• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Going to go set up a room now, anyone is welcome to join c:
I may take you up on that offer in a bit actually for that salty runback. Warning: my internet's been a bit spotty today. So if there's any significant lag, it's probably from me. I'll just dip if that's the case.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
By now this is a bit of a late reply, but recently I've been playing Skullgirls Encore, Injustice, Blazblue and the demo for Touhou Urban Legend in Limbo (Which I believe is out today in Japan!)
For Skullgirls I'm practising with Peacock, Big Band and Ms. Fortune, and when I get ULiL, I'll see about maining Marisa and Shinmyoumaru. Might also see about Koishi and Toyosatomimi as secondaries. Now... Skullgirls VS Touhou, anyone?
it's never too late (says the guy that brings back a hundreds of pages old post with Superman 64 gifs)
To answer my own question, the only other fighting games I enjoy are Tatsunoko vs Capcom (despite the lack of Phoenix Wright, Ammy and Dante, I do like it more than UMvsC3) and the Persona Arena games. I had fun with Blazblue too, but I'm not a fan anymore, I traded in my copy of Continuum Shift Extend last year and Chronophantasma made no new additions I cared for to want to try it out.
You're just salty cause he's top tier
GOTTA GO FAST!
View attachment 50985
My god, what a terrible song.

Matsushi

True Blood
Here, have some of my Sonic art. I call this one "Hedgehog Dying at 40%"
View attachment 50992

Wonderful stuff.
*wipes tear* it's beautiful...
Going to go set up a room now, anyone is welcome to join c:
Unfortunately I can't join now due to how late it's becoming over here, but I'd love to spar with you some other time if that's okay! For now, I wish you all a pleasant night, fellow tacticians!

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
@Delta Fist can we put on customs? Also, I guess me using no tag will signal I'm spectating. Sorry for the mix-up. Thanks for hosting by the way!

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
He sure will be LAUNCED FAST!

I will try to kill myself now.
You're going to fit in perfectly here!

N̡̪͎̐̈́̅̾o̡̻̼͇̞̼͑͑̏͟͝w̱̻̳̌ͦ̾͊̐̉,̯̰̦̼̟̱ͬͮ̀͠ ̞̘̗̘̻͎̪̭͛ͭͪͮ͛ͯͬ͡à̶̖̜̝͕̈̽͋l͋ͫ͐̐͋ͫ̿͑͏͚̦l̴͇̜̪̘̯̍ͮͧ̚ ̧ͧͣͮ͊͆̚҉͏͖̹̺͕̗͇̥̼̬y̒̆̂̈́ͭ̀͏̤͓̺̣̩o̸͇̪̠̖̦͈ͦͪ̋̊̄̈̅ư̶̛̫̳̖̯͈̔̽̇͆ ̴͎̯̑̌ͩͯͦͨ͠n̟̩͈̣̼̆̃ͨ̂̓͡͝e̡̩͍̝͈̠̞͔͔ͪͯ́e̶͇̪̞̞̯̳͕͓ͨ̀͆ḋ̝͜ ̶̛̝ͩͨ̑ͩ̂̋ͩtͥͫ̒̐͒͌͒̐͏̢̥͉̫̜̰̫̘o̽͏̢̼̻̤̙̹ ̧̭̙̠͙̋̈́̇̃̒͜d̘̟͖͋̿ͣ͊͐͋o̡̧̟͍̞̦̭͊͝ ̗̱̰̲̳̠̩̻͔̿i̡̢̮ͩͦ̒ͥ̎ͅs̆̎͏̨͕̰̤̩͉͢ ͮͥ͛̽͐̐́҉҉̗̥̠͔̣͕s̥̑̐̾̎͊̃̎̓p̵͓̼͓̞̰̼ͬͦ͌̃ͭ͟ͅȇ̡̲̮͚̦̻̟̿͗̅ͭ̐ͫ̚a̡̖͖̟̫͕̳̥͐ͯ͘͞ͅk͍͍̯̜͇̖̏̂̓̓̉̐̈́ ̻̞̮̫̂͗̄ͤ͊ͤ͑͘s̨͓̜̖̹̪̞̜̻̓ͮ͂̌ỏ̪̖̲̮ͨ͂͐m̦̯͉ͣ̎̈́͛ͫͪͣ͝e̪̦̞̱͓̮̳̽͒ͤ͠ ̂̃͌̑҉̝̙͕̬d̸̡̥̩̹͓͋̓̾̐̽͛ͥͪͅĭ̪ͩͭ̿̔͌̍̑́́͞s̵͖̱̙͖̻ͧ͑ͥ͝p͑͐͆҉̶̡̝̝̥̱̦͖̫̱̟aͨ͊ͩ̾͗ͤ͂ͪ͞͏̛̟̩̭̟͉ṙ̢̜͈̙͕̓̓͢a̗̝̭̦̒̔ͩ̽ͪ̓́̄ͫ́g̸͙̹̘̩̹̰͙̮̈́̽ͥ̄̾̀ȋ͙̬̠͉̪̠̘̠̀̉̑̈́͞ṇ̪̖͇̪͊ͭͩͬ̊͡g̷̭͈͙̞ͤͧͧ̕͘ͅ ̬̟ͥ̀͆̇r͎̞͗ͤ̋͐̈̑̈e̴̝̱̻͍̝ͬͫ̆ͫͣ̚ͅm͙̩̪ͨͪ͑̿ą̭̣̞̄͆͒̚͢ͅř̺̠̦̈́͌ͫ͘͡k̷̹̬͐̀s̖̺̏̊ ̢̙͚ͩͫ̌͋̐a̪̱̝͇̔̓̊̀͠b̘͇͙̹͔͕̌̔͟o͖̦͕̤̜̊͑͑̌̕ŭͪͫͪ͊͆̐͂ͪ҉̦̖̮̪͙̗̗̙̪͢t̳̠̘̮̃͒ ̸͖̱͉͆̿͛ͨͤͬ̎̑Š͛̂ͥͮ̑̚҉̪̰t̵̖̖̦͙̲̩̣̍̌̈̀ͬ̄̂͢.̜̭̻͉̭̜̍̆́ ͙̼̰̦̟̙͈̂͂̿̓͌ͣͥ̀Ğ̒̌ͤ̀͊͑ͭ͗҉̸̥̳͎a̼̼ͨ͑ͪͧ̇ŗ̮̰̟̘̰̄̇͟ͅȏ͊͐ͧ́ͭ͊ͤ͘͏̜̪̯̻̪̻̣ͅn̶̲͔̮ͣ̔̆̌ͨͧ̀,̻̘͙ͫ͂̔̆͑͜ ̶̯͎͕̻̹̺̰̊͑͒̈̓̂͆̃͘͝a̹̞̬̓̾̔̃͋ͨ́̓n̸̨͎̱̮͔͎̖͈ͫ́͌̒́ͅḏ̶̘̎̓̊ͬ̆̌ͨ͡ ̸̳̂̋́̆̈ẫ̭̞͍͈̪̠͉͆̇ͬl̓́̈̄͛͠҉̞͜l͕̦̠͕͉͈̯͂̊ ̶̥͚̱̘̣̟͖̎ͪͅs̗̘͙̼̙͓͚̓̿̉̂̇ḧ̸̭͓̗̝̺́ã̛͕̰̬̙͛͟l̴̰̱̘̫̻̑͒ͨͮ́l̓̊ͬ̂͑͏̵̱̼ ̪̦͊b̡͔̺̮̪̬͒̇͆̔̄ͤ̏ͬ͢͜ę̠͍̣ͤ̿̅ͭ͛̀ͧͧ̑́͞ ̷͉̮̪̠̥̪͈̓ͬ̀̊ͣ̚͢g̴̩͕̼͈ͯ̌ͭͬ́̂ȯ̴͔̻͙͇͍̦̭͉ͦͣ̉ͭ͆ͭ͟o̲̯̓̂͒ͩͤ̍͑d̶̮̣̬̜̀́͢͞!̢̨̗̥̭̔̉̿͊̅̋̓̏͠

Here, have some of my Sonic art. I call this one "Hedgehog Dying at 40%"
View attachment 50992

Wonderful stuff.
That's...

GLORIOUS.

Last edited:

Cross X123

Banned via Warnings
You're going to fit in perfectly here!

N̡̪͎̐̈́̅̾o̡̻̼͇̞̼͑͑̏͟͝w̱̻̳̌ͦ̾͊̐̉,̯̰̦̼̟̱ͬͮ̀͠ ̞̘̗̘̻͎̪̭͛ͭͪͮ͛ͯͬ͡à̶̖̜̝͕̈̽͋l͋ͫ͐̐͋ͫ̿͑͏͚̦l̴͇̜̪̘̯̍ͮͧ̚ ̧ͧͣͮ͊͆̚҉͏͖̹̺͕̗͇̥̼̬y̒̆̂̈́ͭ̀͏̤͓̺̣̩o̸͇̪̠̖̦͈ͦͪ̋̊̄̈̅ư̶̛̫̳̖̯͈̔̽̇͆ ̴͎̯̑̌ͩͯͦͨ͠n̟̩͈̣̼̆̃ͨ̂̓͡͝e̡̩͍̝͈̠̞͔͔ͪͯ́e̶͇̪̞̞̯̳͕͓ͨ̀͆ḋ̝͜ ̶̛̝ͩͨ̑ͩ̂̋ͩtͥͫ̒̐͒͌͒̐͏̢̥͉̫̜̰̫̘o̽͏̢̼̻̤̙̹ ̧̭̙̠͙̋̈́̇̃̒͜d̘̟͖͋̿ͣ͊͐͋o̡̧̟͍̞̦̭͊͝ ̗̱̰̲̳̠̩̻͔̿i̡̢̮ͩͦ̒ͥ̎ͅs̆̎͏̨͕̰̤̩͉͢ ͮͥ͛̽͐̐́҉҉̗̥̠͔̣͕s̥̑̐̾̎͊̃̎̓p̵͓̼͓̞̰̼ͬͦ͌̃ͭ͟ͅȇ̡̲̮͚̦̻̟̿͗̅ͭ̐ͫ̚a̡̖͖̟̫͕̳̥͐ͯ͘͞ͅk͍͍̯̜͇̖̏̂̓̓̉̐̈́ ̻̞̮̫̂͗̄ͤ͊ͤ͑͘s̨͓̜̖̹̪̞̜̻̓ͮ͂̌ỏ̪̖̲̮ͨ͂͐m̦̯͉ͣ̎̈́͛ͫͪͣ͝e̪̦̞̱͓̮̳̽͒ͤ͠ ̂̃͌̑҉̝̙͕̬d̸̡̥̩̹͓͋̓̾̐̽͛ͥͪͅĭ̪ͩͭ̿̔͌̍̑́́͞s̵͖̱̙͖̻ͧ͑ͥ͝p͑͐͆҉̶̡̝̝̥̱̦͖̫̱̟aͨ͊ͩ̾͗ͤ͂ͪ͞͏̛̟̩̭̟͉ṙ̢̜͈̙͕̓̓͢a̗̝̭̦̒̔ͩ̽ͪ̓́̄ͫ́g̸͙̹̘̩̹̰͙̮̈́̽ͥ̄̾̀ȋ͙̬̠͉̪̠̘̠̀̉̑̈́͞ṇ̪̖͇̪͊ͭͩͬ̊͡g̷̭͈͙̞ͤͧͧ̕͘ͅ ̬̟ͥ̀͆̇r͎̞͗ͤ̋͐̈̑̈e̴̝̱̻͍̝ͬͫ̆ͫͣ̚ͅm͙̩̪ͨͪ͑̿ą̭̣̞̄͆͒̚͢ͅř̺̠̦̈́͌ͫ͘͡k̷̹̬͐̀s̖̺̏̊ ̢̙͚ͩͫ̌͋̐a̪̱̝͇̔̓̊̀͠b̘͇͙̹͔͕̌̔͟o̵͖̦̖̖̦̊͑͑̌̂̕͢

Uhh.......

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Don't worry man, they're just salty because Robin cannot go FAST! :4sonic:
Who needs to go fast when you can just Thoron to the face?

GOTTA GO FAST!

RIGHT INTO THORON!!!

Talk to the Thoron.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I genuinely like Sonic, so seeing such baseless bashing upsets me. =(
Nah, I like Sanic and have always liked him since a very young age actually! He's just a pain to fight against. xD
^ This, I used to love Sonic Adventure 2 years ago (sadly it hasn't aged very well), and I still remember spending ages playing Sonic 2 on the Master System when I was really young (we could never afford a Mega Drive, so we got the cheap version instead). Fighting against him is just... not my idea of fun :p and you can't deny that he hasn't had much luck in his own games in recent years.

Empty spoiler is empty.

You spoiled the experience of opening spoilers. :sadsheep:
actually, it's more like "broken spoiler is broken". Check the one in the quote

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I like the Sonic matchup personally. Just a constant, steady battle of wits that Robin can win each time if he guesses correctly.

As for his games, I'll wait to see how Sonic Team's next project is. Boom was Big Red Button's doing under SEGA's eye. Sonic Team's fresh off of Generations and Lost World and working on this new game for two years, with Runners being deceptively fun side project. I'm still optimistic.

Top Bottom