the correct character. This may sound like an interesting decision but ends up being more of a pain in the behind than anything else since your enemy doesn't have to do that and the amount of planning around it you'd have to do is mindboggling.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I'm definitely hoping there's a Barracks between missions. Supports in the middle of a battle are just hectic.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Favourite designs so far?

Kamui (very interesting take on the Manakete archetype, which is a staple feature of the series, and I love the vajra design on the sword), Marx (absolutely beautiful and radiates grace and intensity in equal measure), Orochi (I have no idea why, honestly, I just think she has a neat outfit), Kazahana (she's friggin' adorable), Elise (ibid), Felicia (MEEEEIDOOOO-SAAAAMAAAA~), Camilla (not because of the boobs, honestly - she just works that axe), Aqua (striking design and she looks amazing in her spear-toting battle pose) and Garon (because he loves us and we fear love him too).

I like a lot of characters.

They're all nice.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
While I like the character designs so far, what I'm really waiting for is the character writing.

Say what you want about Awakening's story, their characters were top notch, and I'm hoping for and looking forward to more of the same.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
THANK YOU.
Oh ho ho! Cat girl is welcome. How much you pay Gregor for more wonderful postings?

...That was joke. Gregor post for free.

I'm on a kick today, don't judge me. Never mind, judge if you wish.

Last edited:

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
I expect great things out of Takumi, Leon, and Aqua. I also like Elise, Marx, Hinoka, and Camilla. I think Saizou (red ninja on the Hoshido side), the Hoshido butler, the Nohr Jeigan, and Tsubaki are cool.

Also, is it really hard to change the textures of the background during a support conversation? This is a minor complaint, but there are some supports that are clearly meant to take place outside and all we see is the inside of the barracks as these events occur.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Is that a male or female avatar? It's kind of hard to determine...
I know the support in question, and the answer is male.

I sincerely doubt that it would make a difference overall however.

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
When it comes to the current roster of FE if, I like all of them so far, though it's hard for me to not like something design-wise unless it's reeeally out there. Of course, first impressions aren't everything, so I can't wait to delve into each and every one of these characters.

As for my favorites, the biggest ones that come to mind are Aqua, M!Kamui, Marx, Hinoka, Tsubaki, Sakura, Leon, and Camilla.

Shaymikyu

While I like the character designs so far, what I'm really waiting for is the character writing.

Say what you want about Awakening's story, their characters were top notch, and I'm hoping for and looking forward to more of the same.
Agreed. I loved Awakening's cast and I'm hoping If's surpasses it.
Gregor is gold.

Gregor is the man. I adore him so much. Favorite first gen male, possibly favorite first gen overall.

Top Bottom